PDA

View Full Version : Well its me!

Donut
17-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Hiho!

What is to be said?
I'm new - so long :)
Im living in Germany and trying to speak some english :icon_redf
In my free time i'm designing some Webpages, programming Java stuff, playing drums and doing sports (like Volleyball and Badminton).
I first saw Keira in 'Love...Actually' and were overwhelmed of her in the wedding dress :icon_redf, so i started to investigate. Finally i arrived here and noticed the big collection of Posters/Photos.
I Allready edited one of Keira's official shots an printed a poster :icon_icon lovely!

Let us have a great time!

Bits & Bytes from
Donut

hasselbrad
17-12-2004, 07:25 PM
Guten Tag. Wilkommen.
Three years of Deutsch in high school and college, and that's pretty much all I've got. That and...
Ich habe keine idee.
That used to get me out of trouble with German teachers. At least I could say I didn't know the answer in German. ;)

Foeni
17-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Guten Tag und wilkommen.
We are some people in here, who speaks a proper German, Leonie is atm. the only one besides me I can name, so we sometimes in IRC talk German. Just for the fun :)
Plz give us some links to your webpages and stuff... We love that ;)

Flightfreak
17-12-2004, 10:02 PM
welcome to kkw, donut :D
do you have some links from the sites you made? always handfull for getting some new ideas :p

deviljet88
18-12-2004, 01:58 AM
That is so irritating talking in German while the others in IRC don't know what the hell you're talking about lol. Pity its becoming a majority :( Guten Tag or whatever to you Donut :D

Leonie
18-12-2004, 08:27 AM
Heya Donut,

I kinda speak German, it's not great (at all), but I get by. I'm not German, but home home (as opposed to uni home) is about 30 minutes from the German border.

Hope you'll have a good time at KKW - we're a nice bunch :D

Liam
18-12-2004, 08:33 AM
Der esel hat meine melona gestohlen. :D

Donut
18-12-2004, 10:19 AM
i see :) great german support in here :icon_mrgr

the only website that is online right now is:
http://www.bkl-recording-group.de

don't panic there's an english version, too :)