PDA

View Full Version : Ask Hazzle

Pages : [1] 2

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:19 AM
Greetings Wavefronters

Well as those in the know will remember there was once an Ask Ducky thread, and in fact it was recently suggested that he bring it back. I happen to be in favour of this suggestion, but as yet the legend has declined, so stepping into breach KKW's secondary legend will start an "Ask Hazzle" thread.

Ask me any question you like. Whatever kernel of universal knowledge you seek, the Haz is at your disposal with his words of wisdom. The answer to life, the universe and everything is at your beck and call. And no, it's not 42! My giant brain and even bigger ego are always at the disposal of the Wavefront and I will endeavour to deliver the answers promptly, and I will answer all questions asked of The Oracle.

So ask away.

Fox
03-12-2004, 03:25 AM
Why is Genital Mutilation on the Increase in Europe?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Because we're sadistic fuckers.

Fox
03-12-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Hazzle:
Because we're sadistic fuckers.

Are you a victim of that barbaric practice?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:34 AM
Not so much. Largely as my genitals were mauled by a badger when I was 5. Ouch.

Glare
03-12-2004, 03:43 AM
Why was I born? What purpose is my life?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:47 AM
To annoy the fuck out of KKW. So far so good.

Fox
03-12-2004, 03:49 AM
Not so much. Largely as my genitals were mauled by a badger when I was 5. Ouch.

So then a badger has circumcised you at age 5? What do you think about Female Genital Mutilation?

meegaan1
03-12-2004, 03:51 AM
Why is it that most Europeans have bad teeth?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:52 AM
So then a badger has circumcised you at age 5? What do you think about Female Genital Mutilation?

No, a badger mauled my penis into little shreds. What's left really couldn't be circumcised.

What do I think about female genital mutilation? I think you're far too obsessed with it than could possibly be healthy.

I also think it sounds like a great idea. In fact female mutilation full stop sounds great.

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:53 AM
Why is it that most Europeans have bad teeth?

Because European Dentists are too busy fucking their dental nurses to care.

I think the question should be why do Americans have such ungodly white teeth?

Fox
03-12-2004, 03:59 AM
What do I think about female genital mutilation? I think you're far too obsessed with it than could possibly be healthy.

I also think it sounds like a great idea. In fact female mutilation full stop sounds great.

WRONG!!! As far as female "circumcision" goes, I believe it is one of the most horrific personal crimes to ever be committed on females. The followers of this practice really have their heads up their Asses when it comes to this. The gift of sexual pleasure is one of the neatest things about being a woman, and my heart breaks for those who have had this barbaric ritual performed on them that will never know the pleasures of sex... only the pain of losing their virginity and childbirth. It is SUCH a monstrous crime against these females in this manner, and the reasoning behind it is ludicrous!!! They perform this ritual so that their wife will not stray outside of the marriage bed of her husband!!!

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 04:03 AM
I am never wrong. The female orgasm is a waste of time, and women quite rightly should be deprived of all sexual pleasure. Now shut it woman and get back into the fucking kitchen.

Ashlyn
03-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Isn't it the women who perform the mutilation anyway? I heard that in some countries the men are all against it but the women say they have to do it... But then I did hear that from my RE teacher... so who knows

Fox
03-12-2004, 04:09 AM
The female orgasm is a waste of time, and women quite rightly should be deprived of all sexual pleasure.

Gee, let's make it so that women don't enjoy sex, that way they won't try to find someone who is better in bed than me!" BULLSHIT!!! A happy marriage bed (as well as respect, honesty, compassion, etc.) makes the wife want to stay faithful... not an unhappy one!!! Talk about fucking up big time with THAT idea... stupid rat-bastard, whomever he was!!!

The problem with educating people that the practice of female genital mutilation is WRONG is this:

It's a fucking TRADITION now. Heck, for the people that follow that religion, it's just "something we're supposed to do", and goodness KNOWS they don't want their little girl to have a hard time finding a husband, so they send her off to get her clitoris chopped up with the greatest of intentions.

