PDA

View Full Version : Online Behavior

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 03:24 AM
Jacoby and I were talking about someone elses behavior on the boards of KKW(I won't say names, but it stars with an "M", and ends in numbers...), which is the reason I'm posting this thread.

I'm interested if anyone acts differently online than they do in the real world. I sure as hell do. I'm rather nice to others, especially to people new at school/the community, unlike all the "n00b" talk that goes on in cyberspace. If someone screws up, I kindly tell them what they did wrong, not cuss them out like I do online.
Some people are just born blood-sucking fiends, and never show affection unless it's a death threat, while others think that the Internet is a match of King of the Hill, and s/he's the biggest guy playing. I just want to get an idea of what you are willing to do to gain respect: be nice to everyone and recieve many bells, or be Satan and play with Nazism?

Jacoby
09-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Jacoby and I were talking about someone elses behavior on the boards of KKW(I won't say names, but it stars with an "M", and ends in numbers...), which is the reason I'm posting this thread.

Okay, we weren't talking. I was just trying to point out that you were retarded for telling me you were spelling "maybe (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=maybe&r=67)" wrong and telling me it's right. It's not "mabye". You need help.

Why the fuck would you cuss people out for making a mistake online? It's not computers you're talking to, it's real-life people. Even though people "aren't supposed to take internet banter to heart" it's going to fucking happen so stop being a dick. And I have proof that you're just as much of an ass offline as you are on. Remember the thread where you said you did some fucked up thing at school and blamed it on an unsuspecting, innocent freshman? Yeah, doesn't sound like you're "rather nice to others" to me. I try to be a nice person online, but when someone goes out of their way to prove to me that they're a dickhead I try my hardest to make them feel like shit. Good day to you.

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 03:40 AM
Well, I guess trying to say something serious goes straight over your head and into the goal, eh?

Yes, I did blame it on a freshman, but he deserved it. I won't go into detail,because you probably won't listen/care, but here on base, there are a few people that have too big of a head to fit on their shoulders. I suspect it's the same at Rochester. When you move around a lot,changing schools every other year, life could get hectic real quick.

I guess noone really pays attention to the "Golden Rule" anymore.

Jacoby
09-01-2005, 03:45 AM
Fuck you, Frodo. You're an idiot.

I quit talking to you.

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 03:49 AM
You 2 are idiots. Nice spam thread though. I act a lot different in real life to internet, can write a lot more by typing than actually talking to them in real life.

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 03:50 AM
Well, if that's true, then you will feel alone real soon. I guarentee you that 4 out of 5 people here make others feel bad because they either don't agree with their opinion, or are pissed at the world. Hell, most if not all the mods/admins. have put down at least one poor soul by saying something mean. I doubt they would do that in reality. You just need to see and respect both spectrums, Jake.

Narg
09-01-2005, 04:40 AM
I act completely different in real life, and i dont bag out 'newbs' unless they are acting like dickheads, or asking blatantly stupid questions. You frodo, are a newb, and act like a dickhead, thats how you earnt the excellent title of 'pin dick' considering nobody but you, your mother, and your 3 year old cousin has actually seen your penis before, its most likeley based on the way you come across as an all and out fuckwit.

Bait
09-01-2005, 04:54 AM
i dont act that different...i dunno but yeah i do some fucked up things...but in reality at the time it seems like a great idea and i never regret so who is to say its fucked up?

btw frodo way to start a spam thread i hope you get banned like ryan and meggiehoops do for doing this shit...its only fair

they got banned for doing it, even though it was a repeat offense but if the mods dont take action people will keep doing this shit because they think they have to do it alot for punishment...make an example of him so people know the mods are serious about their work

EmotionSickness
09-01-2005, 05:17 AM
I act the same. I might be a little nicer in real life, but not much. More polite, maybe.

JackYang
09-01-2005, 05:25 AM
I act the same. I just tend to be more active consistently chatting over the net than myself being hyper 24/7 outside of the computer area.

