PDA

View Full Version : im a n00b hi my name is liz and i think kk is wooden

fizziliz
03-07-2004, 02:03 AM
i am here to say i watched afew films of hers cos my mum thinks Sam Neil is hot (shes 46) so we watched doctor zhivago rememba that russian film bout this doc and red+white factions in russia get it? and i found it was alright but it was nothing compared to the old one but i dont blame keira purely...that dude who played dr Z was not exactly the strong figure that he should've been but k who played lara didnt make an attempt to loose the accent (english). i love movies and i shall giv u my opinion on anyone o em! HIT ME!

Hazzle
03-07-2004, 04:16 AM
i am here to say i watched afew films of hers cos my mum thinks Sam Neil is hot (shes 46) so we watched doctor zhivago rememba that russian film bout this doc and red+white factions in russia get it? and i found it was alright but it was nothing compared to the old one but i dont blame keira purely...that dude who played dr Z was not exactly the strong figure that he should've been but k who played lara didnt make an attempt to loose the accent (english). i love movies and i shall giv u my opinion on anyone o em! HIT ME!

In English perhaps? Maybe when you've read the rules on netspeak and can string a sentence together we'll take your ridiculous comment that "KK is wooden" seriously...

deviljet88
03-07-2004, 06:49 AM
I found that movie really sad... and KK wasn't wooden :P By the way, what's the point of joining a Keira Knightley forum because you don't like her? Anyway, if you do return to tell us other reasons why KK is as wooden as a tree, welcome to the forums.

DefyingGravity
03-07-2004, 07:23 AM
"n00b"?

That's erm... original, to say the least. :confused: Why are you joining a Keira Knightley forum if you claim not to like her? And she is not wooden. Your mum.

By the way, I'm new(sort of). To this board, not the old one. :o

hasselbrad
06-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Have you ever seen the original version of Dr. Zhivago? The guy who plays Yuri's adoptive father calls him "old chap"...in an English accent...in case you missed it. :D

keira loves lipgloss
07-07-2004, 05:15 PM
i like potc best of all

Veejyburger
08-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Watch 'Pure', and then tell me whether you think if Keira is wooden!

aznkkfan
11-07-2004, 03:03 AM
i'd say you have to watch potc or bend it like beckham