And for that, the little girls weep with the intense pain of the ritual, but do not know to weep for their loss, because they are too young to know of the pleasure they will be missing...

Not everything traditional and cultural is good, last time I checked.

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 04:09 AM
Who gives a fuck who does it?

Now come sit by me Ashlyn darling and entertain The Haz. There's a good girl now...

Ashlyn
03-12-2004, 04:15 AM
eeeew change the subject

Fox
03-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Who gives a fuck who does it?

I condemn it on the grounds that it is cruel and totally unnecessary, and serves only to perpetuate barbaric medieval notions of male domination in which the act of intercourse is solely for the male's gratification, and for the propagation of children.

Even worse than against their will, is that they are so helpless and vulnerable as to be unable to express their will, and that when they attain sexual maturity, this obscenity will be a fait accompli against which there is no recourse, and which is strongly... indeed irresistibly... reinforced by surrounding cultural norms.

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 04:28 AM
That's like the second post in a row without a question in it. People, people, people...stop obsessing about pedantic crap and remember what the thread is for. I am your magic 8 ball...use my savant skills wisely. If you can't, kindly fuck off out of my thread.

Fox
03-12-2004, 04:35 AM
I am your magic 8 ball...use my savant skills wisely.

Wouldn't you love to shoot some 8 ball with Natalie Portman?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 04:37 AM
I'd prefer to play snooker...I'd love to sink the pink with Natalie Portman ;) She could play with my balls anytime.

Fox
03-12-2004, 04:49 AM
I'd prefer to play snooker...I'd love to sink the pink with Natalie Portman ;) She could play with my balls anytime.

Exqueeze you. Pocket Pool is pretty obvious to the people standing around you :p

Narg
03-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Why do i insist on shitting my dacks, and munching on the crap laden insides ?

acliff
03-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Why have you exhumed and brutalised a legendary thread?
And why are you back?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Exqueeze you. Pocket Pool is pretty obvious to the people standing around you :p

Yeah, I have a huge cue.

Why do i insist on shitting my dacks, and munching on the crap laden insides ?

Because you're a shitstain on the face of humanity and just like getting back to your roots.

Why have you exhumed and brutalised a legendary thread?
And why are you back?

Same answer to both. Because I felt like it.

hasselbrad
03-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Why is grass? :p

Narg
03-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Because you're a shitstain on the face of humanity and just like getting back to your roots.

Wrong, I like the taste.

deviljet88
03-12-2004, 12:41 PM
Why does shit stink more when you have diarhorrea and not as much when its normal?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Why is grass? :p

Grass exists to fuck one's girlfriend on. I like it al fresco

Wrong, I like the taste.

That too. See, I'm never wrong. Now get back to breaking rocks or something you filthy convict.

Why does shit stink more when you have diarhorrea and not as much when its normal?

So that when you splatter the bowl at a mates house the smell is enough to alert them as to who done it thus resulting in social embarassment. Although in your case social embarassment is the norm.

hasselbrad
03-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Are the current cities of Oxford and Warwick the modern equivalent of Oxfordshire and Warwickshire, circa 1600-1700?
Also...have you ever heard of/been to a town called Balcom?

Richard
03-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Haz,

I just found out that a teacher in my high school shows pirated movies to students in his class during lunch time, and actually sells them on CD-R's for $5 a pop. What should I do? I thought teachers were suppose to be role models and this is very inappropriate to be done on school grounds.

Ranman
03-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I got a real problrem

I cant decide

tuna or pizza for lunch?

CollisionStar
03-12-2004, 08:53 PM
OK, here goes:

Should I seize the duck?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Are the current cities of Oxford and Warwick the modern equivalent of Oxfordshire and Warwickshire, circa 1600-1700?

NO. Oxfordshire and Warwickshire are COUNTIES. Huff! Cretinous Americans! :dontknowa

Also...have you ever heard of/been to a town called Balcom?

