PDA

View Full Version : Are there any sexual relationships that you regret?

Princess
03-07-2004, 05:42 PM
delete

Kelsey
04-07-2004, 06:25 AM
I'll be the brave one who answers this question first:)...Any sexual relationships I regret? Yeah, all of them. No, only kidding. I was half way drunk when I lost it too, and I think if I had been completely aware, I wouldn't have. After that, I got into a really serious relationship, and I do not regret that...just the way it ended. And the relationship I'm in right now, I already regret that.

EmotionSickness
04-07-2004, 09:02 AM
And the relationship I'm in right now, I already regret that.

Haha ... does he know that?

As for me, I've only been with one person completely (the guy I'm with now), but I do regret getting intimate/sexual (although we never actually had real sex) with my last, and only other, serious boyfriend, but only because he turned out to be be a total pervert and a loser.

Pygmalion
04-07-2004, 09:15 AM
I've only been with one person sexually, but I regret cheating on her with her best friend while extremely drunk, we went pretty far, but not....y'know...all the way.
The next morning I realised WHAT a mistake I'd made, cause. she thought I liked her
Now I can't stand the SIGHT of the other girl-who is dating my best friend

Hazzle
04-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Bah! It's really quite disturbing to hear from girls about jerky guys who took advantage of them while drunk...tis a real shame...but let this be a lesson to the rest of you scallywags...drinking isn't always a good idea ;)

As for myself...to be the first guy to answer the question...nope...not that I know of...despite the fact I drink like a fish...then again when you look like a monkey's rear end no girl in her right mind would "take advantage" of you :p

Sarah
04-07-2004, 01:42 PM
I've never had sex so that answers the question.

Hazzle
04-07-2004, 01:44 PM
I've never had sex so that answers the question.

Errr...I said that but in a lot more creative way :p C'mon...no admitting virginity on these boards :)

Sarah
04-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Errr...I said that but in a lot more creative way :p C'mon...no admitting virginity on these boards :)

Oh sorry. It's nice to be blunt I say.

Hazzle
04-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh sorry. It's nice to be blunt I say.

I'm not going say anything about blunt instruments and truncheons/batons. :D

ryan
04-07-2004, 05:42 PM
i regret my drunken fling this past new years eve.

Jacoby
04-07-2004, 06:21 PM
i regret my drunken fling this past new years eve.

:( You told me it was more than a fling.

I'm still a virgin, so I don't have anything interesting to post.

Hazzle
04-07-2004, 07:23 PM
:( You told me it was more than a fling.

YOU?!?! He told me I was his only one... :(

Jacoby you brazen hussy :mad:

Pygmalion
06-07-2004, 02:12 AM
Lol i haven't TECHNICALLy lost mine, but I've been in sexual relationships with other girls....I'm always a bit vague on whether losing your V's is only having sex with a man...

Hazzle
06-07-2004, 03:24 AM
Lol i haven't TECHNICALLy lost mine, but I've been in sexual relationships with other girls....I'm always a bit vague on whether losing your V's is only having sex with a man...

Losing your virginity as a girl is a pretty obvious thing...y'know...it's not WHAT you did...or who with...but whether your hymen's broken...you'll know...as it's supposedly more than a little painful (what isn't for a woman...you lot really did get the short end of the stick) and you bleed (yeah, nothing new there either...you guys got a raw deal didn't you? Oh dear...no pun intended...) :o

Basically y'know...the cherry's popped...the ice maiden is no longer cold...the meat curtains have been pulled open...the beef curtains parted...the hotdog bun has been well and truly frankfurtered...the sausage oven has been filled to the brim...I think you get the picture. I'm so going to be lynched now, aren't I? It's all Cliff's fault :eek:

This is why when women have sold their virginity on Ebay (yes, it's happened) you can at least know...I believe on the old KKW we discussed how you'd know if a man who was selling their virginity was actually a virgin or just shit in the sack :D

Glare
06-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Well, back in my younger years there were a few, but the last few years, no.

Pygmalion
06-07-2004, 09:01 AM
Yeah but you can break your hymen by riding a horse or using a tampon......surely THAT doesn't mean you lost your v's lol

Julespaxton
06-07-2004, 04:50 PM
^^ She's right. I've got a mate who was de-flowered by a balance beam, another by a horse....not that way you sickos. I'm not really sure how to define losing the v card to a girl, I havn't..yet, and I'm sure that theres a lot of controversy over the definition...any ideas on that>? As for me, well things havn't gone that way just yet, but they are most certainly headed that way. I regret the last two relationships i was in, one ended messily, and the other ended in him stalking me. But the one I'm in now, the best decision of my life. I love him dearly, but there is one glitch in all of the glory. I am bi. It makes things infinetly more confusing.

