PDA

View Full Version : Jamie

Domino
18-01-2005, 02:29 PM
I found some pics of him for anyone who wanted to see his modelling pics. Sorry if this is the wrong place but i didn't know where to post it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/img_49907_1443419_01102324211.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/img_49907_1443419_61102324211.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/img_49907_1443419_11102324211.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/CKad5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/CKad2.jpg

marine
18-01-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm going to voice what girls think, the guy is HOT

marilynka
18-01-2005, 04:22 PM
OMG... thanks Domino! Where have you found it?? lol I have only one his photo and, I think, everybody have already seen it.

http://keira.stopklatka.pl/keira/f/jamie.jpg

FooTM
18-01-2005, 04:31 PM
He's got a funny shaped head.

And I guess its a bit stereotypical of a celeb to date a model, but there you go.

Jules
18-01-2005, 05:08 PM
I agree it's somehow stereotype...but I would date him too ;) . I mean wow, he's hot!

wayne09
18-01-2005, 05:11 PM
ah... should be like him in order to have a chance with her?

marine
18-01-2005, 05:35 PM
ah... should be like him in order to have a chance with her?
well you would have a shot with almost anygirl, esp if you got brain too (in fact it doesn't really matter when you look like him, lol)

Domino
18-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Go to Why Not Models (http://www.whynotmodels.com) to find more of him.

marine
18-01-2005, 06:28 PM
thanks, I'll check it out

marilynka
18-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Go to Why Not Models (http://www.whynotmodels.com) to find more of him.
thanks, I love you :*, lol

wayne09
18-01-2005, 09:32 PM
ouais en attendant quand on est coréen on ressemble pas * ça...

Jacoby
18-01-2005, 09:35 PM
Christ. He's the one getting his ass bite on the CK ad? Weird.
Not a bad looking guy, though.

Richard
18-01-2005, 10:28 PM

Ditto. And he's even got a happy trail.

frodo1511
19-01-2005, 12:05 AM

Must be painful.
I suggest a full-blown genocidal attack on this man's household, he's too hot of a guy to be with just one girl.

deviljet88
19-01-2005, 12:58 AM
OMG IS HE SHOWING PUBES in pic 2? Getting your ass bitten looks really bad...

SimplyKnightley
19-01-2005, 03:06 AM
i see why he rocks keira's boat. i particularly dig the one with hair (on his head). wonder what he's like in the brains department though. now now u know that matters too..

Nick
19-01-2005, 07:05 AM
wonder what he's like in the brains department though. now now u know that matters too..

I can't imagine he's all that smart. How many brain cells do you need to be a model? You just stand in front of a camera and let people take pictures of you. Or you walk down a catwalk and then turn around and go back again. If he were really smart he wouldn't have become a model, he would have been an engineer or architect or something like that.

deviljet88
19-01-2005, 07:14 AM
No... if he was really smart and was looking like that, he'd be smart enough to figure that he could abuse his looks in his younger years as a model, earn a tonne of cash, then when he's old and ugly, he can go back and maybe study or maybe just relax and do nothing. Ridiculous to just stereotype him as an idiot just because he walks the catwalk.

SimplyKnightley
19-01-2005, 07:18 AM
yeah he could just be capitalizing on his looks and youth while he still has the package.

Nick
19-01-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't like stereotyping but I have met a few models and all of them were complete idiots. If you ever meet a smart model let me know and I'll consider revising my opinion of them. But until that time I maintain that all models are stupid and useless to society however gorgeous they may be.

Dionysus
19-01-2005, 12:59 PM
you cant judge people on how smart they are on what they do for work
i know a labourer who loves talking and reading about politics
and a council worker that is studying history part time

edit for jet

AHHHH his pubes are showing :icon_redf

Narg
20-01-2005, 01:31 AM
He looks like a large turd, covered in burnt hair.

....I wish i was him. :P

Nick
20-01-2005, 06:41 AM
you cant judge people on how smart they are on what they do for work

Yeah you are right on that. I know a guy who's a mill worker and he's actually very smart. However I did manage to find and read an interview with Jamie a while back and just the way he talks makes me doubt that he's much of a deep thinker or intellectual.
Honestly I don't get why people think models are so great. What do models contribute to society? Doctors save lives, architects and engineers build things, the police force and military protect us, but models don't do anything. Seriously modeling is a profession that was created for those who are too dumb to be any use anywhere else.
At least actors provide us with entertainment when we're bored. Now I do understand that some actors do modeling on the side. The difference is that they aren't making their entire living by modeling, they just do it for a little extra pocket money.