Neither. Sounds disgusting quite frankly. A bit like Grimsby. Or a small place by the name of Manchester which I hear is pretty skanky. Actually to be frightfully honest, leave London in this country and it's all filthy disgusting slums.

Haz,

I just found out that a teacher in my high school shows pirated movies to students in his class during lunch time, and actually sells them on CD-R's for $5 a pop. What should I do? I thought teachers were suppose to be role models and this is very inappropriate to be done on school grounds.

You should go buy some dude. That's fucking cheap. Your teacher sounds like an upstanding bloke, the very sort of pillar of the community that should be teaching today's youth. Children are our future don't you know?!

I got a real problrem

I cant decide

tuna or pizza for lunch?

Bit late but Pizza. From Pizza Express. Wait, you guys don't have that out there, do you? Shame...but yeah, Pizza. Ham and Pineapple. No need to say thanks.

OK, here goes:

Should I seize the duck?

Yes. He has been guilty of far too many crimes against good humour. Plus he's feeling a bit lonely and I think he'd appreciate the company, and a good shag too, if you're up for that kind of thing.

hasselbrad
03-12-2004, 09:13 PM
Balcom's my mother's maiden name you dirty summabitch you! ;)
I challenge you to a duel... :fencing:
Are Oxford and Warwick in said counties?
Also, just to keep the silliness going...
...what the fuck is Goofy?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Balcom's my mother's maiden name you dirty summabitch you! ;)

Your mum's a filthy ho.

I challenge you to a duel... :fencing:

Ok bitch <slaps you down>. I win!

Are Oxford and Warwick in said counties?

Yes shit for brains. It's not rocket science

Also, just to keep the silliness going...
...what the fuck is Goofy?

Goofy is Jet's biological father.

marry rich people
03-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Fox, I think Hazzle was kidding in most of those quotes about female genital mutilation so no need to freak out. We all know guys couldn't live without the female orgasm anyway. Their daily dose of cockieness wouldn't be filled if a girl didn't orgasm.

Ranman
03-12-2004, 11:00 PM
I need to send a message to my last girlfriend thats its over
whats the most disgusting thing I can do or send her?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Fox, I think Hazzle was kidding in most of those quotes about female genital mutilation so no need to freak out. We all know guys couldn't live without the female orgasm anyway. Their daily dose of cockieness wouldn't be filled if a girl didn't orgasm.

I was not kidding. Most girls don't really orgasm with guys anyway, well known fact you bunch of oscar-worthy faking actresses. I say fuck women, fuck em to hell, and rip their genitals to shreds if you like...I mean we all know women are inferior to men, they were made second. And out of one of our ribs no less. Lower quality product that. Female orgasm=waste of time. Male orgasm (and the associated ejaculation) at least serves a fucking purpose!

I need to send a message to my last girlfriend thats its over
whats the most disgusting thing I can do or send her?

A couple of KKW's Aussie regulars will know where this suggestion comes from. Get a shoebox. Put on some rubber gloves and get some dogshit from the local park or somewhere. Put the dog faeces into the box, and close it. Then take it to her place, put it outside her door, on the doorstep, pour lighter fluid on it and set it alight, then ring her doorbell. When she comes out and sees the box on fire, she'll stamp on it to put it out and step right into the poo. Also send her a text shortly after to say "Fuck off plzthnx, it's over". If that doesn't work, God knows what will...other than getting some booby pictures and posting them all over the internet and at school and stuff. Yeah, that'd work too.

deviljet88
03-12-2004, 11:35 PM
Why are you insulting me?

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Why are you insulting me?

I didn't insult you. Oh wait, your parents haven't told you yet that Goofy's your dad? Or did they not tell you you were adopted at all yet? DOH!