Scott
09-01-2005, 05:27 AM
In real life, I speak italian

Liam
09-01-2005, 05:36 AM
In real life, I speak Punjabi.

I don't know. I suppose I'm a bit different in real life. Less arrogant anyway. You'd have to ask acliff, duckula, Leonie or tita* about that.

Spire
09-01-2005, 05:53 AM
I'm a bastard in real life and online. Except online games, I'm polite online and a real asshole in real life. The only exception to this is if I play against a 14-year old moron like Frodo, then I let it rip.

Ashlyn
09-01-2005, 06:02 AM
i talk a lot more in real life than i post on here and contribute more to discussions, i think i'm more upfront with people and i guess i swear and stuff a bit, which i dont usually on here. hmm i cant think, i will get back to you on that one

Pygmalion
09-01-2005, 07:57 AM
I try not to be so geeky in real life. The geek within is generally released online.

acliff
09-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Online behaviour.... theres a difference?

The line becomes thinner when you actually meet the people you talk to online.
However, in real life, I'm less funny, more forgiving and fluffy.

peach
09-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Ofcourse I'm the same on internet as in real life, I don't see the point in why I shouldn't. If people don't like that then it's just their oppinion but atleast I know I'm honest and myself.

Ardnax
09-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Sometimes I'm the same but not often. I'm not so friendly in real life. I like to be alone. Internet is the place to act like an idiot because nobody cares if you do... or maybe they do.

PhoeniX
09-01-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't think I act different on the internet to real life, I wouldn't know. I think I am more relaxed on the internet.

duckula
09-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm about the same.

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 02:41 PM
btw frodo way to start a spam thread i hope you get banned like ryan and meggiehoops do for doing this shit...its only fair

they got banned for doing it, even though it was a repeat offense but if the mods dont take action people will keep doing this shit because they think they have to do it alot for punishment...make an example of him so people know the mods are serious about their work

I actually intended for this to be a serious thread, but I guess everyone took it the wrong way. There have been worse threads, with completely kindergarted-themed topics. I'm really 16 Spire, but he has his head so far up his ass he forgot to check under my name...
Narg, I don't care what people think about my title, you have a gay title yourself. If fact, with our titles, we stand out from the massive crowds of "members" and such. I rag on newbies because that's life. Ever been to school? Perhaps not, or you would know that during the first year of high school, the seniors tend to treat the lowlife like shit.

Any other thoughts, guys?

Flightfreak
09-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I am a little bit different in real life I suppose, I am just a nice person that doesn’t change online or in real

Richard
09-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Jake, you're a dick. No of course I don't mean that.

I'm the same.

ryan
09-01-2005, 04:24 PM
i'm different irl.

Spire
09-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm really 16 Spire, but he has his head so far up his ass he forgot to check under my name...

See what I mean folks? Frodo, I know you're 16. You made that very clear when you threw that hissy fit because you couldn't buy Halo 2. I was making a generalization, 90% of the people on Xbox Live are pre-teen dickweeds, you act like one of them. Do you ever wonder why everyone here hates you?

MikeKnick04
09-01-2005, 04:42 PM
wonders who the fu<k is that...hum
oh wait it's me, ha ha, okay frodo1511 here is some truth
{rolls off Jet's Mom for a speech} ha ha, ahem
I have been posting on forums since I was 12, and have been kicked from every one of them 1 week into them. This is the first that hasn't crucified my azz immediately.
Here, I am calm,cool, and truthful.
In real life, I am calm, cool, and a fu<king mean SOB. But that ends up coming out as jokes rather than meaness.
So if I let my emotion's run, I get booted. Consider yourself safe from my temper, I'll call it maturity.
Sidenote:
you live in MO huh, yeah I am in 'Misery' also.
PEACE
ps- love the response peach ;)

FooTM
09-01-2005, 06:33 PM
^^^ come again?