Flightfreak
20-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Models are a part of the entertainment industry,…, they are the faces of new mode trends,...,they make little teenagers freak out and spend heaps of money on gossip magazines, posters,...,things like that keep our economy going.
Every job has his importance to our society.

Nick
21-01-2005, 06:47 AM
Models are a part of the entertainment industry,…, they are the faces of new mode trends,...,they make little teenagers freak out and spend heaps of money on gossip magazines, posters,...,things like that keep our economy going.

Yes but how can someone make their entire living by modeling and why would they want to? Like I said I know some actors and singers do some modeling on the side and that's fine, but if you make your entire living solely off of modeling then that tells me you have no other talents or skills so you have to rely on looks alone. Which is stupid because what are you going to do when your looks start to fade?
When you're middle aged and your looks are gone you're not going to be able to get a real job because you'll have no work experience other than your modeling, and I know for a fact that a large corporation isn't going to give a shit about whether or not you used to be a model. The corporation just wants to know that you'll be able to do some real work and get your job done.
So in other words modeling has no practical use in the business world. If all you can put on your resume is that you used to be a model you'll be laughed right out of your interview. Besides fashion isn't all that important to society, I think society could function just fine without the fashion industry.

deviljet88
21-01-2005, 07:10 AM
A successful model can live quite comfortably off a modelling career even after its finished. Those that are part-time models also have part-time jobs. Also business corporations could give a buck about a past career as a model. Sex appeal and good social skills can easily help a corporation, and most models have those 2 factors.

Flightfreak
21-01-2005, 08:58 AM
That’s why I love little jet, only fourteen and already so many brains :p
The living proof exists there are thousands of models who can just live from modelling.
Its there choice to choose for that world and believe it or not, it’s not an easy world.

SimplyKnightley
21-01-2005, 09:01 AM
That’s why I love little jet, only fourteen and already so many brains :p

someone is floating in air :icon_ange

malahyde
21-01-2005, 12:00 PM
OHHH GOD!!!!!!!!!!
so lucky girl keira
I want the same!!

Michelle
21-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Nice ass, he's got! :)

JackYang
21-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Arg...

Kelsey
21-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Meh, he's alright. Cute enough to feel good about, but not hot enough to be distracting.

Richard
22-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Meh, he's alright. Cute enough to feel good about, but not hot enough to be distracting.

You're absolutely right. I was watching The Haunting the other day and couldn't keep my eyes off Owen Wilson's nose... I mean, his mouth was moving and words were coming out but... he kept me distracted 'til his head went flying off. :p

Jamie's a pretty boy, and I don't like pretty boys.

Mags
22-01-2005, 07:57 PM
I was watching The Haunting the other day and couldn't keep my eyes off Owen Wilson's nose...

Hee. Totally off-topic, but the other day in my Anatomy and Physiology class, we were looking at overheads of the endocrine system, and the picture of the guy on the overhead looked JUST like Owen Wilson. It was hilarious.

On topic...oh...Jamie. I dunno. He's attractive I guess, but I'm not really attracted to him.

Nick
24-01-2005, 04:37 AM
Still no one has answered my question. What do models give to society? Yes I know they're attractive and they have sex appeal but social skills they haven't got. Like I said I've met a few models and they were stupid and they were complete jackasses. They complain constantly, they wouldn't even go get their own cup of coffee. For some reason they seem to think they're better than everyone else and yet they're completely useless. I think the guy working the counter at my local McDonalds has more brains and talent than most models and that's kind of sad because the guy at McDonalds hasn't got much as far as brains go.

Liam
24-01-2005, 04:41 AM
I spoke to amishka a fair bit and she struck me as a fairly intelligent individual. Your argument is flawed.

Mandy
24-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Liam's right, You can't judge people by what they do. Models sometimes are doing it just to raise money to help pay for school. Or to support their family. There can be a number of reasons that they do what they do other than they are just good-looking.

