PDA

View Full Version : what made you get into keira?

Pages : 1 [2]

KeiraZone
30-08-2006, 03:03 PM
It was POTC I which made me got interest in Keira, then Love Actually, then King Arthur, then a year passed, finally in 2006 I saw the preview of POTC II on HBO. Alright, time to become a fan of Keira's. End of story.

SHIZON
11-10-2006, 05:35 PM
When I saw Bend it Like Beckham I fell in love with the beautiful woman with the striking face!!!!!!!! She was soo hot when she was younger

Petit Mademoiselle
16-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Pirates Of The Caribbean did :icon_bigg I watched it and thought she was gawjuzz, so I looked her up on the internet and found some interviews and stuff. Amazing movie really.

Foeni
17-11-2006, 07:33 AM
Petit Mademoiselle,
I see you're new around here, so please take a look at the Posting Guidelines (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46). Your signature is too big and contains animation, which is against the rules. Please change that. Other than that, welcome to KKW.

Petit Mademoiselle
17-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Petit Mademoiselle,
I see you're new around here, so please take a look at the Posting Guidelines (http://www.keiraknightley.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46). Your signature is too big and contains animation, which is against the rules. Please change that. Other than that, welcome to KKW.
Did it already :icon_razz Sorry. Oh, and thank you :icon_bigg

Joana
19-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I got into her in "Bend it Like Beckham", she's playing football and I play Football....but I saw that she had a huge talent!:icon_lol:

AntRid
07-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Her smile
*sigh*

Nell
18-12-2006, 01:16 PM
It all started when I had this Angelina Jolie fetish, which led me to believe that I may not be quite 100% heterosexual.

Anyhow, I developed this Orlando Bloom obsession, then found out about this movie that was coming out called Pirates of the Carribean. On imdb.com, I clicked Keira's name, and did research on her. I went and saw Bend it Like Beckham. And I was then Keira-obsessed. :p

OMG almost the same here!

Well it started out... I was a big fan of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Hans Matheson and I must admit when I heard that this girl called Keira Knightley would be in a movie with both Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom I got quite jealous. I decided Keira was not cool :icon_lol: And then I noticed she was also in Dr. Zhivago with Hans Matheson and I got even more jealous.

And then... I grew up :icon_lol: And noticed Keira is so cool. I think Angelina Jolie is an absolute goddess (and I know for a fact that I am not 100% heterosexual - I'm bisexual) and I've always admired her just doing her own thing and not caring about what others say - and I noticed the same qualities in Keira. She's not like other actresses her age (no names...) who wash their dirty laundry in public and do other similar things that annoy the shit out of me. Keira's just a classy, beautiful, talented, sober young woman, and I look up to her a lot.

DarknessOfDeath
18-12-2006, 10:10 PM
I first saw Keira as sabe in SW. I am a fan of the series and am still. I saw her in Hole and I saw Love Actually. Princess of Thieves is another film I saw her in on t.v. I saw Pirates of the Caribbian and I was interested. I wanted to see King Arthur in theatres but didn't and i know she's been in several films, I never get the chance to see them in theatres. A few christmases ago, I got King Arthur. She was great in it. Then after that, it died down up untill I saw DMC and after that I watched King Arthur again and last week, I bought Bend it like Beckham. She was hot... and very pretty and funny too. hehe. Even the lesbian scene was funny. lol. hehe. I recent watched Pride and Predijuce. Good film. :) I can't wait for POTC3 and other films.

and I love her Smile. :)

ariek
20-12-2006, 06:54 AM
It was def. DEF. when I saw her by accident in Love Actually. In fact, I didn't even know who she was until after that movie. Not until recently did I realize she was in Star Wars either... I just thought they used Natalie both times. whoops...

But I remember seeing her in the scene where she goes to get her wedding video and falling in love with her smile. That made me sit down and finish watching the movie. I think all of us here can relate to Mark. I haven't seen a smile as gorgeous as hers in any movie but there. Call it obsessive (aren't we all?), I'll go to YouTube and find videos from there just to see those 2 scenes ::sigh:: haha

Love Actually is what started it and what still stands as my favorite.

DarknessOfDeath
20-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Her scenes with Mark, I feel, stands out the most. Its hard to say you love someone without even showing the slightest hint of it when you first met her but at the same time, she married your best friend. I wouldn't call it an obsession, Im thinking more on the lines of lost love/infatuation. I can relate to Mark and man...I get choked up watching those two scenes especially since this is a holiday film and we're so close to christmas... -sighs- Keira and Andrew were the best in the film. You think Juliet ever had feelings for Mark??

ariek
20-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I think the way it was written she did have feelings for him, but always thought he hated her. I think her facial expression as she realizes Mark's video is all of her is like a realization and her contemplating what could have been. I mean, a million things would go through someone's head at that point. If not, the kiss at the end was just out of pity? That would suck... where's the pride in that? haha.

