PDA

View Full Version : The Jacket Trailer.....

Cas_E_J
17-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Well When i heard about The Jacket, I wanted to seen it then and there. I have been waiting for it seems forever for them to get a trailer for this movie. I mean i would sit in movie theaters seeing a moive and would be going "well maybe they will show The Jacket trailer." Now there is one, i have watched it like 5 times,lol! It looks so awesome! Keira has an american accent it and actually it sounds very well! And she looks great. I think this was a good role for her to take. And i love Adrian Brody, he is so cute in the geeky,nerd with big nose kinda way. But anyway i am going to shut up, i am have Verbal Diahrea cause i am SO EXCITED! You can got watch it at...

movies.yahoo.com then in the search type it well DUH The Jacket

It under again DUH Trailers and Clips

HAVE FUN! and write what you think!!! :)

mufiman
17-01-2005, 08:37 AM
wow this movie looks great. her accent is awesome, its so weird hearing it.
heres a fast link:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2539417

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 09:16 AM
OMFG that was like the best!!11!!! *excitement collapses* Its good, would want to see it after looking at the trailer even if Keira wasn't in it.

barrington
17-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Oooh she sounds hotter than a weasel on fire.

marine
17-01-2005, 09:44 AM
thank you so much for this, i want to see this movie so badly, it looks great

Dionysus
17-01-2005, 01:21 PM
yeah it does look pretty good
i'd see it eben if keira wasnt in it
and i dont go to the movies much unless something looks really good (or keiras in it), so it MUST be good

Ardnax
17-01-2005, 05:34 PM
That trailer is on fire, I want to see the movie so badly now that I can hardly wait!

JackYang
17-01-2005, 06:51 PM
You can download at Keira Knightley . uni . cc (http://keiraknightley.uni.cc) in avi format for Windows Media Player.

frodo1511
17-01-2005, 07:50 PM
It comes out the day before my sister's birthday. Shouldn't be a problem, however, catching the midnight showing!

Timmy
17-01-2005, 09:16 PM
blimey that doesn't look half bad

Richard
17-01-2005, 09:30 PM
It's a hella cool. Of course I'm probably just saying that because Keira's in it, but it's still worthy. I have to wait forever for it to reach DVD... now that's a ball sucker.

acting4ever
17-01-2005, 09:36 PM
It looks like a really cool film, quite exciting really :D:D

She really suits her accent actually, I'm liking it a lot - Bring it on :icon_popc

endless_youth
17-01-2005, 09:47 PM
She looks like Natalie Portman & now she sounds like Natalie Portman. I'm definitely going to see it to find out of the vocal coaching paid off. Hopefully this time next year we will be tuning in to the Golden Globes and Oscars to watch Keira win for Best Actress or Supporting Actress. :)

Narg
18-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Yep, this movie is looking great, as ive said in another thread, i think its going to be better than domino and p+p.

JackYang
18-01-2005, 01:28 AM
Yep, this movie is looking great, as ive said in another thread, i think its going to be better than domino and p+p.

Yeah i heard there's alot of trash talk in Domino. Not exactly looking forward to seeing a movie where Keira trash talk through the whole movie -_-'

Dionysus
18-01-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah, i hope domino isnt corny and tryhardish, though i fear it may be

but i think the jacket will be very good

CollisionStar
18-01-2005, 03:45 AM
The Jacket looks awesome. I love thriller movies, so I would have seen it regardless. Keira is the icing on the cake.

I know I'm going to get hated now, but her American accent isn't so convincing. You can still tell she's a Brit. Sorry.

frodo1511
19-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Yeah i heard there's alot of trash talk in Domino. Not exactly looking forward to seeing a movie where Keira trash talk through the whole movie -_-'

Who gives a shit?! Keira + guns + dual wielding submachine guns, shotguns, grenades, thermal detonators, nukes, etc...= awesome

Allanon
19-01-2005, 02:13 PM
Another movie I´m deffinetly going to see.

EmotionSickness
19-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Okay, finally got around to watching it. I can't believe how convincing she sounds as an American (especially towards the end of the clip when she's talking about the "behavior modification").

This movie looks very intriguing to me (unlike Domino). I can't wait.

Dionysus
20-01-2005, 12:02 AM
is anyone looking forward to seeing domino??? :D

JackYang
20-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Haha sure. I'm sure anyone here is lol. :offtopic:

peach
20-01-2005, 05:56 PM
I didn't think that The Jacket would turn out to be like that, it looks like one of those films that gives me chills when I'm watching it. It seems to be thrilling and I would want to see it.

Jak
20-01-2005, 06:28 PM
In the meantime I saw the trailer too. I think this movie will rock The Jacket is this sort of movies which I like. Keira's american accent is not so bad how i thought. Only her voice is a little bit weird, very deep and boyish especially in the end of the trailer where she sits at the table with the cigarette in her hand.

Michelle
20-01-2005, 08:17 PM
:icon_surp I LOVE her accent! :) I never thought I'd favor an American accent over a british one but this time I SO do! The movie looks very good! It looks better than Domino...plus, Adrian Brody! :)

endless_youth
20-01-2005, 09:58 PM
I thought that she sounded a bit Scottish when she says "...behavior modifications on his patients..." (which is kinda funny/weird since her mom is Scottish). As I said before, she also sounds a bit like Natalie Portman.

I'm looking forward to seeing Domino- even if it is a crap movie. Just to see her in the big screen is awesome in itself.

Mags
20-01-2005, 10:21 PM
heh. The whole first half of the trailer she sounds like she's talking with her mouth full of crackers.

This looks better than Domino to be sure...but I dunno.

JackYang
20-01-2005, 10:37 PM
heh. The whole first half of the trailer she sounds like she's talking with her mouth full of crackers.

This looks better than Domino to be sure...but I dunno.

Yeah a few parts in the beginning was hard to understand (at first).