Kelsey
24-01-2005, 05:20 AM
Owen Wilson is so fucking hot. He's cute to be happy about, but not distracting, but see...that's okay, because his other qualities make up for that. He's funny, and talented (and when I say 'talented', I'm mostly going for the whole writing thing).

Jamie's just....cardboard cutout-like.

Nick
24-01-2005, 05:32 AM
I never said there was anything wrong with doing modeling part time or temporarily. What I'm talking about is those people who try and make a life long career out of modeling. If they're just doing it for a short time to pay for school or something like that than there is nothing wrong with it and I can understand that. I just think if you choose modeling as a life long career than there is somehting wrong with you.
For example this Jamie, is he going to school? No. So we can rule out the idea of him doing it to pay for tuition. Does he have a family to support? No. So he's not doing it for that either. Oh! I know maybe he's got some huge gambling debts and he has to pay them off or the mob will send a hit man after him. No wait he's too much of a pretty boy to be involved with illegal activity and gangsters so we can definitely rule that out.

Mandy
24-01-2005, 05:38 AM
Your statement was made like you were talking about all models in general. And we were simply correcting you.

crackwh0re
24-01-2005, 05:49 AM
what every forum needs is an illiterate smart ass, right nick? now in all honesty you cannot say if youre given the chance to become a model you wouldnt take it for all its worth? i hate to tell you but im doing the exact same thing you seem to despise so much about ‘models’. what do i contribute to society? i pay my taxes just like everyone else. now what are taxes for? social structure i believe, without my tax you would have less funding for such things as schools, health system, transport, security or armed forces. oh and yes just for the record i did goto uni and no im not modeling to pay for any sort of education except for my own benefit, kindly go fuck yourself you bent little bitch.

-amishka

Narg
24-01-2005, 05:50 AM
I spoke to amishka a fair bit and she struck me as a fairly intelligent individual. Your argument is flawed.

bullshit, shes a dumbass.

crackwh0re
24-01-2005, 05:52 AM
coming from a guy who’s occupation is a checkout bitch for a supermarket :icon_mod:

Mandy
24-01-2005, 05:55 AM
no shit, she doesn't go to YOUR work and knock the corn dog out of your hand.

Nick
24-01-2005, 06:33 AM
no shit, she doesn't go to YOUR work and knock the corn dog out of your hand.

Dude! Narg! You make corn dogs? You're awsome man! Now you see Narg actually contributes a great deal to society. Don't let the snobbish model person intimidate you Narg. This is exactly the attitude I'm talking about, models are such snobs. So thank you Amishka, the attitude and sheer childishness of your response has only confirmed all of which I have stated about models thus far.

Mandy
24-01-2005, 06:39 AM
I was talking about you.

crackwh0re
24-01-2005, 06:52 AM
i dont think you comprehended a single word i wrote, when you finish 5th grade let me know

Nick
24-01-2005, 06:54 AM
I was talking about you.

When did I say I made corn dogs? I used to worked on a deep sea fishing ship, and now I'm doing landscaping. I've never sold a corn dog in my life.

And yes I did understand every word you wrote. I found it all very snobbish and arrogant, so typical of you blue bloods. You think you're above everyone else.

Oh yeah and I is always capitalized and you didn't put a period at the end of your sentence. Honestly you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper. If you want to insult me at least use proper sentence structure. I admit I make mistakes too, I'm sure there are some typos in my posts but at least I make and effort. So when I finish fifth grade will you be finishing second or third?

deviljet88
24-01-2005, 07:53 AM
What I'm talking about is those people who try and make a life long career out of modeling. .... I just think if you choose modeling as a life long career than there is somehting wrong with you.
Why can't you understand they can do it for the long run? Why is there something wrong in exploiting how pretty you are? I mean you might as well say, Oh yeah, I shouldn't go to university, because I'd be fucking exploiting my brain. You're just jealous you don't have the looks of a model. Geezus, if they were born beautiful, let them roll in it.

Mags
24-01-2005, 08:11 AM
The bottom line is that if someone such as Jamie is able to make a living from it, there is clearly a demand for it. Before you complain about the morals you think models must lack simply because they pursue modeling, consider the fact that society clearly, on some level, values what they do. If they didn't, it wouldn't be a viable way to make money. There's a demand for the modeling, and they are supplying it.

