PDA

View Full Version : Piercings

Scott
06-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Over the last 12 or so months I've started to turn myself into a human pin cushion, currently I have:
-2x in the left eyebrow
-2x in the left earlobe
-1 in the right earlobe
-Got my tongue done
-...and also my lip
-and now I'm thinking of getting a libret (sp?)

What piercings have you got?

apoggy
06-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I'm sure there was a thread on this already, all I could come up with with the search function was the Girl's belly button piercing thread.

Proceed

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 02:07 PM
A nail through the brain.

hasselbrad
06-12-2004, 03:28 PM
All of my "piercings" have been stitched shut by physicians.

Jacoby
06-12-2004, 07:05 PM
I have 2 in my Left ear and one in the right. I don't wear them anymore, but the holes are still there. Last year I gauged one in the left and the one in the right ear. I got down to a 2 in the left, but couldn't get it in the right (it bleed...a lot) so I just went back and got size-4 plugs. Took those out around April. They started to smell.

MeggieHoops
06-12-2004, 07:13 PM
My belly button and my ears.

Liam
07-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Last time I checked, I wasnt gay enough for piercings. :p

Scott
07-12-2004, 05:34 AM
*quotes Seinfeld* Not that there is anything wrong with that

Dionysus
07-12-2004, 05:49 AM
i've never been big on piercings
so i dont have any, ive never had any, ive never wanted any
but, whatever, to each there own

hasselbrad
07-12-2004, 12:22 PM

I've never understood straight guys getting their tongues pierced. A trend-whore of a guy my ex-wife worked with got his done. Problem: he answered phones for a living. He sounded like Elmer Fudd getting some fillings for a week.

Hazzle
07-12-2004, 05:24 PM

LIES!

*quotes Seinfeld* Not that there is anything wrong with that

Course not, and Liam is anyway :p I still bear the ripped sphincter to prove it.

i've never been big on piercings
so i dont have any, ive never had any, ive never wanted any
but, whatever, to each there own

I like a belly button piercing on a girl but I'm not overly fond of getting one myself. Tats are so much more manly and more expressive.

I've never understood straight guys getting their tongues pierced. A trend-whore of a guy my ex-wife worked with got his done. Problem: he answered phones for a living. He sounded like Elmer Fudd getting some fillings for a week.

Apparently it's good when going down on a woman <shrugs>. Not that I'd know of course...I am, after all, of Teh Gay.