PDA

View Full Version : what made you get into keira?

Pages : [1] 2

keira loves lipgloss
04-07-2004, 10:50 AM
what made you get into keira i was watching bend it like beckham and she was the best actress in the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

DefyingGravity
04-07-2004, 10:56 AM
It all started when I had this Angelina Jolie fetish, which led me to believe that I may not be quite 100% heterosexual.

Anyhow, I developed this Orlando Bloom obsession, then found out about this movie that was coming out called Pirates of the Carribean. On imdb.com, I clicked Keira's name, and did research on her. I went and saw Bend it Like Beckham. And I was then Keira-obsessed. :p

keira loves lipgloss
04-07-2004, 11:01 AM
kool thats sort of myne too i liked keira in bend it like becham but i didnt search for her on the net then orlando and keira did pirates of the caribbean so i had a real big obbsesion with her!!!!!!!! ;)

Narg
04-07-2004, 11:12 AM
I seen her in pirates, and a little bit of her in BILB, we watched 20mins of it at school for some unknown reason, thought she was the most beutifull woman i have ever seen, did some research on her, and found out shes quite nice and down to earth, i still think she is the best looking women in the world atm, And a great actor also.

DragonRat
04-07-2004, 11:19 AM
I think it was Pirates of the Caribbean. She reminded me of Natalie Portman. That's as succinct as I can get on that answer.

Sarah
04-07-2004, 11:24 AM
Mine started in 2001 when watching The Hole. I thought Keira was so amazing and beautiful and I was a fan since then. Yay for Keira.

EmotionSickness
04-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Well, I used to be a huge Natalie Portman fan (the kind that owns every single magazine she'd been on the cover of over a period if five years, speaking of which, I really need to sell those ... ) and there were a few people in the NP online community that I knew of who were talking an awful lot about Natalie's 'decoy queen' in Episode I, so I looked her up (there was only one web site devoted to her, at the time) and I thought, "Wow, this girl is so pretty AND she's British", but there wasn't much I could do to see her in action, considering the fact that I'm American and, at the time, absolutely none of her stuff was available over here. So, I put it aside, and, sure enough, some months later (in the summer of 2002), more web sites started popping up and there was this huge buzz about a little film called Bend It Like Beckham. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Sarah
04-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Oh, EmotionSickness, I'd buy them! lol

Narg
04-07-2004, 01:58 PM
NP has nothing on KK now.

...although there both beautiful.

Hazzle
04-07-2004, 02:41 PM
I went through a bit of a Thora Birch phase where I wanted to see all her movies, so I saw the Hole...sadly she was terrible in it. But when Keira first came on screen I thought "Fuck me that's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen"...but you expect that in films...so I just thought nothing of it. She was OH so gorgeous and had some very sassy sexy lines...

Anyway...I proceeded to watch the film...and I realise..."What a talented actress...must look up her name at the end and see what else she's done"...so I do...anyway...I see she's done POT and that her upcoming movie is POTC.

Then I got BILB for Christmas, didn't know she was in it, and I was initially really disappointed in it as a present...once I saw her name and face on the cover I was soon appeased and since then I've been a fan :)

Kyle_West
04-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Pirates really didn't make me "get into her" actually I remember thinking "wow what an attractive person, too bad this will be like her only movie." then a friend of mine made a joke about bend it like beckham saying "The hot chick from potc Keira Knightley, she is a lesbian in that movie." I thought, "HOLY SHIT!" so I rented it and watched it and I liked the movie. after seeing potc, and then watching beckham I was confused on the breast size, to say the least. But yeah, I thought she was hotter in beckham than she was in potc. Also, she is only 19 and such a good actress. So thats another reason, she actually tries.

Narg
04-07-2004, 03:36 PM
I thought she was hotter in beckham than she was in potc.

same, the fake tits on POTC dont suit, although shes still lovley in potc, she looks more authentic in bilb..

Louie
04-07-2004, 04:57 PM
I saw her in POTC and thought she was hot, so I looked looked at the credits and saw that her name was Keira Knightley. Later that day I looked her up on Google to see if I could find any more images of her, and I ended up looking at the galleries here.

Edit: To all the Americans, Happy Independence Day!

