PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Keira

Yukimura Sanada
05-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Anybody has already written to Keira and get an reply ?

PhoeniX
05-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Doubt it, I sent one about a year ago now, and I haven't got a reply, but I don't need one anymore. and she must have about a million or more to do.

FooTM
05-01-2005, 06:54 PM
I sent mine June 04. No word as of yet.

frodo1511
05-01-2005, 06:55 PM
I sent her a bra and panties...they haven't been returned yet.

MikeKnick04
05-01-2005, 07:29 PM
What about a birthday present?
Smart eh, there you dont expect anything back,
except maybe a thank you...nah...ha ha ha

Idle
05-01-2005, 07:39 PM
This guy (http://autographs.keithjakubowski.net/keiraknightley.htm) got a reply last month from the Domino set.
So maybe sending something to the Pirates set in a couple of months could work.

MikeKnick04
05-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Could anyone teach me how to edit Keith's name out of those pic? lol
seriously though

deviljet88
05-01-2005, 11:30 PM
Could anyone teach me how to edit Keith's name out of those pic? lol
seriously though
You bloody lamer, you might as well go get someone to photoshop Jamie's face out of pictures of him and Keira and stick your own mug in it.

MikeKnick04
06-01-2005, 12:39 AM
You bloody lamer, you might as well go get someone to photoshop Jamie's face out of pictures of him and Keira and stick your own mug in it.

EZ pal, I was but joking, I think it would be funny and what if I dont feel like waiting 2 years for a response, plus I could sell that sh!t to folks on ebay and Keira would love me for it... :kidding: :kidding: :kidding:

i am but kidding pal, drink more coffee and laugh...ha ha ha ha...c not so hard man

Peace & no Love ;)

frodo1511
06-01-2005, 12:59 AM
EZ pal, I was but joking, I think it would be funny and what if I dont feel like waiting 2 years for a response, plus I could sell that sh!t to folks on ebay and Keira would love me for it... :kidding: :kidding: :kidding:

i am but kidding pal, drink more coffee and laugh...ha ha ha ha...c not so hard man

Peace & no Love ;)

Jet was joking, he sometimes is awake after his bedtime, and gets antsy.

I would piss my pants if you photoshopped the sig from those pics, and someone was dumb enough to buy them off Ebay.

acting4ever
06-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I sent her a movie script and got a reply...no new movies coming though so don't get do excited ;)

Jak
06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
I sent her a letter and a photo March/April 04. Unfortunately no reply. Maybe I start a new attempt in the next days, I'll see.

Yukimura Sanada
06-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks for all of your reply !
So, if I send her a letter, it's not sure I've a reply this year ?

JackYang
07-01-2005, 04:58 AM
Yes obviously, herself and her agency's rather busy. And there's always a possibility that your letter will be thrown away by accident.

Leonie
07-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Thanks for all of your reply !
So, if I send her a letter, it's not sure I've a reply this year ?
It really depends. Back in the early days *puts on granny glasses* when Keira wasn't necessarily this famous yet, people would get their pictures back signed by Keira herself. It was usually something along the lines of <insert name>, Best Wishes, Keira Knightley.

Then at one point there was a KKx stamp - but after lots of complaints on KKW (:icon_razz) she went back to signing KKx herself. No names though. However, from the looks of the reply Keith got, she's back to the name & best wishes signing.

As for when you'll get a reply (don't expect a letter though, just signed pictures)... It really depends on when you send your letter. I sent mine November 2003 and got a reply about a month later. She wasn't particularly busy at that time, so I was lucky. (or smart :icon_razz) As Keith's example shows, sometimes sending stuff to film sets works. The PFD address would probably be most reliable though. That's where I sent my letter to. My autographs. (http://img110.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img110&image=kkautographs.jpg)

Hope you'll get a reply :)

Yukimura Sanada
07-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Thanks for all of this precisions !