Then again, it could just show how much she loved him as a friend and then understood why he was so cold to her. However, I think alot of girls would be a little more weirded out by his behavior in reality. And how many times has 1 kiss made someone say "enough" and be satisfied... in my experience that usually just complicates things more... but its a movie...

I'll stick by my first theory though because the idea and situation, though not so much to the extreme, happens all the time. Mark's story was to show the downside of it in as positive as a way as possible. The rest of the stories show this "carpe diem" message throughout. The best of it, the worst of it, and what happens if you don't even try.

DarknessOfDeath
21-12-2006, 11:53 PM
I think the way it was written she did have feelings for him, but always thought he hated her. I think her facial expression as she realizes Mark's video is all of her is like a realization and her contemplating what could have been. I mean, a million things would go through someone's head at that point. If not, the kiss at the end was just out of pity? That would suck... where's the pride in that? haha.

Then again, it could just show how much she loved him as a friend and then understood why he was so cold to her. However, I think alot of girls would be a little more weirded out by his behavior in reality. And how many times has 1 kiss made someone say "enough" and be satisfied... in my experience that usually just complicates things more... but its a movie...

I'll stick by my first theory though because the idea and situation, though not so much to the extreme, happens all the time. Mark's story was to show the downside of it in as positive as a way as possible. The rest of the stories show this "carpe diem" message throughout. The best of it, the worst of it, and what happens if you don't even try.

Exactly... and thats what Mark did. He tried and knew what he felt deep down but found it hard to tell her the truth. Its a complicated kind of love when your in love with this woman who's married to your best friend, but in the end, you just have to have the courage to just let it out especially on a christmas eve- thats what Mark did.

cdnhockeychick17
22-12-2006, 02:28 AM
It had to be Pride & Prejudice that did it for me...i saw that movie and she was amazing...i just finished reading the book by Jane Austen in Lit 12...Knightley played Lizzy really well...when i was reading the book i would picture her scenes in certain parts of it...she was really good in Pirates as well...i did not like the movie bend it like beckham although i will say she was the best actress in that movie.

ste_iz_ere
28-12-2006, 04:23 PM
it all started when we were watchin potc at school and i though who is that hot girl and then forgot about her (OMG!) but then about a weak later the hole was on t.v n i saw her agane n decided to look her up on the internet n i found this website ,and she is a amazing actress and beautifull person .

Kuuchan
28-12-2006, 04:38 PM
I recall love actually the first movie of her that I watched with some of my friends. But after purchasing the hole, I found out I knew about her way back, just didn't know it was rly Keira back then (probably the hair). And then I fell in love with her British accent when I saw a promo of Pirates of the Caribbean coz I was a huge Orlando Bloom fan since he was playing Legolas in my all-time-favourite. so that was it. Keira obsession begun xD

luxuriousone
01-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Me it was when I saw bend it like beckham, i became such a fan... and to top it off, she's pretty too!

GrimeZy
02-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I'd have to say Pirates, i was just like Ye-Gads she's beautiful :icon_redf lol

allied_assult
14-01-2007, 02:49 AM
I don't really remember what made me like her. I think it was when i saw king arthur and went hey that's that woman from potc. Then i looked up a little info on her and said holy hell she's only 17 cuz i thought she was like 25 in potc. So, that made her interesting. Then, I found out some more about her, watched some interviews she was in and thought she was cool cuz she's so down to earth, and finally I was looking around on the internet for her again and came here. I think that's how it went anyway. :)

kklover32685
24-01-2007, 09:05 PM
when i first saw the movie the hole its was freakin awesome...and she played a good role in it...yeah that basically started it...

Norseman
25-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Don't know actually. She has just kinda grown on me lately, both in beauty and as an actress. Seen some of her movies, but never seen Bend it like Beckham witch I see many here has as their main reason to like her.
Think I will check it out soon.

Gene
31-01-2007, 02:44 AM
king arthur
looked her up and fell in love
that was like 5 years ago....ok maybe not that long but it seems like 5 :icon_err:

Leshli.
07-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Her accent was the first thing I fell in love with. Soon, may other things followed...

Andrea*
08-02-2007, 11:03 AM
I must say, the first thing that catched my eyes was her beauty. After that, I started doing some research on and about her, and after I saw a movie with her, and since then, I think she's perfection on legs. Yeah... :)

meee
25-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, first I saw pirates 1, then I saw her perfect feet in photoshoots and I was hooked

twiggy
30-03-2007, 10:54 AM
i love her cuz the PRIDE & PREJUDISE she's so good at acting. really nice:)

Dyce_Blue
31-03-2007, 04:53 AM
I guess Bend it Like Beckham did it for me. I remember it being pre-Pirates.

Keira lover
13-04-2007, 01:37 AM
I saw her.

Hazzle
13-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Elaborate?