PDA

View Full Version : Do U want to interview Keira at the Sundance Film Festival?

starstrucktv
13-12-2004, 04:40 PM
DO YOU WANT TO INTERVIEW THE STARS AT SUNDANCE?

"Starstruck!" the TV series is looking for a Keira Knightly fan who would love the opportunity to interview her at the 2005 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL.

Because time is running out, if you are interested please EMAIL us your submission ASAP including a photo of yourself, name, age address and phone number. Be sure to also write why you think you should be chosen to interview Keira at Sundance. Send your email submission to: info@iamstarstruck.com.

For more information about "Starstruck!" check out our website at www.iamstarstruck.com.

Good Luck!

ice crystal
13-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Yes Yes Yes and Yes!
But how do I know that this isn't just a big scam?

Leonie
13-12-2004, 06:45 PM
How rude that they ask you to send a picture along. So what are they going to say? "You're too ugly, you don't get to interview her?" Meanies.

Dyce_Blue
13-12-2004, 06:56 PM
I believe I would be no good at this...

Here's a little like how it would go:

Me: Hello, how are you today:
KK: Oh, I'm smashing, thanks for asking.
Me: (under breath) have my babies.
KK: huh?
Me: Oh, nothing. OK, first question...What is it like working with Johnny Depp?
KK: (answers)
Me: Oh thats very interesting. Next question Ms. Knightley...What type of underwear are you sporting today? :icon_wink
KK: Umm......Jamie!!!!! Help!!!
Me: (runs off)

Just not the best situation imaginable...

Foeni
13-12-2004, 07:55 PM
It sure could be funny, though I don't like the picture thing (not that I don't understand them). However I think I would get freaky nervous and start muttering and stuff :(

Where does this festival take place?

KnightleyNews
13-12-2004, 09:26 PM
The Sundance Film Festival takes place in Park City, Utah.

Starstruck! is from Star-TV, Canada's equivalent of E! Entertainment. I had an email from them today, thanking me for putting the info on KeiraWeb, and for correcting them on the spelling of Keira's name (which they have half-corrected above) !!
http://www.star-tv.com/

I guess they need a photo to show you're not some hormonal 12-year old who'd pass out as soon as Keira walked in the room. That wouldn't make such good television. If you're interested, go for it - no harm in a free trip to Utah, and getting to rub shoulders with A-list celebs (and to interview KK of course).
It's just a pity I'm 5,000 miles away. :mad:

Paul

aussie_keira_lover
14-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Wouldn't it just be heaven to interview her, god it would be the best thing ever

(It would be a great christmas present mum and dad (hint, hint)

ice crystal
17-12-2004, 05:37 PM
yeah...what do you do if you live 5,000 miles away?

Foeni
17-12-2004, 09:48 PM
Isn't it obvious? Go rob a bank, that's what I would do to get to interview Keira ;)
Or do whatever you have to...