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 01:11 AM
Yeah but you can break your hymen by riding a horse or using a tampon......surely THAT doesn't mean you lost your v's lol

Ahh...well forgive me for not knowing that...I only picked up what little knowledge I had from sex ed...it's not like I HAVE a hymen to know about now, is it? On second thoughts...don't answer that one :D We don't all want to be reminded of my comments RE: Mr Depp.

Err...it seems the technical definition for virginity is not having had sexual intercourse (duh) and since sexual intercourse is defined as sexual contact between individuals (note no gender specifics) involving penetration...there's nothing to say sex between two women doesn't count...in fact I'd suggest the only relevant facts would be is it between two individuals (curious if "individuals" can include bestiality...but let's not go there :)) and penetration of some sort...don't think there's anything that says the penetration has to be by a man's genitals.

I only used a dictionary, so obviously my definitions could be disputed, but since I used THE dictionary (Oxford English) I'd say it should do...considering how conservative the Oxford English is, I would suggest most dictionaries would follow suit.

Sorry if I sound like I'm taking an overly eager interest in this...just trying to be helpful :o

Pygmalion
08-07-2004, 02:06 AM
Lol I spose in the eyes of the law sexual assault is exactly that.
Good defo Hazz-very helpful lol. Thankyou SO much for taking the time and effort to consult the dictionary

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 02:58 AM
Lol I spose in the eyes of the law sexual assault is exactly that.

You don't even want me to get into legal definitions (actually if memoery serves they just trust commonplace definitions of sex and stuff so...)

Good defo Hazz-very helpful lol. Thankyou SO much for taking the time and effort to consult the dictionary

Meh...I did TRY and add a little analysis...sheesh...forgive me for trying...you been at the vodka and pills again? :D (thanks for the tip btw...sounds like a good night out :))

The words...hole...digging and deeper come to mind...oh dear that sounds rather lewd...think I'll quit while I'm behind...ack that sounds worse... :o

Pygmalion
08-07-2004, 09:32 AM
Lol not recently, but next week hopefully there's a party. Gotta bottle of pills and a bottle of whiskey ALL ready

katy
08-07-2004, 03:08 PM
I haven't had sex, but I have made out fully clothed. I feel a little like a goodygoody right now. :(

Sarah
08-07-2004, 04:24 PM
I haven't had sex, but I have made out fully clothed. I feel a little like a goodygoody right now. :(

You're 14! Why on earth should you feel like a 'goodygoody'. If you were to say that you'd had sex, I would consider it quite disgusting at your age.

keira loves lipgloss
08-07-2004, 04:42 PM
im good at flirting im quite good at it it seems to get the boys smiling!!!!!

ryan
08-07-2004, 04:53 PM
dont have sex until you're ready to face the possibility of children.
needless to say, you're way too young to face that possibility right now.

gracie
08-07-2004, 04:58 PM
ryans virginity explained

apoggy
08-07-2004, 04:59 PM
Ryan gives good advice, we knew you could be sensible if need be, keep up the good work ;)

keira loves lipgloss
08-07-2004, 05:00 PM
yes im not going to rush into sex like some girls out there

Ardnax
08-07-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm going to wait for the right guy, if there is such thing as the right.

keira loves lipgloss
08-07-2004, 05:11 PM
yeah me too you need a guy who you know you can trust

Ardnax
08-07-2004, 05:13 PM
If you don't trust the guy you shouldn't have sex. But I don't have to wait for the right guy, I can wait for the right girl.

keira loves lipgloss
08-07-2004, 05:17 PM
its allegal for anyone to have sex under 16 and im going to stick to that rule

ryan
08-07-2004, 05:22 PM
ryans virginity explained
pft gracie.
i can handle the possibility of a child..thank god for the pill :p

Ardnax
08-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Here in sweden it's unlegal to have sex if you're under 15.

ryan
08-07-2004, 05:25 PM
legalities mean shit.
if kids want to have sex, they're going to have sex.
since when do teenagers whole heartedly respect the law anyway?