Mistikle
04-07-2004, 05:36 PM
what made you get into keira i was watching bend it like beckham and she was the best actress in the film!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

i was hooked after watchin BILB... and i agree she was the best actress in the film! and her skill of playin soccer soo well was kool! :p

plus she just seems like a great person!

narya
05-07-2004, 10:08 AM
My fandom started after Bend It Like Beckham, like many of you! She was just so...cool! I really liked her lips. :)

deviljet88
05-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Watched her in Bend It Like Beckham, forgot about her, watched Princess of the Thieves during holiday day time tv, checked up on her. Dr Zhivago really pounded it into me she is amazingly beautiful. I should watch POTC...

keira loves lipgloss
05-07-2004, 03:17 PM
ye me 2 her lips are wicked i love her lipgloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narya
05-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I have this strange obsession with lips!

Vertical Vortex
05-07-2004, 04:29 PM
well, i was totaly obsessed by POTC.. saw it 8 times in 2 weeks or so... (in the cinema), and countles times on DVD...
Then i went searching on internet for large pictures of her (like i do most of the times :P) and found this site, with all those huge pics of her... and my obsession started right there... :cool:

Ardnax
05-07-2004, 05:15 PM
I saw her for the first time in POTC and got completely obsessed with it, then I search for the actors on the internet and I got obsessed with Keira. And here I am. :D

Object Of Affection
05-07-2004, 06:57 PM
WeirD? i first saw her in the hole but didn't really pay much attention to her just the film itself. But i think POTC and LOVE ACTUALLY did it for me. Then started working at the cinema where i could grab some cOOl posters of her :D

Since then i have continued to watch her films,

Pure,
Bend it like Beckham,
Star warS (i swear thats natiliE porTman?)

And so on and so ForTH,

May my keira pAssion never die oUt :rolleyes:

Richard
05-07-2004, 07:01 PM
As before, it was only "Bend It Like Beckham". This website, and PoTC probably made me stay infatuated with her. I was somewhat disappointed with "Love Actually" because of the lack of scenes. But whenever she was on-screen, she was absolutely stunning. I also owe a great deal to the people that found new pictures of Keira and kept me up to date with the news and rumors. Just a small addition that makes all the difference.

Flightfreak
06-07-2004, 10:21 AM
well i saw her the first time in "dc.zivago", what really pounded it into me she is amazingly beautiful, but after a while i forgot of her because i do not had internet then...
A mond a go i saw her in potc and here i am. :D

hasselbrad
07-07-2004, 03:35 PM
...I was channel surfing. I landed on this movie called Bend it Like Beckham(maybe you've heard of it), and was immediately transfixed by this charming, engaging, beautiful actress by the name of Keira Knightley. I bought Pirates of the Carribean, and have watched it at least ten times. I especially enjoy Keira's commentary, and have been able to learn which questions to ask so that it seems like she's talking to me. :rolleyes:
Seriously, after seeing those films, I Googled her (sounds dirty, eh?) and discovered this place. I have also bought and watched the Dr. Zhivago DVD, and although judging from Miss Knightley's modesty, she probably wouldn't agree, but I found her to be the best actor by far in that production. Sam Neill was a friggin' cartoon. Matheson wasn't much better. Keira carried that film...and was partially naked in it to boot. :p
God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be seeing King Arthur this evening.

J'Adore
07-07-2004, 05:15 PM
When I saw The Hole. I still think she looked her most beautiful in that film. The scene where she's on the phone, and the sun is shining on her face especially :cool:

Spire
07-07-2004, 10:18 PM
It really started when I bought Pirates of the Caribbean on DVD. I watched all the special features and found Keira's commentary to be quite funny and charming. Then I did some internet research and almost immediately fell in love with her. She is, in my opinion, the most beautiful being on the earth. So fast foward to today, I have 800+ pictures of Keira on my comp, and have full-blown obsession.

Ashlyn
08-07-2004, 03:19 AM
Last year I had to write a newspaper article for my media class on the topic of my choice. I had no idea what to write so I just left it to think about for a while. Then one day I was at the movies watching Pirates of the Caribbean and suddenly decided I liked Keira because she was pretty and decided I'd write my article on her. I searched around on the internet and found KKW (which was the most useful of any of the Keira sites) and got the information I needed and wrote the article. Then I joined the forums to see what was going on in there and I haven't been able to leave since.

