PDA

View Full Version : Good God ... those crazy Germans

EmotionSickness
19-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Scariest commercial ever. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but for those of you who have not ... please watch this (http://randomfoo.net/junk/200405/werbung.mpg) and be sure to turn your speakers up to near full-blast, okay? Trust me. :)

This seriously made me scream and nearly fall out of this chair. I'm such a girl.

JackYang
19-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Meh seen it months ago ..

EmotionSickness
19-01-2005, 11:30 PM
"I'm sure many of you have seen it, but for those of you who HAVE NOT ..."

Ahem. Kthx.

Dionysus
20-01-2005, 12:09 AM
is this the car commercial??

EmotionSickness
20-01-2005, 12:27 AM
While it does feature a car, it's not a car commercial. It's an advertisement for a German energy drink called K-fee. It's really clever, I think; a clever gimmick. There are four more commercials in the series. Go to k-fee.com and "movies/sponsoring" to see them.

Dionysus
20-01-2005, 12:36 AM
i've seen this
but i was a pussy, when i heard you need to turn your speakers up, i was suspicious, so i turned them right down, and i still got a lil fright :D

MedullaPancreasOblongata
20-01-2005, 01:30 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!
I just came in my underwear, you kinky little freak!

Renegade
20-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Heh, I've seen it already but flinched anyways. I love that commercial.

meegaan1
20-01-2005, 03:16 AM
We watched that in German Class last year. The girls screamned and jumped, and in the class before us, a girl was holding a cup full of pencils, she shrieked, and pencils flew.

Jules
20-01-2005, 05:11 AM
ok, watch out, I'm from Germany, I've never seen this commercial on TV ever, it scared me to death and it is for a coffee (yes they do sell them in cans... like nestle), and the commercial says: You've never been this awake.

hasselbrad
20-01-2005, 12:35 PM
Dammit ES! Four minutes into the day and I've already got to change my Depends.
;)

Narg
20-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Christ. Freaked the fkn shit out of me.

Jasper
20-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Hmm... that didn't really scare me.

What did scare me, which is similar to that, is the 'subliminal messages' on albinoblacksheep.com which I'm sure most of you have seen.

EmotionSickness
20-01-2005, 07:07 PM
"Ohhh sweet Satan!" - Led Zeppelin

I think it's a load of bull. You can find "subliminal messages" in anything you play backwards -- if you listen hard enough. Seriously, think of how much time and thought would have to go into coming up with something that made sense when played forward, but sounded like something else when played backwards. I could maybe understand the Satan messages in the Zeppelin songs. Plant was a member of the Church of Satan for a period in time, or at least followed the works of Alistair Crowley, if I remember reading correctly. Of course, that could all be bullshit as well.

I quite liked Queen's little, "It's fun to smoke marijuana", though. :p

deviljet88
20-01-2005, 10:30 PM
I flinched. Then was laughing my head off :D *goes off to watch the subliminal messages video*

Edit: The Stairway to Heaven one is awesome, even if its not deliberate.

Jacoby
21-01-2005, 12:08 AM
I think Jasper was talking about the subliminal message one that has the bottle that, when flipped upside-down, looks like a crotch, then it has something else naughty. It ends with a nursery rhyme that we've all heard played backwords, revealing some horrible Satanic message. You can hardly hear it, though. Still freaky.

Dionysus
21-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Plant was a member of the Church of Satan for a period in time, or at least followed the works of Alistair Crowley

that was page

and he was just interested in it, he didnt really practice anything, though he did buy alistair crowleys house on loch ness

marine
21-01-2005, 01:59 PM
f*ck, :icon_surp, I've never screamed that loud!!

Bait
27-01-2005, 05:19 AM
I quite liked Queen's little, "It's fun to smoke marijuana", though. :p

i was going to say that too...but then i heard britney spears and id have to say...that one is better :P