gracie
08-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Its not illegal to have sex under the age of 16, it just depends how old the person that you're having sex with is. Besides statutory rape is extremely difficult to convict on due to the nature of the relationship. And ryan i doubt you needed to go on the pill did u even have any prospects for giving that vcard away?

ryan
08-07-2004, 05:34 PM
the v-card is long gone, honey. :p

gracie
08-07-2004, 05:36 PM
course it is dear. pats arm

Hazzle
08-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Gracie's right...the illegality with the age of consent all depends on if one person is above it, and one below it...if so the one ABOVE it is breaking the law...the one below it is still totally innocent (well...obviously not in the virginal sense :p) and is the "victim". That said...as Gracie said...it's very hard to convict for statutory rape. Happens a lot more stateside than here too...and it's not that commonplace there...it's nigh on a "dead" crime over here.

Mandy
08-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Should I even get started on this subject?

I suppose I regret all of them now, good or bad. When you're in love with someone for the first time, you kinda wish you never did those things with anyone else.

Pygmalion
09-07-2004, 01:55 AM
The sex-age limit laws are there to protect 13 year old girls from their 25 yr old boyfriends. If you're 15 and your boyfriend's/girlfriend's 16, nobody really cares-and not like they can stop you.

katy
09-07-2004, 02:15 AM
I'm not going to commit myself to sex until I'm a bit older and I really find the one that I love. Making out and having sex are way different. And the furthest I've gone is the furthest I'm gonna go for a while. :)

Pygmalion
09-07-2004, 02:35 AM
Thats a good idea. Anyway. Making out's heaps of fun! Unless they're a shit kisser...

ryan
09-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Something to discuss:

What (to you) defines a bad kiss? Too fast, too sloppy, etc.?

gracie
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Too much saliva, too fast without intensity. If youre both into it, then fast is fine. Otherwise its jsut innapropriate and gross. When people attack you with their teeth. Its like they're trying to eat you. Which inevitable leads to teeth clicking which is awful. Heading towards the back of the mouth, bad breath or nasty aftertaste from something they ate. When people breathe into your mouth at all. Any tongue-face contact. People who kiss your face during sex are awful. Just a little once in a while ok. But excessively its overbearing and smothering. Basically its not good just stop. I personally dont like visible hickeys on my neck or whatever. Even if i like getting my neck kissed at the time, I just really hate the aftermath. So if it happens alot with a person it annoys me. Although if other people cant see it then its fine. While making out i hate it when people touch your face excessively, like cupping your face. Its like, Im not going anywhere, i mean a little face caress is fine, but really its just annoying. I think thats it for now...

ryan
09-07-2004, 03:52 PM
While making out i hate it when people touch your face excessively, like cupping your face. Its like, Im not going anywhere, i mean a little face caress is fine, but really its just annoying.

hahaha
i would say getting attacked, too much saliva, and bad breath/taste are the worst, imo. bad breath especially..ugh, its so sick.

apoggy
09-07-2004, 03:57 PM
and you are going to delete your double post and edit your original one before I do it for you

ryan
09-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Why? is an extra post too much traffic for KKW? I don't mean to accidentally post in one of the threads that actually generates decent responses.

apoggy
09-07-2004, 04:04 PM
7. If you were the last person to post on a thread yet have more to add, use the edit button to amend your post. There's few things more annoying than watching someone talk to themselves for five posts because they didn't qualify for the common sense course.

8. Everything the Mods & Admins say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. This is a dictatorship not a democracy. If you disagree with any of our decisions you are more than welcome to start your own forum elsewhere.

Rules are there for a reason, an oversight for one person will give a reason for others to ignore them causing the forums to decend into chaos

Julespaxton
09-07-2004, 04:25 PM
good kiss, bad kiss. Easy. Biting is ok, hot even if its playful nipping. someone trying to eat your face off its not so pleasant. bleh.

MeggieHoops
20-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Any sexual relationships that I regret? Well I guess I don't really REGRET it...but I do sometimes think that I lost my virginity too young. I was 15...but I was also dating a guy who I was really in love with. I'm also still with that guy today, more or less. We've been off and on for awhile, but generally still together.

As for the whole kissing deal, I have a bit of a story - When I was about 13, I went to a party and we were playing spin the bottle. The guy who I spun the bottle on was SO gross...and when I was leaning in for what I thought would be a little peck on the lips...he was leaning in to completely engulf my lips in his mouth and drool all over me. That was traumatizing man, I'm telling ya. I never wanted to kiss anyone after that, it was just so foul.

