PDA

View Full Version : Who would make a great James Bond

Cas_E_J
17-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Well i know this has nothing to do with Keira, but me and my friend were discussing this and i was wondering who you all think would make a great new James Bond. Cause you all know that Pierce is doing i think maybe one last movie or not and then they are getting a new one.Well i said..Colin Ferrel,Hugh Jackmen,and Clive Owen. There were others but i cant remember. So Post your thoughts,and also while your at it..Who do you think would make good Bond Gurls? I said well Keira (Of Course) Eliza Disku (however you spell her name,from Tru calling and Bring It On) Selma Hyack (again dont know how to spell) and Jessica Alba. So Tell Me What You Think!

Thank You,
Cassie :icon_popc :icon_bigg :wave:

frodo1511
17-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Good: Clive Owen
Bad: Hugh Jackman(as much as I love Wolverine, I can't see him do a serious Bond.
Best: Sean Connery(:P)

Bond Girl: Keira(in a perfect world)
Bad: Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, anyone who sings like crap...

JackYang
17-01-2005, 10:43 PM
Good: Clive Owen
Bad: Hugh Jackman(as much as I love Wolverine, I can't see him do a serious Bond.
Best: Sean Connery(:P)

Bond Girl: Keira(in a perfect world)
Bad: Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, anyone who sings like crap...

Agreeed on the bond girl part. Good bond, not so sure yet.

Narg
18-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Clive owen would make a great bond, hes got the right voice and style about him.

Dionysus
18-01-2005, 12:43 AM
i dunno if keira would be a good bond girl, maybe but she seems to.... dunno, nice, bond girls are usually slutty, and i cant imagine (or dont want to) keira in that role
anyway, for bond....ME :D
nah, dunno
i'm more excited about the movie on Brian Jones "The Wild and Wycked World of Brian Jones", it has nothing to do with Keira, but i am simply dying to see it
http://www.brianjonesfanclub.com/standard/film_forum.htm

SimplyKnightley
18-01-2005, 12:45 AM
keira should be the female james bond and some beefcake guy can be her bond girl

Dionysus
18-01-2005, 12:49 AM
so what...
Jill Bond :icon_razz

deviljet88
18-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Bring back the old Bond, I think one before Pierce or one before that. Those Bonds kick Pierce's arse anyday.

SimplyKnightley
18-01-2005, 01:05 AM
Bring back the old Bond, I think one before Pierce or one before that. Those Bonds kick Pierce's arse anyday.

u already said 'old'. shouldn't drag them out from retirement home.

deviljet88
18-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Well Connery was in Goldfinger and he's still doing stuff in the industry. The Bonds are never too old to go to a retirement home :P

frodo1511
18-01-2005, 01:09 AM

Noone captured the Bond spirit better than Sean Connery. He's the man. Fuck Roger Moore, Tim Dalton, George Lazenby, and Pierce.

Dyce_Blue
18-01-2005, 01:15 AM
When I was younger, I always thought that Jude Law had at one point played Bond.

He may make a good Bond, and he could hold it down for all of the V-hairlined folks like him and I.

SimplyKnightley
18-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Well Connery was in Goldfinger and he's still doing stuff in the industry. The Bonds are never too old to go to a retirement home :P

perhaps. but i think clint eastwood's hawter :icon_bigg

Ranman
18-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Clive owen and Jude law are good choices

But being a Bond girl is the kiss of death
Most of their careers have faded away with the
exception Halle Berry, but i wouldnt it helped her
Keira is smart to have turned down being a bond girl

Dionysus
18-01-2005, 01:50 AM
true, but most bond girls have just been pretty B-Grade actresses

Scott
18-01-2005, 05:22 AM
Anrold Schwarzenegger

'Vond, Chames Vond'

PhoeniX
18-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Clive Owen would be good and for a Bond Girl, Diane Kruger or Keira.

Foeni
18-01-2005, 04:03 PM
I agree, Clive Owen would be a great Bond, but Keira as a Bond babe? You gotta be kidding me! Those of you who said Keira, have you ever seen James Bond? Her beauty isn't, in my eyes, the one Bond would be interested in... He is more looking for the sexually experimenting type... Keira doesn't like a such one. More like Paris Hilton or that kind of look.... Diane Kruger would be much better..!

apoggy
18-01-2005, 04:06 PM
I think baz would make a great bond, failing that cliff, a rethink on the whole bond concept

FooTM
18-01-2005, 04:13 PM
I think I should be james bond.

bob
18-01-2005, 04:21 PM
i'd say gerard butler... only really because i like him. a lot.

Those of you who said Keira, have you ever seen James Bond? Her beauty isn't, in my eyes, the one Bond would be interested in...
yeah. for one, i always got the impression that bond liked breasts :P

But being a Bond girl is the kiss of death
Most of their careers have faded away with the
exception Halle Berry
oh i dunno... gothika? catwoman? i'd say she's doing pretty well going down the crapper.

Jules
18-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Oh, clive owen would be great! I don't think keira would be a good bond girl and I think it was a good idea to turn that offer down, but still I would like to see keira as a mean slutty bad girl :icon_eplu in some movie....