Kelsey
08-07-2004, 05:57 AM
I was outlining a screenplay when my mom told me about this movie I should go see because it was about soccer (I've played for ten years), and so I drove the hour and a half to the theater that shows independant films, saw Bend It Like Beckham, noticed and was impressed by Keira, and decided that the screenplay I was outlining should be for her. So I searched the internet to find out a little more about her, and came here to kind of lurk and find out more about the type of person she is. The screenplay is done, but I'm still here.

atwcrtcw
08-07-2004, 11:26 AM
shes dang hot. especially in Love Actually please. her british accent turns me on.

Edward
08-07-2004, 05:46 PM
what made me get into keira....

errr, Doctor Zhivago did, when it was shown on ITV (UK) sometime in 2002 :D

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 11:32 PM
shes dang hot. especially in Love Actually please. her british accent turns me on.

We haven't heard that one before :rolleyes:

Oh...and it's not a BRITISH accent...at best it could be described as an English one and I think noone would even describe it as that...it's not an accent so much as theatrical enunciation. Stereotypical ENGLISH accent would be the best way to describe it <mutters about people who don't get the difference between Britain and England> if you had to define it as an accent :)

Narzys
07-08-2004, 04:45 PM
I saw her in Pirates.... I loved her from the first minute....It's very funny that many Keira fan's also love Natalie! (I also do...). Now I'm searching for her other movie's.
If I think of her now... I hear her say (with that beautiful british accent)... I look quite pretty!!! (love actually, fabulous scene, beautiful smile)... and yes she does :)

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 06:45 PM
I saw PoTC in the theaters, but for some reason, didn't pay much attention to Keira until mom bought the DVD, then became transfixed on her. It helps that her accent is nothing short of sexy:) King Arthur further sealed the deal for me, especially when she has a bow and arrow. Legolas and Robin Hood, watch out!!! Only recently, I have seen Bend It Like Beckham, and thought she did a great job in it. Same goes for Princess of Thieves. I still need to see Love, Actually(waiting for it on HBO). I have no doubt that her performance in the Jacket will be good, but I'm really looking forward to Domino, I think that that movie will kick serious ass. :fencing:

duckula
07-08-2004, 07:57 PM
what got you into keira?

A bottle of wine and my charming demeanour.

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 08:00 PM
A bottle of wine and my charming demeanour.

Don't forget the Barry White. It's a requisite.

DefyingGravity
07-08-2004, 08:02 PM
:icon_lol: Classic, ducks.

I saw her in POTC, and thought she was stunning... saw her other films. I haven't seen Love, Actually though.

Narzys
07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
:icon_lol: Classic, ducks.

I saw her in POTC, and thought she was stunning... saw her other films. I haven't seen Love, Actually though.

It's not a very BIG role but... she plays so cute here!!! So go and get it and watch it.... Love, Actually is a nice/funny movie.

frodo1511
07-08-2004, 10:40 PM
It's not a very BIG role but... she plays so cute here!!! So go and get it and watch it.... Love, Actually is a nice/funny movie.

? Is the movie rated R only for the swearing in it? I havent seen it yet, and was wondering why its R-rated.

Waronthevirus
07-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Yoha, i am new to the site first of all, i would like to say that this site is very astounding :) . But to get to the point. I never was really interested in keira :icon_icon . (Sad but true). And it wasn't from no movie either. I had dream a cuple of days ago where she and this french guy were in it and we were on some sort of quest to stop this guy from making clones out of people who had the urge to kill. (I won't bore u with the dream weird sidelines :icon_popc ) . In the end of the dream Keira was shot by herself (evil clone keira shot good keira) and that was almost near the end of my dream, only to find out that there was some sort of robot that could ressurect keira in 2hrs.... that was when i woke up :icon_conf . (Whainddehell).... After that weird ass dream of psycho children clones that would not die i decided it could mean 2 things.. 1) either i played way to much silent hill..or 2) (this one is better) i log on to keira's nearest fansite.... i am serious about the dream thing, cross my heart and hope to croak.

keira_lover
08-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Yoha, i am new to the site first of all, i would like to say that this site is very astounding :) . But to get to the point. I never was really interested in keira :icon_icon . (Sad but true). And it wasn't from no movie either. I had dream a cuple of days ago where she and this french guy were in it and we were on some sort of quest to stop this guy from making clones out of people who had the urge to kill. (I won't bore u with the dream weird sidelines :icon_popc ) . In the end of the dream Keira was shot by herself (evil clone keira shot good keira) and that was almost near the end of my dream, only to find out that there was some sort of robot that could ressurect keira in 2hrs.... that was when i woke up :icon_conf . (Whainddehell).... After that weird ass dream of psycho children clones that would not die i decided it could mean 2 things.. 1) either i played way to much silent hill..or 2) (this one is better) i log on to keira's nearest fansite.... i am serious about the dream thing, cross my heart and hope to croak.