Jacoby
03-12-2004, 11:44 PM
A couple of KKW's Aussie regulars will know where this suggestion comes from. Get a shoebox. Put on some rubber gloves and get some dogshit from the local park or somewhere. Put the dog faeces into the box, and close it. Then take it to her place, put it outside her door, on the doorstep, pour lighter fluid on it and set it alight, then ring her doorbell. When she comes out and sees the box on fire, she'll stamp on it to put it out and step right into the poo.

His name is Ranman, not Dennis the Menace.

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 11:45 PM
His name is Ranman, not Dennis the Menace.

That's not a fucking question. Get out of my thread bitch!

Jacoby
03-12-2004, 11:53 PM
I'll participate, then, you hairy bastard.

1.) Why are English people so much cooler?
2.) Why the fuck is the hair on my chest beginning to connect to the hair on my neck? Also, when it grows in thick, can I pass this off as a sweater?
3.) What would have happened in four years if Kerry was elected President of the United States?
4.) Which one's cooler, Mario or Luigi?
5.) Lemme borrow 5 bucks?
6.) What's the best book you've ever read? Please, no Harry Potter's. I saw the pictures of you at the premiere dressed as Harry. Adorable.
7.) How ya been?

deviljet88
03-12-2004, 11:54 PM
I didn't insult you. Oh wait, your parents haven't told you yet that Goofy's your dad? Or did they not tell you you were adopted at all yet? DOH!
Awww there you again :( Are you adopted?

Narg
04-12-2004, 12:25 AM
Why do you spend your life trolling the kkw forums ?.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Are you adopted?

No, I'm a test tube baby. Perfection like this could only be obtained through science.

Why do you spend your life trolling the kkw forums ?.

Because I'm loved for it. People just love me see?

A more pertinent question would be why do you, and more importantly, why can't you at least be fucking funny whilst doing it, fucktard?

Fox
04-12-2004, 01:23 AM
Largely as my genitals were mauled by a badger when I was 5. Ouch.

How long is your penis, measured along the top, when fully extended?

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 01:34 AM
IS or WAS?

IS? Less than a centimetre. That badger got me good.

WAS? 13 inches. Yeah, even at 5...oh what I could have been...

Oh, and since I missed it somehow.

I'll participate, then, you hairy bastard.

1.) Why are English people so much cooler?
2.) Why the fuck is the hair on my chest beginning to connect to the hair on my neck? Also, when it grows in thick, can I pass this off as a sweater?
3.) What would have happened in four years if Kerry was elected President of the United States?
4.) Which one's cooler, Mario or Luigi?
5.) Lemme borrow 5 bucks?
6.) What's the best book you've ever read? Please, no Harry Potter's. I saw the pictures of you at the premiere dressed as Harry. Adorable.
7.) How ya been?

1) Because it's so fucking cold here. That and the fact we're all born inside freezer cabinets. Plus every other country sucks arse.

2) Because you're a freak of fucking nature dude. And yeah, when it grows in thick, dye it a nice shade of navy and it'll pass off for a very flash jumper.

3) Everyone in America would've been burying themselves alive to get away from the boring fucker. That or your entire country would've sunk beneath the sea, taking Canada with you (which actually wouldn't be that much of a loss)

4) Luigi. The green overalls are just so damned sexy.

5) No. Fuck off you scrounging hippy cunt.

6) I loathe Harry Potter. I just happen to look amazingly like him. Stunning good looks don't you know? My favourite book? The Kama Sutra. ARRRR

7) I've been good dude, how've you been?

Fox
04-12-2004, 01:54 AM
How often do you masturbate?

This question is probably not new, but I'm curious... If you tell me, I will let you know about me (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/image.php?u=689&dateline=1101181413) ;)

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 02:04 AM
Every 6 seconds.

deviljet88
04-12-2004, 02:38 AM
Would that mean you orgasm after only 6 seconds?

Fox
04-12-2004, 02:50 AM
How often do you masturbate?

Every 6 seconds.

Hazzle, God love ya...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOU are now the...

