PDA

View Full Version : Brad and jennifer have split!!!!

aim
08-01-2005, 04:53 AM
i just heard jennifer and brad have just split here is the artical!!
AP - Hollywood glamour couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have split, Pitt's longtime publicist has confirmed.

"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," the couple said in a joint statement released by Pitt's publicist Cindy Guagenti.

"For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration."

The couple didn't indicate if they planned to file for divorce, and Guagenti declined to comment beyond the statement.

The separation, first reported on People magazine's website, comes 4 1/2 years after the couple's Malibu wedding and after months of speculation that their marriage was in trouble.

Aniston has recently been photographed in public without her diamond-studded wedding ring, according to People, although the magazine said the couple had spent the New Year's weekend together on the Caribbean island of Anguilla with Aniston's former "Friends" co-star Courteney Cox and her husband, actor David Arquette.

advertisement
Pitt, 41, and Aniston, 35, have been together since being set up on a blind date in 1998. They were married in 2000 in a lavish wedding at a Malibu estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

Some 200 people attended the wedding that included four bands, a gospel choir, fireworks and tens of thousands of flowers.

Part of Pacific Coast Highway was shut down to accommodate the influx of guests, which included actress Cameron Diaz and most of Aniston's "Friends" co-stars.

Mandy
08-01-2005, 05:34 AM
YESSSSS! I now have a chance!

Kelsey
08-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Good. I used to want to kill myself to be reincarnated as their kid. It's better they've split.

JackYang
08-01-2005, 06:51 AM
Sweet!

meegaan1
08-01-2005, 08:01 AM
May we now fling ourselves at Brad?

peach
08-01-2005, 10:03 AM
I think it's sad that they have or are going to. They look so sweet together, one of my favorite celebrity couple. Does anyone know if they tried to work things out? I hope they do, seven years is atleast something.

mufiman
08-01-2005, 11:31 AM
wtf, who cares? i hope they dont get back together.

SimplyKnightley
08-01-2005, 11:32 AM
the seven year itch

deviljet88
08-01-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL! I hope they get back together and have a tonne of children and Aniston will never recover and will become a huge balloon. Eg. I don't care since divorce rates are so high.

Richard
08-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Funny thing is, many people thought Aniston would be one of the women to get pregnant in 2005.

Ah well, Pitt's back on the market and no one is complaining.

frodo1511
08-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Ah well, Pitt's back on the market and no one is complaining.

I'm not, Pitt's got a good body...

Anyone seen Troy? I'm still trying to rent it.

EmotionSickness
08-01-2005, 06:02 PM
If they can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us?!

aim
09-01-2005, 12:35 AM
they just remain friends they said! and they own a company together called plan B and they produced there first movie willy wonka!

Narg
09-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Big, Fucking, Deal.

SimplyKnightley
09-01-2005, 10:03 AM
it was said brad wanted kids to start a family but aniston didn't want kids. what is that woman thinking??

deviljet88
09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
it was said brad wanted kids to start a family but aniston didn't want kids. what is that woman thinking??
Surprisingly not everyone wants kids. Even if it's Brad Pitt.

SimplyKnightley
09-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Surprisingly not everyone wants kids. Even if it's Brad Pitt.

that is unforgivable

johnnyboy
10-01-2005, 01:38 AM
If they can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us?!

Bwahahahahahahaa...ahem..ha :icon_lol:

And introducing, the most obvious statement...ever...

Beware, Gentlemen of the Boards-

It's a BIG FLAG WAVING SIGN that something's very VERY WRONG when your lady removes your ring from her finger... and ESPECIALLY if she's out in public without it!!! So take heed of my warning, and ask her what's wrong, genuinely LISTEN to her and try to understand her feelings, TALK to her from your heart, and then get thee to couples/marital counseling ASAP if she's a keeper, durn it!!!

Oh - ring removal doesn't count if she's just doing the dishes, of course!!!
:D :D :D

Thank you Captain Obvious...

Mandy
10-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Hell No!

Who wants to compete with his memories of Jennifer???

We'll make our own memories. ;)

CFC
10-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh noes1!

Liam
11-01-2005, 05:43 AM
Mandy,

Hmmm... You shouldn't like men that might be considered prettier than you :p

The question is who of the board men are going to leave us for Jen?