Narg
24-01-2005, 12:46 PM
- I dont make corn dogs, infact i dont know what the fuck a corn dog is.
- I dont work at a check out.
- And i was just fucking around, im sure amishka knows this.

deviljet88
24-01-2005, 11:03 PM
- I dont make corn dogs, infact i dont know what the fuck a corn dog is.
- I dont work at a check out.
- And i was just fucking around, im sure amishka knows this.
You stock shelves. At least you get some exercise doing that compared to checkout I guess.

Zavender
24-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Corn dogs are two things: First they are hotdogs inside corn bread, and then baked or fired, or whatever. And secondly, awesomley delicious.
In fact, I could go for some now.

Narg
25-01-2005, 02:42 AM
You stock shelves. At least you get some exercise doing that compared to checkout I guess.

Ive never tried to glamourise my job. But i get 300 a week (aus) and i work 4 hr shifts, 8-12 and 5-9, its fkn piss easy, and its really not that bad. I was simply stating i dont work at a checkout :icon_err:

Bait
25-01-2005, 03:38 AM
ignore jet, he was thinking corndogs were something sexual and got mad because he thought you worked with them...

just like the pink tacos, eh jet? ;)

Nick
25-01-2005, 03:48 AM
It's not so much the modeling that I have a problem with, it's the models. Most of them are so arrogant. If you want to use your sex appeal to make money that's fine, but don't go around acting like you're better than everyone else. If someone doesn't make as much money as you that doesn't mean they're inferior to you. That's the point I've been trying to make. And you can't deny that most models are extremely arrogant. Please note I said most not all.
On top of this I wasn't saying that models themselves are stupid I was saying that the profession of modeling doesn't require much brain power, there's a difference. The model may be smart but they sure aren't using those smarts. The fact remains that it doesn't take many brains to pose and get your picture taken.

deviljet88
25-01-2005, 04:00 AM
ignore jet, he was thinking corndogs were something sexual and got mad because he thought you worked with them...

just like the pink tacos, eh jet? ;)
I assume you can eat pink tacos.

Who cares if they aren't using those smarts anyway?

Coco
07-02-2005, 09:54 AM
this is quite random......photo shoot with kate bosworth - pretty sure its him tho right? lol kate & jamie working together....keira & orlando working together! :p

ice crystal
07-02-2005, 05:37 PM
yup.....that sure is jamie....looking gorgeous!

hannahjane
20-03-2005, 12:26 AM
yup.....that sure is jamie....looking gorgeous!

Could he ever look anything else? I'm really into him...but I think it's coz he not only looks good, but dresses really well (well, tis to my taste anyhow), and also looks really sweet and caring in the pics of him with Keira. Have to say though he's a lot fitter with his new stubble and shaven head, than in his old clean-cut, long hair look. (I've got a thing for men with stubble ;) ), and he doesn't seem to be able to pull off the long hair that well.

As for Owen Wilson, as someone mentioned before....I'm really into him too at the moment. He's so hot; I get ripped a lot by my friends for liking him, but he's got something different and quirky about him (it's the nose!!!! It must be!), that I really like! Plus, his eyes and hair are utterly gorgeous. He's a lot better looking than Luke Wilson isn't he?

Otherwise, briefly; I wouldn't categorise all models as thick (lol Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in Zoolander!! Nice link there!), I hate generalizing in all forms!! Perhaps there are quite a few less-intelligent models, hairdressers...all the other stereotypical 'dumbed down' professions; but at the end of the day, they're still talented individuals and are clever enough to have chosen the right field to which their abilities are suited. I mean, have you noticed, how you can never get your hair as good as it looks when you come straight out of the salon? And do we not all buy the products that models advertise...therefore, they must be doing something right....

Anyway, yeah, JD is fine....

