PDA

View Full Version : god damn

ryan
23-12-2004, 02:45 AM
women confuse the everlivingfuck out of me.

discuss why women are so fucking confusing.

JackYang
23-12-2004, 02:59 AM
They're not, you just have to listen to what they're saying.

ryan
23-12-2004, 03:24 AM
They're not, you just have to listen to what they're saying.

dude, you have so much to learn.

JackYang
23-12-2004, 03:28 AM
:err: Haha, I probably do. Oh and please explain why you think they're so confusing.

ryan
23-12-2004, 03:37 AM
:err: Haha, I probably do. Oh and please explain why you think they're so confusing.

it's much too much to get into all the details.

they just are.

deviljet88
23-12-2004, 03:49 AM
They don't have a penis, therefore different and difference causes confusion. Most of the time anyway.

ryan
23-12-2004, 04:36 AM
They don't have a penis, therefore different and difference causes confusion. Most of the time anyway.

the confusion is more confusing than that.

Kelsey
23-12-2004, 07:08 AM
I could argue that girls aren't purposely confusing, but I'm not 100% positive that that would be the truth. I think girls can easily become manipulative and when they get things in their heads, and they know exactly what to say to the people around them to achieve desired effects, then it's only expected that whoever they are trying to manipulate gets confused. Confused yet? :p

Girls can make someone confused (and that's anyone, not just guys), to get what they want. But to be honest, I think this particular scenario works both ways.

Flightfreak
23-12-2004, 08:51 AM
women confuse the everlivingfuck out of me.

discuss why women are so fucking confusing.

girls confusing!
tell me about it
Girls are confusing when they are confused them selves,...

Allanon
23-12-2004, 10:01 AM
There is only one way to handle this:
Get them confused before they can confuse you and everything will be alright.

hasselbrad
23-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Ha! Wait'll you put a ring on one's finger.
Seriously, I think most of the confusion arises from the fact that women aren't necessarily clear about what they want. I've dated women who claim to want a nice guy (which, contrary to popular belief, I am) but, once in the relationship, they complain about the very civility and respect with which I treat them. Often, they want a guy to treat them like shit. This idiotic behavior, I believe, stems from how they were brought up and/or what sort of ridiculous shit they watch on TV. Laugh it up, but my ex-wife (a woman who graduated at the top of her high school class and has a degree in finance from the University of Alabama) used to comment about our life in relation to Friends. Trust me. Some women are just crazy. I went out with a woman who claimed she was sick of guys just looking to get laid, and then proceeded to grab my dick on our second date. Issues, man...issues. Many women will go on and on about how independent they are, but in reality she is looking for a man to take care of her and provide for her. Then, when she is talking to her divorce attorney, the bastard held her back and made her give up her dreams.
If you think women are confusing now, wait until there are house payments, car payments and children involved.

ryan
23-12-2004, 03:43 PM
i think i'm just a victim of being used as a one-night fun-filled fling, when i had gotten the idea that we could continue to do just that on many other occasions.

time will tell. i will post any updates, though they may not be for a while with christmas and all.

Jacoby
23-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Girls aren't confusing, you're just an idiot. :)

Just kidding.

But not really, I've never been confused by a girl. But maybe that's because the only girl I talk to is Mrs.SmarterChild. :(

ryan
23-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Girls aren't confusing, you're just an idiot. :)

Just kidding.

But not really, I've never been confused by a girl. But maybe that's because the only girl I talk to is Mrs.SmarterChild. :(

mixed messages/signals, being hot then cold.

pissin me off.

Jacoby
23-12-2004, 09:47 PM
Me or the girl?

Melvin
23-12-2004, 09:58 PM
I think Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson's character from As Good As It Gets) said it best, as usual.

When asked how he writes female characters so well in his books (romance novels) he replied:

"I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

ryan
23-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Me or the girl?

how on god's green earth could i be referring to you? :p

MeggieHoops
04-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Men are just as confusing, if not MORE confusing, than women. They drive me insane.

/random.

I'm feeling angry and bitter about men tonight and just thought I'd share.

SimplyKnightley
04-01-2005, 01:43 AM
some men are dense, passive and blockheads. that's on par with playing mind games. those who are simply not interested, i say it's their bloody loss.

Mandy
04-01-2005, 01:48 AM
some men are dense, passive and blockheads. that's on par with playing mind games. those who are simply not interested, i say it's their bloody loss.

Amen.