Not me. I think she is quite ugly.

Ashley
11-01-2005, 10:01 PM
For one, Willy Wonka was not one of their productions. That was Plan B Entertainment. Their production company is Plan B Production... there's a difference.

Secondly, we who enjoy the men can say thank God now Brad is on the market again. But seriously, you think it's easy going through something like this? Especially in front of the world! No. So, let's not be childish little arses and say I hope they don't get back together, because really, how could you wish a divorce on a couple? Terrible. Grow up.

acliff
11-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Not me. I think she is quite ugly.

:O I thought you had taste....

Liam
12-01-2005, 04:37 AM
The body is good, but I dont like the curves of her face.

Leonie
13-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Not me. I think she is quite ugly.:O I thought you had taste....

Why thank you :icon_razz

EmotionSickness
14-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Fuck Brad Pitt and fuck Jen Aniston, for that matter. Two megalomaniacs (i.e. 99.9% of all celebs) never work out. Their egos were too great for one relationship. Good riddance.

Long live Courteney and David! :p

SimplyKnightley
14-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Bye, bye, love
Baby problems, a conflict of priorities, or one sexy mama? What caused the break up of the Pitt-Aniston union?

HE wants babies.

She doesn't.

When Brad Pitt, 41, and Jennifer Aniston, 35, announced last week that they were officially separating after 4 1/2-years of marriage, children - or the lack of - was apparently their main bone of contention.

Reports citing sources close to the golden couple said that Aniston wanted to aggressively pursue her post-Friends movie career and was not ready to have children.

She was involved in back-to-back projects last year with Derailed and Rumor Has It, and has about seven projects which will stretch to next year .

Star magazine, in their Dec 13 edition, cited a friend who said: 'I think she is more worried about her movie clock ticking than her biological clock ticking.'

Really, would having a baby hurt Aniston's Hollywood career?

It doesn't look that way if you take Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts as recent examples. These women made movies while pregnant.

Roberts, 38, who recently became the mother of twins, was pregnant during the filming of Ocean's Twelve.

They also had projects lined up after they gave birth.

Hollywood studios are probably the most baby-friendly employers on the planet. Stars can take their offspring to the film sets, breast-feed between scenes and turn their trailers into mobile day-care areas.

US Vogue reported that Hudson, 26, breastfed her son, Ryder, on the set of her new film Skeleton Key.

WHAT'S HER PROBLEM?

And with their multi-million-dollar pay cheques, how difficult is it to hire good nannies to look after junior and have personal trainers whip their figures back to their pre-baby shapes?

So what is Aniston's problem and why didn't she want to have babies with hunkalicious Pitt?

People magazine's West Coast editor, Mr Todd Gold, told USA Today that while children was the issue, there was another reason for the break-up.

Mr Gold, who spoke with friends of the couple, said: 'Jennifer did not want to get pregnant and have a child until she was absolutely certain about the relationship.'

Which brings us to Angelina Jolie.

The 29-year-old actress, who is co-starring with Pitt in the new film, Mr and Mrs Smith, has been accused of being a home-wrecker.

Speculation buzzed on the grapevine that Pitt and Jolie's relationship was more than just close colleagues.

British tabloid News of the World reported that Aniston overheard them allegedly having phone sex.

However, Star and People magazines quoted sources that insisted there was no such hanky panky.

Instead, the single mum might have fanned Pitt's baby lust even more when she took her 3-year-old adopted son, Maddox, to the set.

An insider told Star magazine: 'After Brad began shooting Mr and Mrs Smith with Angelina, he became convinced more than ever that he wanted to have children right away.'

This classic struggle between career and children is an all-too familiar refrain.

Nick
14-01-2005, 05:53 AM
I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with celebrity break ups. I mean this stupid pending divorce is all over the news every fucking day. It's like everyone is just going "yeah there was a tsunami in Southern Asia that killed thousands of people but it doesn't matter now because Brad and Jen broke up. You know Brad and Jen breaking up is the sign of the Apocalypse, read your Bible! It's the end of the world!" Seriously who the Hell cares? If you think about it Brad and Jennifer are probably sick of hearing about it. I mean if you were going through a divorce would you want it all over national television?