EDIT: I love him in the pic where his 'pubes' are showing (why is that such a big deal). I find that 'crab ladders' (euw!) or 'forest trails' as I prefer to call 'em, are so attractive on a man. ie. the hair leading up to a guy's belly button.

p120ud213azn
28-03-2005, 05:08 AM
I assume you can eat pink tacos.

lol i think that IS possible ;)

but anyway, i cant remember who said models are useless to society... and whoever said that is WRONG!!! MEN are HAPPY cuz of models (so are women). maxim is in business cuz of models. victoria secret would go backrupt the second all models stop working. and i think models are smart cuz they used their sex appeal as an edge, an advantage to get wat they want! (keira in jamies case)

but ya back to the thread, jamie. i would do anything to be him, take his place, do wat he does, have wat he has, get wat he gets for ONE reason =P

i believe we all know wat that is =D

hannahjane
28-03-2005, 11:30 AM
lol i think that IS possible ;)

but anyway, i cant remember who said models are useless to society... and whoever said that is WRONG!!! MEN are HAPPY cuz of models (so are women). maxim is in business cuz of models. victoria secret would go backrupt the second all models stop working. and i think models are smart cuz they used their sex appeal as an edge, an advantage to get wat they want! (keira in jamies case)

but ya back to the thread, jamie. i would do anything to be him, take his place, do wat he does, have wat he has, get wat he gets for ONE reason =P

i believe we all know wat that is =D

lol. I would do anything to be with him,;) lol. Actually, on second thoughts I probably wouldn't, I'm pretty happy with my lot, but, mmm....he really is my type. I wasn't actually aware that I had a "type", until I'd just typed (heh) that....but yeah, I guess Jamie's it. !! :p

Domino
02-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Found another pic of this stunning hunk but I have no other info about it.

Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/keiraboy/rrayner_14_p.jpg

keiraknightleyfan
03-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Wonder how keira felt about that last one in the first set that you gave us.

Domino
03-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Thats what I thought but she can't complain she gets to star in movies with the sexiest men.

Domino
16-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Jamie's going to be in a movie.

Jamie's CV (http://www.pfd.co.uk/clients/dornanj/a-act.html)

Couldn't find any more info on that, IMDB doesn't have a page for him so I couldn't get any info from there!

Leonie
16-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Why, a rumour that actually proved to be true :icon_bigg That's a first.

I suppose we'll soon find out whether he's just a pretty face or actually a talented actor then. With Sofia Coppola directing, it can't be that bad a film...

JackYang
16-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Interesting, the movie he's in is by Sony Pictures. Might actually be good.. lol.

KnightleyNews
16-06-2005, 08:25 PM
There's a press release here:
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/03-08-2005/0003157316&EDATE=

It co-stars Kirsten Dunst and is based on Antonia Fraser's biography of Marie Antoinette.

Paul

Digital_Ice
16-06-2005, 09:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/jml2/marie03.jpg - shot from the set.

currently offical released (main parts) cast:

Kirsten Dunst - Marie-Antoinette
Jason Schwartzman - Louis XVI
Rip Torn - King Louis XV
Judy Davis - Comtesse de Noailles
Asia Argento - Madame du Barry
Marianne Faithfull - Maria Teresa
Aurore Clément - La duchesse de Chartres
Guillaume Gallienne - Comte Vergennes

Jamie's part is as yet not officially announced

Digital_Ice
17-06-2005, 05:58 PM
looks like he wants to be a singer too!

Hello Magazine Article:

Keira's Leading Man To Make Movie Debut

Until now Irish model Jamie Dornan has been best known to the public as the chisel-jawed hunk accompanying Keira Knightley on her many red carpet outings. The 22-year-old looks set to become a star in his own right, though, because he is taking a leading role in Sofia Coppolla's latest flick.

Jamie appears opposite Kirsten Dunst in the historical biopic Marie Antoinette, which tells the story of France's last monarch. In the movie he plays the Swedish diplomat Count Hans Axel Fersen, with whom the married sovereign is said to have fallen in love.

"It's a sizeable role," explained a spokesman for the performer. "It's certainly not blink and you miss it. It's just finished filming in Versailles and he thoroughly enjoyed making it."

And it would seem acting is not the only string to the Calvin Klein model's bow, because he is also hoping to make his mark on the pop charts. "Jamie is an actor, but he's also a musician," revealed the representative. "His primary focus is his music." Sources close to the star, who has been dating Keira for nearly two years, say he is on the verge of signing a recording contract with Sony.

Neras
18-06-2005, 10:19 AM
At least he has some ambition... :)