OFFICIAL TOP WANKER OF THE KKWAVEFRONT DISCUSSION FORUMS!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

(If you can spare a hand, please take the rose arm bouquet, get the crown placed on your head, take a proper bow, smile big for the photo op, wave through all of the thundering applause, and then we'll let ya get right on back to business Hazzle!!!) :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

Narg
04-12-2004, 03:32 AM
A more pertinent question would be why do you, and more importantly, why can't you at least be fucking funny whilst doing it, fucktard?

Im not here to try to make others laugh, but by all meens, go ahead and continue to try to be funny. I dont troll these forums, i check them everynow and then, you troll them, your post count, shout box count, and the fact that everytime i take a look, your almost always an active member, despite the fact that we are in different timezones and its 3-4am, you are still on here posting.

Mandy
04-12-2004, 04:04 AM
It's because he's staying up late so he can talk to me, back the fuck off.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Would that mean you orgasm after only 6 seconds?

Yes, I'm a quick spurter :icon_redf

And yeah Fox, everyone knew I was the biggest wanker around here...hardly newsworthy.

Narg...that wasn't a fucking question. Secondly, I don't TRY to be funny, I just am. Thirdly, I don't troll the forums, I just have a lot to say fucktard. And I have friends here...friends...you know what those are, right? Stop fucking spamming my thread...thank you please.

And Mandy...thanks darling :D

meegaan1
04-12-2004, 04:27 AM
Would you rather eat a decaying, maggot-infested, slime covered, greenish-purple slice of fish or have sex with Marlon Brando (as he is, right now, in his coffin)?

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 04:30 AM
Sex with Marlon Brando. Necrophilia is really under-rated. And it IS Brando.

Louie
04-12-2004, 04:31 AM
What the hell kind of question was that meegaan? :icon_conf

Do you like martinis Haz?

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 04:32 AM
Not particularly. I'm very much a vodka man, straight is the best but I do like vodka and cranberry juice, vodka and coke...heck vodka and anything. But not so much vodka martinis...they're a bit...bleh.

Renegade
04-12-2004, 04:37 AM
Haz, with you being the "sex king" and all, how can one be sure a girl likes him or not?

Mandy
04-12-2004, 04:43 AM
I don't think a guy CAN tell until the girl actually tells him that she likes him...

But then again this is Haz's thread.

Jacoby
04-12-2004, 05:21 AM
I don't think a guy CAN tell until the girl actually tells him that she likes him...

So wrong. We only say we didn't know said girl likes us to avoid an awkward situation. This happened to me today.

Sorry Haz.

Ranman
04-12-2004, 09:04 AM
which is the worst movie

gigli or from justin to kelly?

Narg
04-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Narg...that wasn't a fucking question. Secondly, I don't TRY to be funny, I just am. Thirdly, I don't troll the forums, I just have a lot to say fucktard. And I have friends here...friends...you know what those are, right? Stop fucking spamming my thread...thank you please.

Niggaz Puhleeeze, your about as funny as an open grave, you have serious denial issues if you think that you dont troll these forums:

[05:00 AM] Hazzle: Ask some decent bloody questions people!!!
[10:10 AM] Hazzle: Richard is fucked
[11:45 AM] Hazzle: Jacoby, stop spamming my thread...thank you please
[01:44 PM] Hazzle: yeah, missed your questions bitch...they've been answered now
[02:10 PM] Hazzle: for tonight at least...adios!
[04:34 PM] Hazzle: ok...I REALLY am signing out now

Holy shit man, do you leave your computer chair ?.
Also e-friends dont count, shitstain for brains. Ill spam this thread all i like.

woopacheese.

african rhino.

the chiken likes to eat spam.

Henry the Horse was Horney.

PS, NO U BACK THE FUCK OFF MANDY LOL.

barrington
04-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Back on topic now please.

Narg
04-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Why is the sky blue ?

Liam
04-12-2004, 11:06 AM
Cause Baz said so.

Topic.

Edit: Oh, that is the topic. Must be a stupid thread then. Carry on.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Haz, with you being the "sex king" and all, how can one be sure a girl likes him or not?