SimplyKnightley
14-01-2005, 06:15 AM
i think people are more hungry for gossips than they are obsessed (or concerned) with news of their divorce. it's quite natural for people to be curious, to want to seek entertainment (even if it's from someone else's misery) to distract from the mundanity of their lives. who wants to read about violence, ugliness of the world and disasters everyday? it's important to know such news yes but after a while it gets really depressing but life has to go on. reading about celebrities' lives is also a way to gain an insight into a lifestyle we can never hope to achieve. just like why keira fans are interested to know not only about her movies and job-related happenings but also something about her personal life. it makes her more 'real' and allows us to understand her better. privacy is something celebrities have exchanged for fame. one can't have one's cake and eat it too.

EmotionSickness
14-01-2005, 08:03 AM
It is fucking human nature to gossip. It is also human nature to take a great interest in things that do not effect our lives in any way, shape, or form.

Doesn't make it a good thing (or right), but it's a fact of life.

acliff
14-01-2005, 09:08 AM
There is a reason why there are so many gossip magazines. Something to do with feeling a sense of pleasure when other people have problems, makes you forget about your own...

And jennifer aniston is hot.

deviljet88
14-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Jennifer Aniston > Angelina Jolie.

Expecting a really bad backlash but had to say it.

EmotionSickness
14-01-2005, 10:28 AM
I just don't like her nose. I hate it, in fact. It's a stupid, fake-looking nose.

Like I said before, I find Courteney's beauty sooooo much more appealing. It is, in my opinion, a more unique and striking beauty -- just the kind I find the most appealing.

Please compare/contrast. C'mon. It's fun.
http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer018.jpg http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer032.jpg http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer044.jpg http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer053.jpg http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer082.jpg

http://www.bibianistonperry.blogger.com.br/courteney_07.jpg http://www.triblabs.com/Pics/courteney_cox/images/courteney51_jpg.jpg http://www.triblabs.com/Pics/courteney_cox/images/courteney8_jpg.jpg http://www.triblabs.com/Pics/courteney_cox/images/courteney15_jpg.jpg http://www.triblabs.com/Pics/courteney_cox/images/courteney43_jpg.jpg

To me, there's no comparison. But, again ... it seems that no one here shares my taste. Ohh, well.

Psst ... Angelina's a tad over-rated. She's beautiful, but she isn't the hottest of the hot (her lips are a little too much for me).

EDIT: Ugh, fuck it. I can't get the pics of Jen to work. No matter where I take them from. You all know what she looks like (so you should all know that CC is prettier). Just look at/enjoy Courteney.

deviljet88
14-01-2005, 10:38 AM
I didn't say Courtney wasn't hot. Neither did I say Aniston was hotter than Courtney. I'm just saying Jolie is crap compared to Aniston. Seems you don't agree on that either, but hey, didn't expect much support lol.

Edit: I'll post some Aniston pictures. I think you can't because you reached the maximum pictures per post :P

EmotionSickness
14-01-2005, 10:40 AM
No, Jet. This has nothing to do with you. I mentioned the CC vs. Jen thing in passing a while ago. It was more for Cliffy ... so he could argue with me again. ;)

Did you read my comment about Angelina? :icon_err:

deviljet88
14-01-2005, 10:45 AM
You said Jolie is beautiful and Aniston has a weird nose. Seems you like Jolie more :P If not, ok cool :)

Pics of Aniston dug up from google.

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/Guong-mat-Nghe-sy/2003/06/3B9C8A57/10_aniston.jpg
http://www.absolutely.net/aniston/index.jpg
http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Jennifer_Aniston.jpg

Too lazy, really crap ones out there, mainly naked ones or half revealing ones captured from scenes.

Ranman
14-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Dam jen is so hot

acliff
14-01-2005, 05:35 PM
No, Jet. This has nothing to do with you. I mentioned the CC vs. Jen thing in passing a while ago. It was more for Cliffy ... so he could argue with me again. ;)

Did you read my comment about Angelina? :icon_err:

At least we both agree that arguing is fun :fencing:

Jennifer aniston does have a slightly odd nose. In fact I think that she has a big chin too. But as a overall package I think she's far superior than Courtney Cox-Arquette for several reasons:

1. Better body
2. Better hair
3. She's softer looking (facially, despite the angular nose and chin)
4. The roles she plays in friends and the films she has been in are far more appealing to me. Courtney is a better actress in my opinion, but overall Jen's character in friends was far more likeable, and from memory, the only film that I remember Courtney being in is scream 2. In which she was a right cunt.
5. Jennifer in my opinion has more sex appeal.

