PDA

View Full Version : Princess of Thieves

Dimwit1600
29-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Does anyone have a video clip of Keira cutting her hair or know where I could find one. I know she cuts her hair in this movie, but my Blockbuster doesn't have it, so I can't see it. If anyone is able to record that clip from this movie, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

deviljet88
29-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Can't resist asking you since you posted about it twice, but why are you so interested in the scene where she cuts her hair so she can be disguised as a man?

Pygmalion
29-12-2004, 07:20 AM
Thats what i was about to say!

Dimwit1600
29-12-2004, 07:26 AM
I posted it twice because no one is on that board so no one would reply. And I find her a lot more attractive with shorter hair. I don't know why, but I like watching girls cut their hair. Maybe I need theropy. Anyway, if you guys have anything on the movie, let me know. Thanks and sorry for posting twice.

Narg
29-12-2004, 07:36 AM
LOL. holy shit. Freak.

EmotionSickness
29-12-2004, 07:54 AM
She doesn't so much give herself a haircut as she does saw her own locks off with a sharp blade. It's not sexy.

Dimwit1600
29-12-2004, 08:03 AM
I've never seen this movie and would love to, but I have no way of getting it. It wasn't that popular of a movie and none of the Keira sites have many screencaps, so I really don't know what happens. Does anyone have a tv tuner so they could just record that small scene for me and send it to me, because that's all I really wanna see. Thanks anyway.

hasselbrad
29-12-2004, 12:02 PM
She doesn't so much give herself a haircut as she does saw her own locks off with a sharp blade. It's not sexy.

Sexy is relative. I find it much more plausible that he finds a haircut sexy, than say...oh, I don't know...girls whose cars are stuck in the mud. There is a website devoted to that. I need to find someone to host www.girlsgettinghaircuts.com. ;)