That's a pretty fucked up dream. Maybe next time you should try not to smoke as much pot before you go to bed. That shit really fucks with your mind. Not that I would know of course since I don't do drugs, I've just heard things from friends.

Anywho, I first saw Keira in POTC with her gorgeous, flowing brown hair, her perfect 10 body, her simply irresistable smile, and most importantly, of course, her top notch acting, and since then I've been hooked on Keira Knightley. :icon_poke <what I'd like to do to her if you know what I mean. :icon_wink

aznkkfan
08-08-2004, 12:53 AM
i first saw keira in POTC. she looked great, and seemed like a pretty good actress. i wasnt sure so i watched bend it like beckham, and now i'm hooked. Now i'm angry that i havent seen love actually or princess of thieves. Even more angry that i havent seen king arthur yet. :mad:

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 01:07 AM
i first saw keira in POTC. she looked great, and seemed like a pretty good actress. i wasnt sure so i watched bend it like beckham, and now i'm hooked. Now i'm angry that i havent seen love actually or princess of thieves. Even more angry that i havent seen king arthur yet. :mad:

Well, GET TO IT! Your at least missing one of the most underappreciated movies of this summer(King Arthur, in case you didn't know)

aznkkfan
08-08-2004, 01:25 AM
not my fault i'm broke! lol. i just came back from hawaii. plus i cant find princess of thieves anywhere. i'm working on it :icon_redf

Stiffmaster
08-08-2004, 01:25 AM
What made me get into Keira is when I frist saw the bend it like beckham movie, I really didn't wanna see that movie and someone forced me to watch it... BUT! when Keira appeared on screen I just got captivated by her, I mean just look at her smile ... When she smile I just get that warm feeling inside me that could melt dozen of icebergs, Keira Is just an amazingly beautiful girl and just looking at her in her movies makes my day. And on top of that she's a really good actress so you'd have to be crazy not to admire her. All her films where amazing, POTC was great, as well as King Arthur. Love actually was really funny and geez she was gorgeous in that movie :icon_surp ... And yes, I must admit, I liked bend it like beckham to!

I'd really which Keira could read the post I just did, and I especially which I could meet her, cause if seeing her in her movies makes my day, meeting her and have little chat would make my year for sure ! :)

frodo1511
08-08-2004, 01:32 AM
What made me get into Keira is when I frist saw the bend it like beckham movie, I really didn't wanna see that movie and someone forced me to watch it... BUT! when Keira appeared on screen I just got captivated by her, I mean just look at her smile ... When she smile I just get that warm feeling inside me that could melt dozen of icebergs, Keira Is just an amazingly beautiful girl and just looking at her in her movies makes my day. And on top of that she's a really good actress so you'd have to be crazy not to admire her. All her films where amazing, POTC was great, as well as King Arthur. Love actually was really funny and geez she was gorgeous in that movie :icon_surp ... And yes, I must admit, I liked bend it like beckham to!

I'd really which Keira could read the post I just did, and I especially which I could meet her, cause if seeing her in her movies makes my day, meeting her and have little chat would make my year for sure ! :)

I just watched BILB for the first time yesterday, mainly for the minute or so that David Beckham was on screen :)

KIDDING!!!

Justin
08-08-2004, 03:25 AM
I watched Love Actually, after that... i became kinda obsessed and bought almost
all of the movies she played in :)

Waronthevirus
10-08-2004, 06:30 PM
That's a pretty fucked up dream. Maybe next time you should try not to smoke as much pot before you go to bed. That shit really fucks with your mind. Not that I would know of course since I don't do drugs, I've just heard things from friends.