Rule #1 of Kissing - Excessive saliva is bad. Don't overproduce it, if possible. If you can't control your drool...please spare us all your kisses.

KeirazBabe
21-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Ooh meggiehoops bless that reminds me of sometime last year i was at a party and we just popped to town and my friend asked these two drunk men for a fag (not for me lol) n one of the men was irish n in his twenties..quite gd looking..newayz as he was leaving he saw me n stopped n was like 'wow your gorgeous' n went on bout me n stuff n i was like 'err.ok..thanks' lol. Anyways i cant particulary remember how it all went but as he was leaving he said 'find me when yuour a cppl years older' n then when he realised i was 16 he was like 'ooh well can i have a kiss gd bye?' n i was like 'er no' n then he kept asking so i was ok ok only on the cheek..but no he tried to engulf my whole face haha.. so i immediately pushed him off n went 'er NO LOVE!'..haha everyone cracked up. but then it was quite weird because when he did that i was bout to shout 'im gay' .. but obv didnt as all my friends didnt know at the time..anyways..random :p

xXx

ryan
21-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Any sexual relationships that I regret? Well I guess I don't really REGRET it...but I do sometimes think that I lost my virginity too young. I was 15...but I was also dating a guy who I was really in love with. I'm also still with that guy today, more or less. We've been off and on for awhile, but generally still together.

As for the whole kissing deal, I have a bit of a story - When I was about 13, I went to a party and we were playing spin the bottle. The guy who I spun the bottle on was SO gross...and when I was leaning in for what I thought would be a little peck on the lips...he was leaning in to completely engulf my lips in his mouth and drool all over me. That was traumatizing man, I'm telling ya. I never wanted to kiss anyone after that, it was just so foul.

Rule #1 of Kissing - Excessive saliva is bad. Don't overproduce it, if possible. If you can't control your drool...please spare us all your kisses.

*makes a mental note to keep it slobber-free*

keira_lover
07-08-2004, 01:18 AM
No saliva= good kiss. I'll have to remember that for when I finally get the cajones (or maybe it's just the opportunity) to actually kiss a girl! Ha Ha Ha!!

omg I'm sad. *single gun shot*

44th member of Keira Knightley's Posse

Hazzle
07-08-2004, 01:31 AM
No saliva= good kiss. I'll have to remember that for when I finally get the cajones (or maybe it's just the opportunity) to actually kiss a girl! Ha Ha Ha!!

omg I'm sad. *single gun shot*

Hehe...good sense of humour chief.

But can we take this back to topic? Relationships regretted and all that? I'd contribute but, well...no experiences to regret :p

kilyncw
12-08-2004, 05:41 PM
well i've had sex with i think 7 girls and i won't say i necessarily regret them, i regret the fact that love played no part in any of them, i have never had sex with a girlfriend before. because i have only had 3 real relationships and every time we got too serious i was a douche and got scared and broke it off.

so i regret that cause they were all really great girls. but the ones i did have sex with really didn't mean anything. that's what i regret.
________
Glass pipe pictures (http://glasspipes.net/)

Ranman
24-12-2004, 08:38 AM
The first time for me was the best and most regretable
One of my older sisters friends slept over and decided to make a man out of me
It took all but 10 seconds and I was ready to blow
she wouldnt let me unload inside of her
so I spurted like a lawn sprinkler
It was a mess, she was screaming whats wrong with me
with droplets of gue all over her
I was spurting longer than the actual sex
thank god Ive gotten better(well a little better atleast) :)

qzx00
31-12-2004, 08:29 AM

Ha Ha, This is very much the norm for me! Not only have I learned that I enjoy it that way, but I have adapted my style to enhance my production with impoved accuracy and distance. If a girl won't let me nut inside her (which is still my prefrence) I will gladly take an eye out or land a shot in the mouth.

MeggieHoops
31-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Ha Ha, This is very much the norm for me! Not only have I learned that I enjoy it that way, but I have adapted my style to enhance my production with impoved accuracy and distance. If a girl won't let me nut inside her (which is still my prefrence) I will gladly take an eye out or land a shot in the mouth.

Gross. I'd NEVER let a guy cum all over me. Abso-fucking-lutely not. I personally think it's very degrading and just disgusting.

Hm...since I've last posted on this thread...I've only had two sexual relationships and I suppose I do regret one of them it because it was with a friend (we didn't actually have sex, but there was alot of fooling around) and it made things quite a bit awkward afterwards, esp. because he had more than just friendly feelings for me.