Angelina jolie is nowhere near as pretty or beautiful as the above 2. But she has in her little finger buckets full of sex appeal.

apoggy
14-01-2005, 09:50 PM
But she has in her little finger buckets full of sex appeal.

So what would you have her do with her little finger?

I care not for this argument, they are all old :p, put them out to pasture is what I say.

SimplyKnightley
16-01-2005, 03:32 AM
i dunno, but this particular pic reminds me of miss piggy. that said, i still think jennifer triumphs over courtney :king:

http://www.famousbabes.com/pics118/jennifer/jennifer053.jpg

Jacoby
16-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Courteney is much better looking than Jennifer, I think.

Neither of them are that great, though. Pheobe is the hottest.

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 01:41 AM
Pheobe? You kidding me! Courtney or Jen are miles ahead of her in my books.

Jacoby
17-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Pheobe? You kidding me! Courtney or Jen are miles ahead of her in my books.
Rest your head, child. It was just a joke. :)

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 01:58 AM
You aren't funny :( *goes take a nap*

bob
17-01-2005, 03:27 AM
brad and jen are so yesterday.

mr and mrs smith (http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/mrandmrssmith) are tomorrow's hottest hollywood couple.

and my vote goes to courtney.

SimplyKnightley
17-01-2005, 04:25 AM
darn that home wrecker jolie

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 07:06 AM
Jolie ought to try sticking pins into her lips. I hope they become the next hottest couple so when Jolie runs off with some arse, the world will be laughing at Pitt.

SimplyKnightley
17-01-2005, 07:27 AM
she literally needs a LIPosuction

bob
17-01-2005, 07:47 AM
she literally needs a LIPosuction
i'm trying to understand why someone would want to get rid of one of their greatest assets. and not only that, but it's an asset that earns her both fame and millions of dollars.

nope, can't understand the reasoning.

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 07:49 AM
I'm trying to understand why those big fat lips can attract anyone and earn her fame and millions of dollars.

Nope, still can't understand it.

bob
17-01-2005, 07:53 AM
i actually don't understand that either. i've often wondered how luscious lips = attraction. but i reckon jolie's hot, so the lips must have something to do with the equation that is her face.

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 07:55 AM
I reckon it makes her look like a pufferfish. Maybe her breasts help us feel her lips aren't out of size.

bob
17-01-2005, 07:58 AM
i guess you're trying to say that she's... proportionate.

maybe that's why luscious lips = attraction. perhaps big lips = big breasts. you know what they say about big feet?

big shoes. ahaha... heh.

deviljet88
17-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I don't think she's proportionate, just giving people an excuse to like her. I detest her appearance. Haha big shoes, that's good :P

SimplyKnightley
17-01-2005, 11:31 PM
i remember watching the bone collector in the cinema. her humongous fish lips were taking up 3/4 of the screen everytime they do a closeup. it suffocated me. nonetheless she is an attractive woman no doubt, but get those puckers out of my face thank you very much.

Ranman
17-01-2005, 11:39 PM
Jolie's face is good, her boobs are awesome
Her lips are the best, Just imagine having those
2lips on your organ

SimplyKnightley
17-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Just imagine having those
2lips on your organ

no, i rather not.

bob
18-01-2005, 04:31 PM
^ classic

i reckon people don't really care at all about brad/jen. all those tabloids naming angelina as a home-wrecker are actually just acknowledging that brad/angelina is hotter than brad/jen. if they weren't thinking along those lines then they wouldn't be making up rumours about an affair.

and that is my reasoning behind the media's current angelina-hate. or it's probably just because the single mothers who make up the tabloid-reading demographic are all into that "sexy women = evil, lock up your husbands" kinda angle. i love stereotyping :D

Mags
18-01-2005, 07:29 PM
From Defamer.

http://pace.emamulti.com/bradjenang.gif

bob
19-01-2005, 01:13 PM
very funny. very funny indeed.

deviljet88
19-01-2005, 01:18 PM
That is like the best GIF file ever :D

Dionysus
19-01-2005, 01:26 PM