When she sticks her hands into your pants and grabs your cock is usually a good indicator :p.

which is the worst movie

gigli or from justin to kelly?

Gigli's a modern classic so it'll have to From Justin to Kelly.

Niggaz Puhleeeze, your about as funny as an open grave, you have serious denial issues if you think that you dont troll these forums:

I find open graves hilarious, yours especially, and denial and I are good friends. Thank you please. To answer your question:

"Holy shit man, do you leave your computer chair ?."

No, I built a loo into my chair so that I never have to leave it. Ingenius invention I thought.

Why is the sky blue ?

Yeah, Liam already answered this one. Cos Baz said so.

Any more for any more or should I pack up the 8 ball?

Fox
06-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Which instruments can you play?

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Which instruments can you play?

Not a fan of the instruments myself. Wouldn't mind a girl who knows how to play the meat flute though myself, if you know my meaning ;)

CollisionStar
06-12-2004, 03:27 AM
Thank you for settling my duck related issues. I have a new question:

Is the cheese really twice the fencepost?

PS- I'd have to agree on the whole..Marlon Brando thing.

Ashlyn
06-12-2004, 04:10 AM
When it comes to pizza toppings is less or more better? And what do you think of olives and anchovies?

hasselbrad
06-12-2004, 12:23 PM
When you say pack up the eight-ball, you're not talking about...oh, wait, Magic 8-Ball...nevermind. :rolleyes:

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Thank you for settling my duck related issues. I have a new question:

Is the cheese really twice the fencepost?

You're welcome. And yes.

When it comes to pizza toppings is less or more better? And what do you think of olives and anchovies?

Less. I don't know why everyone seems to think more is better, good things come in small packages. Like me. :D Not to say my package is small... :icon_err:

ANYWAY :icon_redf ...I LOVE Olives...Anchovies...they smell like an old man's feet.

When you say pack up the eight-ball, you're not talking about...oh, wait, Magic 8-Ball...nevermind. :rolleyes:

Yes. What on God's green earth did you think I was referring to?

ARRRR.

hasselbrad
06-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Well what the hell do they call a combination of heroin and cocaine where you come from? :icon_roll

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Well what the hell do they call a combination of heroin and cocaine where you come from? :icon_roll

Hahaha. Never heard that one before, news to me. Learn something new every day, eh? ;)

Scott
06-12-2004, 01:04 PM
What is your stance on issues such as abortion, Iraq and shitty dance music?

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 01:46 PM
What is your stance on issues such as abortion, Iraq and shitty dance music?

Abortion: Good. Far too many stupid cretins breeding these days when they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the gene pool. I quite like the idea of government enforced abortions for stupid people who aren't fit to be parents and for ugly people who'll just have ugly babies.

Iraq: Me likes oil. I also think moustaches on world leaders are trez cool.

Shitty dance music: If you're a man, you don't dance (it's the law) unless drunk, and when you're drunk, you don't care what the fuck the music sounds like, you'll look like an idiot regardless.

Liam
08-12-2004, 08:52 AM
/me takes out his funny detector and finds that the source of the funny is...somewhere else.

Narg
08-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Hazzle is hilarious, just ask him.

deviljet88
08-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Are you hilarious Hazzle?

Ashlyn
08-12-2004, 11:48 AM
*what is the best song and album by the chili peppers?
*and what is the greatest nirvana song?
*who was/is the best pop band/singer to ever exist?
*is robbie williams a real man?
*what do you think of Scrubs?
*is Elliot hot?

Hazzle
08-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Are you hilarious Hazzle?

No. As Liam said the source of the funny lies elsewhere.