I've also had a few discussions of possibly having a sexual relationship with someone in the future, but it's def. not going to happen anymore, and I'm glad because I think I'd probably end up regretting it in the end.

ryan
31-12-2004, 06:05 PM

rofl.
not only did you pull a two pump chump, but you blew it quite literally.

ryan
31-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Gross. I'd NEVER let a guy cum all over me. Abso-fucking-lutely not. I personally think it's very degrading and just disgusting.

whatever, you said you loved it when i did it. :rolleyes:

MeggieHoops
31-12-2004, 09:41 PM
whatever, you said you loved it when i did it. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol: Yeah, I lied.

acliff
31-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Ahhh young love....

ryan
01-01-2005, 01:43 AM
:icon_lol: Yeah, I lied.

shut up or you get another jizz bath.

Melvin
01-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Happen to think it's pretty degrading myself and I'm a bloke.

ryan
01-01-2005, 02:50 AM
Happen to think it's pretty degrading myself and I'm a bloke.

pfft.

Narg
01-01-2005, 11:31 AM
I hear they like to be coverd in hot sticky lovely smelling sperm. I meen, why the fuck wouldnt they.. ? :icon_err:

JackYang
01-01-2005, 07:08 PM
I hear they like to be coverd in hot sticky lovely smelling sperm. I meen, why the fuck wouldnt they.. ? :icon_err:

Haha who knows? lol

MeggieHoops
01-01-2005, 07:37 PM
shut up or you get another jizz bath.

Now you all know why I liked Ryan. He was always such a sweet talker :)

ryan
01-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Now you all know why I liked Ryan. He was always such a sweet talker :)

liked? ha. ha i say.

MeggieHoops
01-01-2005, 08:07 PM
liked? ha. ha i say.

I roll my eyes at that.

duckula
01-01-2005, 11:13 PM
I roll my eyes at that.

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

Ryan, you too.

ryan
02-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Bitch, shut the fuck up.

Ryan, you too.

pipe down or you get a jizz bath as well.

duckula
02-01-2005, 01:00 AM
pipe down or you get a jizz bath as well.

Shut up, stop posting on this thread and quit this pathetic bitch ping pong with meggiehoops or I will ban you.

ryan
02-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Shut up, stop posting on this thread and quit this pathetic bitch ping pong with meggiehoops or I will ban you.

:icon_lol:

qzx00
02-01-2005, 06:58 AM

You think it's degrading and disguesting becuase you have never let a guy do it, If you would let a guy do it and try it you might enjoy it. Some people think sex is disgusting until they try it and find they enjoy it. Many girls I have been with like getting nutted on their stomach or boobs.

Liam
02-01-2005, 07:39 AM
I've had enough of this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The thread was about whether you regretted past sexual relationships. Not facials. Get it back on topic or it gets locked.

SimplyKnightley
02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
thanks liam

Narg
02-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Although im not an admin, and I cant lock threads, ill do my best.

Let's have a look at seminal composition first:

"The remaining 90% is referred to as seminal plasma. (Plasma is
defined as a fluid that carries a suspended solid, whether it's blood
"fluid" carrying blood cells, or semen carrying sperm.) Composition of
seminal plasma varies among individuals, and even in the same
individual from time to time. It contains some 30 substances (many in
minute quantities); some are produced by different parts of our male
anatomy, and some are by-products of body functions. They include:

• ascorbic acid (vitamin C, for tissue maintenance)
• blood-group antigens (from immune system)
• calcium (mineral)
• chlorine (oxidizing agent)
• cholesterol (steroid alcohol present in body fluids)
• choline (base, part of the vitamin B complex)
• citric acid (occurs during cellular metabolism)
• creatine (nitrogenous substance found in muscle)
• deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
• fructose (sugar used for energy)
• glutathione (peptide amino acid)
• hyaluronidase (enzyme)
• inositol (sugar found in muscles)
• lactic acid (byproduct of muscle use)
• magnesium (mineral)
• nitrogen (gas found in all living tissue)
• phosporus (mineral)
• potassium (mineral)
• purine (compound of uric acid)
• pyrimidine (organic base)
• pyruvic acid (formed from either glucose or glycogen)
• sodium (salt)
• sorbitol (body alcohol)
• spermidine (catalytic enzyme)
• spermine (ammonia compound found in sperm)
• urea (from urine)
• uric acid (from urine)
• vitamin B12 (for proper function of nervous system and metabolism)
• zinc (mineral)"