Anywho, I first saw Keira in POTC with her gorgeous, flowing brown hair, her perfect 10 body, her simply irresistable smile, and most importantly, of course, her top notch acting, and since then I've been hooked on Keira Knightley. :icon_poke <what I'd like to do to her if you know what I mean. :icon_wink

FYI: I do NOT, repeat DO NOT use drugs....Probably from some mere image from the mind that triggered the dream, like a glympse picture of her (the brain works in mysterious wayz) i know ur not "saying", but just for the rec. I did some tracing and yes i saw the cover of "bend it like beckham" the other day before the dream...soooo now i know. :) . Of her movies now it would have to be Bend it like beckham. It was the first movie i noticed her.. cause in queen of thieves she was purdy,but i didnt know who the heck she was (even it was the first keira movie i saw.) :icon_surp

keiracaleb
10-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Well last year i went to see POTC in the cinema and relaly loved it, and as we were coming out of the cinema i said to my older brother god that girl was soo pouty! (at that point i didn't kno who she was) then in october i was on the way to france with my school and we watched BILB on the bus, i was sittiing at the front with my friends and so i saw the t.v better than anyone else, i loved the movie, and made my teacher put it on on the way back from france 5 days later, which no-one complained about. Then in the middle of december my friend came on my school bus and told me about POTC dvd, she told me to get it which i did, then i listened to the keira comentry and fell in love with her! she was so funny, nice, down to earth and i couldn't beleave she was only 17/18! so then i began researching her and then i became a fan, then in january i joined kkw, and a week later i was obsessed!

Sarah
10-08-2004, 10:02 PM
I just watched BILB for the first time yesterday, mainly for the minute or so that David Beckham was on screen :)

That would make sense... if Beckham was actually in the film. :icon_conf

keira_lover
10-08-2004, 11:14 PM
At the end of the film it gives special thanks to Becks and his wife, Victoria. So yes, they were in the film.

frodo1511
11-08-2004, 12:55 AM
That would make sense... if Beckham was actually in the film. :icon_conf

He was in the first 5 minutes of the film, playing footie. Also, he and Posh make an appearance at Heathrow. Just to clear that up...

Kelsey
11-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Those were stand ins at the end.

Hazzle
11-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Stand ins at the end and the beginning sequence wasn't just him, it was ordinary footage of Man United playing football :p (I assume you refer to the whole sky sports thing)

I think it was just courtesy...Beckham's image is prolific in the film (posters on the walls etc) and I think thanking both of them was just a polite gesture.

frodo1511
11-08-2004, 03:22 AM
Stand ins at the end and the beginning sequence wasn't just him, it was ordinary footage of Man United playing football :p (I assume you refer to the whole sky sports thing)

I think it was just courtesy...Beckham's image is prolific in the film (posters on the walls etc) and I think thanking both of them was just a polite gesture.

Yeah, I liked how they put footage of a football game w/ Beckham into the beginning of the movie. Anyone notice how much Jess' head looked so tacked on into the shot?

Besides, how can the man NOT be in a film with his name in the title?
That's like making a Michael Jackson documentary with some black guy playing his part.

wait...

Days_of_Flesh
15-08-2004, 02:44 AM
Her many belly-button ring scenes in Bend it Like Beckham.

Huzzah!

GrahamC
16-08-2004, 02:15 AM
I first saw her in 'bend it like beckham' a few weeks ago on sky and was liking her alot.

Then I saw her in 'The Hole' and thought she was even more gorgeous :D

KeiraLoverLD
16-08-2004, 06:30 PM
I got into her from King Arthur, but after doinjg research and found out she was in POTC, another movie I really liked, I sorta became obsessed, I just rented BILB last night. Keira is so hott, and shes only 19!!!

japass
16-08-2004, 06:50 PM
i frist got hooked when watching POTC thinking who is that stunning woman she is sssssssoooooooooooooooo butiful and have been in love ever since
:icon_redf

GuinevereRox
17-08-2004, 06:30 PM
I borrowed Pirates from my dad's friend & watched it & soon after became obsessed after with her. He also brought over Lord of the Rings, I watched them & became obsessed with Orlando Bloom, so I just had to watch Pirates & I'm glad I did.

Sarah
17-08-2004, 07:49 PM
He was in the first 5 minutes of the film, playing footie. Also, he and Posh make an appearance at Heathrow. Just to clear that up...

Well, JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP. They were NOT in the film.

As Haz said, the footage at the start was recorded off the TV and at the end they were just two fakes. So there.

frodo1511
17-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Well, JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP. They were NOT in the film.

As Haz said, the footage at the start was recorded off the TV and at the end they were just two fakes. So there.

Aww, now the whole reason I watched that movie has been turned to melted ice-cream!!! :mad:

GuinevereLover
30-08-2004, 11:55 PM
If Only I could "get into Keira" ;)
Kidding! The real reason was that I saw her photo in the Daily Mail Newspaper in the build up to King Arthur and thought she was really hot!
Checked out a few pics on this site watched POTC and fell completely "in love" with her !!