MikeKnick04
04-01-2005, 03:49 AM
Right Im no expert, but my quick take is...
Guys ain't confusing, we want to things plain and simple:

"Beer and Something Naked" - Jeff Foxworthy

-ez pz lemon squezy-

Girls:........hum
well I dont have all the answers now do I,
but it includes emotion and needs and other shit I wont understand till I tie a +Knot+

Ranman
14-01-2005, 11:39 PM
God made them that way to get even with us.

Pete
15-01-2005, 12:24 AM
and the genie said "i can grant you one wish choose carefully!!"
and the bloke said "ok, i dont like flying so build me a bridge between england and the united states"
"bloody hell" said the genie "you realise how much work that is? ill be there months working on it, then theres the concrete and the steel to source!! isnt there anything else you might want????"
"well" said the man "explain to me in detail the workings of the female mind!"
"right, so was that just the two lanes or did you want more than that?"

the moral is - women are a f**king minefield, one minute their happy, the next their kicking you out the door....

SimplyKnightley
16-01-2005, 03:45 AM
the moral is - women are a f**king minefield, one minute their happy, the next their kicking you out the door....

and the cheap men just keep coming back

CollisionStar
16-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Oh boy- I shouldn't be posting, 'cause what do I know on this, right? Firstly, girls are confusing period. I'm a girl and they still confuse me. They are fake, and yet their real. They say one thing and mean another. I hate it.

Then again, sometimes guys ain't so clear either. You think maybe they like you because they do the most assinine things to you. Then, you realize that you were totally wrong. Until the next time they come around. So...what's the point of it all anyway? I guess it was just meant to be that way.

MeggieHoops
17-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Then again, sometimes guys ain't so clear either. You think maybe they like you because they do the most assinine things to you. Then, you realize that you were totally wrong. Until the next time they come around. So...what's the point of it all anyway? I guess it was just meant to be that way.

True that.

onegr8tguy
17-01-2005, 03:18 AM
I never understood them either, i meet this chick at school i start talking to her ect... she seems really cool a month later im about to ask her out then she tells me she has a boy friend (before i ask her out). im thinking whatever ill just break it off. So i stop texting her and what not yet she keeps talking to me and all she talks about is her boyfriend and she's in love with him and sh#t i have told her i like her before so why the f%**^k is she still talking to me and more importantly why is she talking o me about her boyfriend if she dosent want a relationship!!?

and the thing that blows about it is that i still really like her. dammit!

SimplyKnightley
17-01-2005, 04:21 AM
love, thy name is woe...

ralfusius
17-01-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm going to quote a dutch comedian, and I won't translate it because you might find it offensive:
Eigenlijk....vind ik,.. vrijwel... alle vrouwen..... KUTHOEREN!!! Allemaal

His point is that almost all women are bitches.
I don't agree totally, but there are times I do agree. Because it happend too many times that I agreed to do something with a girl, and a few hours before it they cancel it for some stupid reason. And that's why I don't really like them at the moment, but eventually it will change again

marine
17-01-2005, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=ryan]women confuse the everlivingfuck out of me.
/QUOTE]

sometimes men confuse the everlivingfuck out of me, and i don't think neither of us we'll ever get an answer!

Liam
18-01-2005, 04:27 AM
:
Eigenlijk....vind ik,.. vrijwel... alle vrouwen..... KUTHOEREN!!! Allemaal

How rare, I was able to translate that.

CollisionStar
19-01-2005, 08:38 PM
You know, I think that's the whole point. I mean, if we figured out one another, what then? The world will always be at a "battle of the sexes". It's just how it goes.

ryan
19-01-2005, 10:29 PM
they're all fucked up.

MeggieHoops
19-01-2005, 11:25 PM
they're all fucked up.

So are all the men out there.

You in particular :icon_razz

Andrew
19-01-2005, 11:40 PM
The world will always be at a "battle of the sexes". It's just how it goes.
With men always being the far superior. :)

ryan
20-01-2005, 12:13 AM
So are all the men out there.

You in particular :icon_razz

you wish.

MeggieHoops
20-01-2005, 12:28 AM
you wish.

Are you trying to tell me that you're not fucked up? Lol, ok. That's a lie and even YOU know it.

acliff
20-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Shut it with the sexually repressed banter. You have been previously warned.

ryan
20-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Shut it with the sexually repressed banter. You have been previously warned.

who has?

ryan
20-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Are you trying to tell me that you're not fucked up? Lol, ok. That's a lie and even YOU know it.

rather hypocritical, dear.
i act around you how i want. it's not necessarily a real life reflection. :p

MeggieHoops
20-01-2005, 02:12 AM
rather hypocritical, dear.
i act around you how i want. it's not necessarily a real life reflection. :p

Mhm. Ok, dear.

ryan
20-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Mhm. Ok, dear.

:icon_bigg

acliff