"It's about 95 percent water, with the rest comprised of sperm, sugar
and a few trace nutrients, among them, vitamin C and zinc. The average
ejaculate contains about 25 calories. We don't know of any research
showing that semen is good for skin. But again, it's certainly not
harmful. "

.. So, in short, take one to the face, or eat it if you want, Just remember whats in it, USE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES, slap on the jimmy so you dont get a diesese. Take a shot in the eye, it makes most men feel like they have won a competition of some description, perhaps the competition to degrade a women to a point were they enjoy being bathed in your own excess fluids.

Yum, Yum, eat up!. :icon_mod:

qzx00
03-01-2005, 05:39 AM
Wow Narg, I just learned more in that post than I did in 4 years of high school!

EmotionSickness
03-01-2005, 07:53 AM
How did I not see this thread before?

Edit: Apparently I have and I even replied in it once, ages ago. Hmm. I'm tired.

It didn't apply to me until now. I had 'relations' with a co-worker and, needless to say, I totally regret it. It's a semi-complicated story, it's nearly 3 am, and this thread seems to have gone by the wayside, anyway ... but I'll type out my drama some other time, if anyone's interested.

qzx00
04-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Damn, I really wish I was a co-worker of yours ES, we would have some good fun!!

gracie
10-01-2005, 12:11 AM
hm totally bored decided to visit kkw. but on the by i have been plaqued by doubts over first semester. not regret over the sex more over the drama that happened after. sex doesnt have to mean anything, no relationship or whatever. as for recently and in a pg vein i totally made out with some guy who im not attracted to last night. sick as hell.

MikeKnick04
10-01-2005, 12:39 AM
...but I'll type out my drama some other time, if anyone's interested.
I would not mind hearing about your drama.
In fact it would be an honor to hear about it.
'Support'- That is what I am here for. ;)
Peace & Love
MikeKnick04

qzx00
10-01-2005, 05:28 AM
...sex doesnt have to mean anything, no relationship or whatever....

Thank you! Finally I get to hear a girl say it. It's true as long as both partners feel the same about it.

EmotionSickness
10-01-2005, 07:16 PM
You know, Gracie, I envy you. I wish I could have that mentality about sex. I tried to (obviously), but it just didn't work. I came out confused and really hurt. I just cannot be intimate with someone without feeling something for them. Damn.

Jacoby
10-01-2005, 07:31 PM
You know, Gracie, I envy you. I wish I could have that mentality about sex. I tried to (obviously), but it just didn't work. I came out confused and really hurt. I just cannot be intimate with someone without feeling something for them. Damn.
A good thing, in my opinion.

I don't have any sexual relationships that I regret, because, alas, I've had none of them. But, I do have regrets about not giving girls chances. For example a girl was sort of really into me, and I learned about this and avoided her because I wasn't interested. Now she's dating my really good friend and I hang out with her a lot. Turns out she's really cool. I'm not going to try and do anything with her, obviously, for respect of her and me mate, but it just makes me think of how many geniunly cool girls I've passed up over the years.

MeggieHoops
10-01-2005, 07:50 PM

I've fooled around with a few people who I haven't been dating or in love with (more so when I was in middle/high school, not recently), but I've never had actual sex without those 2 things. Sex is great no matter what, yes, but I just think it means more when you're doing it with someone you're in love with.

ryan
10-01-2005, 09:53 PM

especially in this day and age, it's very important not to get carried away with that mentality...you're bound to get careless sooner or later, and we all know what two things careless sex leads to.

i'm neither for nor against casual sex. i've never had it without some sort of attachment, so i've no idea if i'd like it or not. i suppose i'm not the typical "ill stick my dick in any vagina that'll take it" guy. shucks.

Mickydrip
12-03-2005, 03:07 AM
Its not illegal to have sex under the age of 16, it just depends how old the person that you're having sex with is. Besides statutory rape is extremely difficult to convict on due to the nature of the relationship. And ryan i doubt you needed to go on the pill did u even have any prospects for giving that vcard away?
gracie i agree in some aspects but the thing is i am turning 14 soon but anyway it shouldnt really matter about how old you are if u like the person anough to have sex with them then it shouldnt matter what age unless you really dont like them anough or would rather stay a virgin than have sex with the person u choose