Mozilla
31-08-2004, 04:27 AM
Dr Zhivago! She's so cute in it!

Soledad
31-08-2004, 08:39 AM
Well, after I watched PotC in the movies, I walked home and I just couldn`t take that Miss Swann out of my mind! So as soon as I could, I got online, found out her name and googled her! And now I`m a Keira freak!
%:D

Echtelion
31-08-2004, 09:27 AM
I was watching Love Actually in a plane when I saw this beautifull girl. I immediatly made like soledad and found her name. Now I can't stop thinking of her!!!!!!!!!

dying to live
03-09-2004, 03:17 PM
I saw POTC in theater, but i wasnt really into keira much. But after we bought the bootleg version of it. Thats when it started.

It was then that i saw a simililarity between keira and this girl that i know.

and i still like the girl
and keira

help me :(
________
herbalaire vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)

rabbit
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
i first saw her in bend it like beckham (if star wars doesnt count :icon_err: )....and yeah, like someone said before...it wasnt the real beckham in the film....it was his double....

MedullaPancreas
03-09-2004, 04:26 PM
I have yet to, but I would LOVE to get into Keira!

Leonie
03-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Hahahahaha-wait, that's not funny.

PhoeniX
03-09-2004, 07:51 PM
Dr Zhivago was when I first realised her. I saw her in Star Wars but I didn't know how big she was going to get until Dr Zhivago She was good in that.

MC117
03-09-2004, 09:26 PM
well, after i dumped her, she got famous, i'm trying to get back to her :)

Narzys
03-09-2004, 11:00 PM
I have yet to, but I would LOVE to get into Keira!

grmmm... what did you say :icon_conf

:)

keira_k#1fan
04-09-2004, 04:22 AM
I saw her in bend it like beckham and thought she was really gr8 and casual and witty(plus she's british) then when i saw potc i was really curious about her. i went online to these fab websites and i read about her and read interviews and she just seemed really down to earth and not stuck up. she's really cool and easy going, well, i guess i really don't know but she seem slike an amazing person. can u believe it? i haven't seen king arthur, i soooo want to, is it good?

frodo1511
04-09-2004, 03:42 PM
i haven't seen king arthur, i soooo want to, is it good?

Yes, it's great. If it's still playing where you live, go see it. Otherwise, wait for the Director's Cut DVD to hit on December 21st, I hear they added some footage cut from the original release...

Tigerlily
07-09-2004, 11:09 AM
oh well, i think I should start here then. I'm new here, so... hi y'all... :)

I guess I got into Keira after seeing her in Pirates and Love Actually. She's just stunning and so talented!

Narg
07-09-2004, 02:58 PM
Just a friendly warning mate, your sig is too big, it has to be a maximum of 300 pixels wide and 70 high, Welcome to the forums ;).

The Black Rider
08-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Doctor Zhivago. I knew who she was because of Pirates but there was something about her in that film that really made me fall for her. I've been a fan ever since.

SimplyKnightley
27-12-2004, 01:42 AM
i didn't know who keira was when a guy friend told me i look like her. he sent me her picture from princess of thieves but i didn't felt there was any resemblance. after all, she's caucasian and i'm asian. but when BILB came out i was still curious so i went to catch the show. that was my fateful introduction to keira.

JackYang
27-12-2004, 03:24 AM
After watching Pirates and Love actually, I just couldn't resist lol.

Charlie
27-12-2004, 05:11 AM
i liked her when i first saw her in bend it like beckham. she was really cute and all but than seeing her in POTC she has grown into almost an obsession for he now.

aznkkfan
28-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I watched pirates, looked up everyone and thought she sounded like a very interesting person

Liam
28-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Barrington came over to my table with a six pack of lager and offered me half in return for website services.

True story.

Proud to be Dutch
30-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Bend it Like Beckhm.
She has a pretty face and she can act quite good.

JackYang
01-01-2005, 05:34 AM
Bend it Like Beckhm.
She has a pretty face and she can act quite good.

Yeah great film, I first started off watching Love actually, pirates then king arthur. Last week, i bought the bend it like beckhem dvd and I gotta say she's pretty amazing in there too!

fandekeira
26-03-2006, 11:55 AM
i saw her first in the hole n i though she was great in this film.that's bend it like beckham that made me really like keira knightley!