Jacoby
09-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I have been posting on forums since I was 12, and have been kicked from every one of them 1 week into them. This is the first that hasn't crucified my azz immediately.
In real life, I am calm, cool, and a fu<king mean SOB. But that ends up coming out as jokes rather than meaness.
So if I let my emotion's run, I get booted. Consider yourself safe from my temper, I'll call it maturity.
Sidenote:
PEACE

OMG MIKE DON'T POST THAT MUCH TEXT BECASUE NOBODY READS ALL OF IT JEEEEEEZ.

Renegade
09-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Sidenote:
PEACE

A bit defensive there Mike. Is Jet your bitter enemy from now on? You don't have to answer that.

Online, I can be a bit more open and confident. I can pretty much say what I feelr without feeling regret.

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 08:46 PM
See what I mean folks? Frodo, I know you're 16. You made that very clear when you threw that hissy fit because you couldn't buy Halo 2. I was making a generalization, 90% of the people on Xbox Live are pre-teen dickweeds, you act like one of them. Do you ever wonder why everyone here hates you?

Everything revolves around videogames with you, eh Spire?
It's my sole purpose for everyone here to hate me(Hazzle's rubbing off on me), how am I doing?

Mike: Missouri sucks, dosen't it? I guess I can say I live in one of the better parts of the state, though.

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Sidenote:
PEACE
I'll go bitter on you again if you want me to. I'd love to see your ass kicked off this forum as well, but apparently the mods haven't found anything wrong with you yet, which I'm fine about, they can abide you, so shall I. No, my mum isn't your sex slave, but you should ask your local ranch and see if they have any horses there for your sexual services. And no, in real life I'm not this rude. I'd probably be running off to have a cry in the toilets than confront this. Or I could be a really good liar, try figuring it out.

acliff
09-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Sidenote:
PEACE

Ahhh your temper, you can hear all the women scream in terror.... You sound like a hyperactive toddler trying to prove to himself that he's a big boy now. The only temper I can imagine you having is if you pooped your diapers.
But you're right, you're very cool. You're mature than the rest of us as well, your grammar, typing and spelling ability clearly shows this to be the case...

Bait
09-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Ever been to school? Perhaps not, or you would know that during the first year of high school, the seniors tend to treat the lowlife like shit.

(seriously now) This was never a problem at my school for me. Maybe it was because my sister was a senior when i was a freshman so i knew all the seniors worth knowing? :P

anyways im a junior now and i have no intention of beating up freshman next year because the only time i would meet them is if they are on the track team or cross country...and if they are then they are usually fine ;)

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 10:19 PM
(seriously now) This was never a problem at my school for me. Maybe it was because my sister was a senior when i was a freshman so i knew all the seniors worth knowing? :P

anyways im a junior now and i have no intention of beating up freshman next year because the only time i would meet them is if they are on the track team or cross country...and if they are then they are usually fine ;)

Yeah, I'm a Junior as well. I didn't have the privelage of going to school with an older sibling(I'm the oldest-my sister is a freshman). And I never beat up a freshman, I got him into "'trouble". Long story.

MikeKnick04
09-01-2005, 11:16 PM
OMG MIKE DON'T POST THAT MUCH TEXT BECASUE NOBODY READS ALL OF IT JEEEEEEZ.
Pah-lease, hardly a book, and loads of people read what I say.
{apparent by the quotes taken from this famous guy ;) }

Ahhh your temper, you can hear all the women scream in terror.... You sound like a hyperactive toddler trying to prove to himself that he's a big boy now. The only temper I can imagine you having is if you pooped your diapers.
But you're right, you're very cool. You're mature than the rest of us as well, your grammar, typing and spelling ability clearly shows this to be the case...
Easy on the funniness, I can only handle so much comedy in on day.
And I do what I can. I don't need another cool kid using pathetic put-downs like those though, just saying the truth.

Mike: Missouri sucks, dosen't it? I guess I can say I live in one of the better parts of the state, though.
Yeah STL or KC or MU most likely. I aint there. You want to know...just ask.