*what is the best song and album by the chili peppers?
*and what is the greatest nirvana song?
*who was/is the best pop band/singer to ever exist?
*is robbie williams a real man?
*what do you think of Scrubs?
*is Elliot hot?

a) Californication (album) and Under The Bridge (song). Hardly difficult.
b) Written by Nirvana = Heart Shaped Box. In their entire back catalogue? The Man Who Sold the World (better than the original).
c) Elvis Presley. And Elvis > The Beatles.
d) No, he's a cyborg from the planet blarg. And he's a poof too.
e) I think they look quite fetching...I like looking like a doctor...people let me cut out their organs and everything!
f) Yeah, suppose so. She does have a guy's name though. So no calling out her name during sex methinks cos that would definitely kill the mood.

hasselbrad
08-12-2004, 05:13 PM
If Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie got into a slap fight on network television, who would win?

Hazzle
08-12-2004, 06:20 PM
If Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie got into a slap fight on network television, who would win?

Who cares? Give em some mud and bring it on!

Fox
08-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Hazzle, you're a man after my own heart! You just love stirring up the shit-pot, and then watching the fur fly when people start fighting over your statements, don't you? :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Fox

CFC
08-12-2004, 07:42 PM
How many goals will Chelsea win by on December 12th?

Hazzle
08-12-2004, 10:40 PM
You just love stirring up the shit-pot, and then watching the fur fly when people start fighting over your statements, don't you? :icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

Not really but it's a nice bi-product. I just have that effect on people :)

How many goals will Chelsea win by on December 12th?

-1. You bitches are going down.

Fox
09-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Lucky little teenager!!!

Doing a hot teacher may be a fantasy for many teenage boys, but this teacher clearly crossed the line. She deserves whatever punishment she receives. You know if the genders were reversed, a male teacher would be locked up for a very long time!

Hazzle, what kind of punishment do you think she deserves?

Hazzle
09-12-2004, 02:58 AM
Lucky little teenager!!!

Doing a hot teacher may be a fantasy for many teenage boys, but this teacher clearly crossed the line. She deserves whatever punishment she receives. You know if the genders were reversed, a male teacher would be locked up for a very long time!

Hazzle, what kind of punishment do you think she deserves?

A severe spanking. And since I'm a standup guy I volunteer to serve the interests of justice and deliver this punishment myself. Arrr. Now bend over here missy...and if you're really good I might introduce you to my "cane" ;)

ryan
09-12-2004, 03:19 AM
what will i be doing this new years day?

Hazzle
09-12-2004, 09:27 PM
what will i be doing this new years day?

Waking up next to a hot woman if you're lucky.

Waking up with a stinking hangover next to an absolute munter if you're not.

Ranman
09-12-2004, 11:54 PM
ok
I just found out Im 30 percent gay, does this mean I can go shoot barry manilow

Hazzle
09-12-2004, 11:57 PM
ok
I just found out Im 30 percent gay, does this mean I can go shoot barry manilow

Yes. Up the arse. Let the fucker bleed to death slowly. Cunt.

deviljet88
10-12-2004, 12:22 AM
Do you like the tag Lord Cock Inhaler or "comedian" more?

Mags
10-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Haz,

How come as soon as you got a "girlfriend" you became an obnoxious, annoying, unfunny, unclever, insufferable twat?

Fox
10-12-2004, 01:32 AM
Lucky little teenager!!!

Hazzle knows what's what, particularly in view of the recent publicity raised by that teacher in North Carolina who was recently released from State Prison for doing exactly what that hottie from Florida did. This gal served around seven years, and had two children from by her male student (their tryst lasted about three years... he was initially 13).

Why is wee Hazzle is just playing devil's advocate here?

VOTE FOR FOX!!! (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=364&stc=1)

Hazzle
10-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Do you like the tag Lord Cock Inhaler or "comedian" more?

Lord Cock Inhaler sounds good.

Haz,

How come as soon as you got a "girlfriend" you became an obnoxious, annoying, unfunny, unclever, insufferable twat?

What do you mean "became"?!?!

Why is wee Hazzle is just playing devil's advocate here?

Not particularly I'm just a horny little cunt.

Scott
10-12-2004, 04:40 AM
Boxers or briefs?