Arbery
27-03-2006, 10:10 PM
keira herself jus generally got me into her. One look was all it took...and i thought she was d most beautiful person on earth :o)

Pearl
27-04-2006, 09:44 PM
I first saw her in pirates and while she was stunningly beautiful, I hated her guts. I hated her for a long long time after that until I saw her in King Arthur, then I fell in love. I then realized my hatred for Keira was really a hatred for her character Elizabeth Swann. I was putting the two together when I should have realized Liz was just a character she played and not really Keira.

TheNewKeira
28-04-2006, 03:10 PM
well, I had seen a few movies with Keira in, and as I watched Love Actually (now one of my favorite movies) I just got more and more into that beautiful bride there.. So.. that's how it all started. I really think that keira is the prettiest person I've ever seen!;)

SeattleGirl
09-05-2006, 06:02 AM
of course,it was Pirate ! at first i didnt even know that there was an actress called Keira Knightley~i went to the movie only because of Johnny Depp :P but after that ,i went there for another three times,and that was for Keira !
after that , i started to watch all her works.From Bend It Like Beckham to King Arthur,then to Love Actually,Domino and Pride & Prejudice....

Jess
09-05-2006, 06:27 AM
ooh umn. lets see. i guess what really got me hooked onto keira was doctor zhivago...and then the obsession came a rolling when POTC came out..and then hit its highest point during Domino when i went to the premiere..and yeahh...

kingdumbass
09-05-2006, 06:30 AM
You went to the premiere?
Details, please?

Juliamariskamadadh
28-05-2006, 08:59 PM
She reminded me of myself..so googled her and think it's fun to read what she's up to. They say what you watch is who you are and i find that very true.

Gallopin' Gaucho
09-06-2006, 04:40 AM
It was really quite easy, you see . . . We were riding a gondola in Venice one night . . . Moon was out . . . Reflections on the water . . . Then she slipped out of something and asked me. :err:

barfownz
26-08-2006, 11:30 PM
After seeing POTC: Curse Of The Black Pearl for me.

Violet
29-08-2006, 01:36 AM
I saw Bend It Like Beckham and thought it was good. I then went to see Pirates, which was great, and I spent the first half of the film trying to figure out where I had seen her before, before I figured out that it was 'that girl from Bend It Like Beckham'. Baring in mind I was quite young at the time. Then when I was trying to find out information about the next Pirates, I soon realised that the Pirates fan sites told you nothing, and that actor fansites would be much more efficient. Obviously this one is useless, but it has a strange mix of cynical humour and bitterness that I find intriguing. So that is how I came to discover Keira, and thus this little haven of delights.

barrington
29-08-2006, 02:17 AM
obviously this one is uselessOi. I'd like to contest that. We're only 38% useless.

Mandy
29-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Oi. I'd like to contest that. We're only 38% useless.

heh.

When KKW was at it's best, you could find loads of info...and a lot more people that were into her. Sorry, we disappoint. If you ever need an insult though, you know where to find us.

Hazzle
29-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Actually I came to this place in search of information and Mandy's right, when I first visited, this place had loads of it. But I didn't join for that reason, and what ultimately got me to join was the discussions on GD. Which I think is what makes us stand out from other KK sites out there and makes this place so much fun ;)

We do need to work on the lack of relevant information these days though.

kingdumbass
29-08-2006, 09:29 AM
I think that most people rely on Keiraweb for that now....
Besides, I imagine that Keira appears on gossip blogs and and tabloids a lot more now than she would have back then, so it must be harder to sift through what's worth reporting and what isn't, in addition to the fact that it takes more effort to stay on top of whatever's going on at the moment.

Then again, I could be wrong, as I've only been a Keira fan for about a year now. I can only piece together what it was like with her before that. Here in the US, anyway, she wasn't exactly A-list until around the time of Pride and Prejudice.

Violet
29-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Oi. I'd like to contest that. We're only 38% useless.
My apologies. I will try to remember next time.

KKW is no KeiraWeb, but that's not really why people go, is it? There are more than enough websites telling you, 'It was reported this morning that Keira Knightley walked down Black St at 09:32, and reappeared at 09:56, carrying a Tesco bag.' I still go to KKW for news, 'cause I'd rather have inconsistent info and a laugh, than regualar updates from Stalkers Weekly.