I'll go bitter on you again if you want me to....No, my mum isn't your sex slave, but you should ask your local ranch and see if they have any horses there for your sexual services.
Konestly, that sounds bitter, but more toward your mom...I read that as she might be a horse of a woman. I don't mind, I am good at riding, you know. :kidding: But you sound better, I think your ready for those training wheels to roll off.

Amazing behaviour witnessed here, folks. My question for this entire forum is...Where have all the ladies gone? :icon_mod:
read the title of this BOOK

-MikeKnick04 gives credit where credit is due

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 11:21 PM
Why am I bitter towards my mum? I'd prefer her image to remain untarnished and your sperm to never touch a living woman. Obviously I know your riding skills are quite fine, so try riding a penis, it'll do your arse some good. You'd need it to be enlarged for when you go to prison for raping your mother. Oh, and versing the men of kkw? Smart move. I hope you lose. Good luck anyway.

ryan
09-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Are you? I can't wait to find out.

I think I am.

Jacoby
09-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Pah-lease, hardly a book, and loads of people read what I say.
{apparent by the quotes taken from this famous guy ;) }

Twit, I was making fun of you for always telling people that they post too much when they're short little posts.

Bait
09-01-2005, 11:31 PM
I don't mind, I am good at riding, you know.

you make it obvious you are good at riding since you seem to be riding jets crotch lately, fag

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 11:32 PM
you make it obvious you are good at riding since you seem to be riding jets crotch lately, fag
You're redeeming yourself Bait :P

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks a lot Bait/Mike: At the moment, I'm no longer in the spotlight.

Our arguments against the above mentioned are pointless. Mike is taking on the world, and Bait's taking potshots and missing. What are we getting out of this?

apoggy
09-01-2005, 11:36 PM
A banning?

MeggieHoops
09-01-2005, 11:36 PM
I think I am.

I'll be the judge of that.

frodo1511
09-01-2005, 11:38 PM
A banning?

I think Poggs hit it on the nail.

Technically, we're not going off-topic: this is just "online behavior", dosen't matter what kind:P

apoggy
09-01-2005, 11:43 PM
Since when did I , or any of the others need an excuse to ban?

I might add to meg and ryan that you've already had two temp bans for having private bitchy conversations around the place. Get a room in future ;)

MeggieHoops
09-01-2005, 11:45 PM

I might add to meg and ryan that you've already had two temp bans for having private bitchy conversations around the place. Get a room in future ;)

I have only had 1, thank you. And sorry.

ryan
09-01-2005, 11:51 PM

just to set things straight, the first one was just me because of conversation and i told frank to fuck off, the second one was both of us due to conversation, and non-bitchy conversation at that.

MikeKnick04
10-01-2005, 12:34 AM
Twit, I was making fun of you for always telling people that they post too much when they're short little posts.
Twat, think about what you just posted and determine if that really makes since...
post too much=short little posts....no i don't think so Mario

Obviously I know your riding skills are quite fine, so try riding a penis, it'll do your arse some good. You'd need it to be enlarged for when you go to prison for raping your mother.
What grade are we in? 2nd? That is pathetic and off subject.
Post something with a little more meaningful than hissy fits...I'll get your mother. j/k
And you are? Oh right, you and frodo have something for each other.
Christ, childish words...almost 16, I am beginning to doubt
You're redeeming yourself Bait :P
Kid Power Combined, congrats. Soulmates huh
Thanks a lot Bait/Mike: At the moment, I'm no longer in the spotlight.
Our arguments against the above mentioned are pointless. Mike is taking on the world, and Bait's taking potshots and missing. What are we getting out of this?
Who started this forum? Oh right.
And these shots are coming right back at them.
In proving their online behaviour is inappropriate...ban?
I do what I can.
Peace ;)

Jacoby
10-01-2005, 12:43 AM
Twat, think about what you just posted and determine if that really makes since...
post too much=short little posts....no i don't think so Mario

Yeah, it doesn't make since. It makes perfect sense, you're just a fucking retard.

Someone ban this moron?

seventhson
10-01-2005, 12:53 AM
You mean this isn't "the real world"? I am just a man. Where is the real world? I will quickly switch between discussions of theology, science, body parts, body noises, smells, politics, weather or totally incomprehensible bullshit while sitting around the house, just as I do online. It's kind of fun if you are intoxicated/stoned and I am sober...that's what my friends tell me. Are you my friends or just a fig-mints of me imagination? Want to come over sometime? I love everyone online, offline, in the rain or in the sunshine. Am I mad? or am eye?
I apologize if I've ever said anything inappropriate to anyone @ kkw or here in the real world, or is it.
Kant wee just be friends.
Peace,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

deviljet88
10-01-2005, 01:03 AM
I know he's banned and everything, but seriously, he brought up the riding thing first. Some nerve to say I was the one who came up with the idea. Got a tonne of other things to finish off, but nvm, glad its ban. Obviously everyone's online behaviour is... interesting :D

Edit: Yes I know you're back you cunt, so here's one more food for thought. In one of your last posts, you mention myself going off topic. However, referring to your own post: {rolls off Jet's Mom for a speech} ha ha, ahem

Haha, ahem, yeah rolling off my mum really is so on topic.

Narg
10-01-2005, 04:55 AM
What a fucked up thread, christ.

Scott
10-01-2005, 06:47 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm also a woman in real life.

Liam
10-01-2005, 06:51 AM
If I ever said anything offensive to anyone on KKW, thats cause I think you are a prick and you deserved it.

acliff
10-01-2005, 08:43 AM
If I ever said anything offensive to anyone on KKW, thats cause I think you are a prick and you deserved it.

you cunt.

hasselbrad
10-01-2005, 12:12 PM
I actually use more profanity in "real life". Especially in traffic.

Leonie
11-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Hmmm... I suppose I'm pretty much the same... Just as sarcastic anyway. I don't act any differently on purpose or anything. I reckon you'd have to ask the KKW-ers I've met, so that would be Cliff, Liam and Jollie.

Liam
12-01-2005, 04:35 AM
You are not the same. Much sweeter.

*heart melts*

acliff
12-01-2005, 06:02 AM
Are you trying to cheat on me Liam?

Liam
12-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Cheat? I thought we werent exclusive.

Narg
12-01-2005, 01:04 PM
You are not the same. Much sweeter.

*heart melts*

*Balls swell*

...Liam, i seriously thought we had some homo-erotica sexual relationship happening ? you dissapoint me as a raging faggot.

AureaMediocritas
12-01-2005, 06:24 PM
*Balls swell*

...Liam, i seriously thought we had some homo-erotica sexual relationship happening ? you dissapoint me as a raging faggot.

You bitch!
I mean it. :)

mk 2.0
13-01-2005, 02:49 AM
I think everyone can choose who they want to be online.
I call it honesty, jokers, emotionals, and pyschopaths in the categories
then every once in a while somebody's top blows off
lol

Peace

acliff
13-01-2005, 06:14 AM
mike knick you fucking little troll. If you insist on posting, read the rules. As you obviously haven't and created another account, you can fuck right off, noone wants you here. Waste your sad imaginary life somewhere where they tolerate a humourless, arrogant, obviously mentally deficient scum of the human race like you. Try a mental institution.

Narg
13-01-2005, 12:40 PM
Or the bottom of a grave.

PhoeniX
13-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Isn't there a way which you can check people like Mike Knick's before they post and block them? Becuase I think he'll just keep on coming back.

hasselbrad
13-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Or, is there a way to publish our I.P. addresses by our signatures or member status so that we can all join in on the public shamings. :)

Narg
13-01-2005, 11:17 PM
And for those that are on dial up connections, or connections with dynamic ip's what the hell would it matter :D, unless you want to ban entire networks, you just gonna keep on banning him/her.

Jacoby
13-01-2005, 11:19 PM
(Hippie chant) Ban the man... BAN THE MAN!

The only thing I liked about Mike was that he called me Mario.

frodo1511
14-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Boy, and I thought I was bad....
Good job Mike, way to take one for the team.