PDA

View Full Version : Lucky little teenager!!!

Fox
03-12-2004, 02:36 AM
MSNBC.com
Fla. teacher held on charge of sex with student, 14
Instructor had liaison in her SUV, authorities say

The Associated Press
Updated: 5:02 p.m. ET June 29, 2004

TAMPA, Fla. - A 23-year-old middle-school teacher was charged with having sex with a 14-year-old student in a classroom, at her apartment and, once, in a vehicle while the teen’s 15-year-old cousin drove.

Detectives said that the cousins provided matching statements incriminating Debra Beasley Lafave and that the 14-year-old described Lafave’s apartment and her tattoos and birthmarks.

Lafave, who teaches reading in the Tampa suburb of Temple Terrace, was arrested there last week on lewd and lascivious battery charges, accused of having sex with the teen earlier this month at her apartment and in a portable classroom at Greco Middle School.

She was out on bond on those charges when she turned herself in Monday in Marion County, about 80 miles north of Tampa, where the cousin lives. There, she is charged with lewd and lascivious battery and exhibition. She was released Monday on $25,000 bail.

Her lawyer, John Fitzgibbons, said he was not ready to respond to the allegations. “There is a presumption of innocence in this country,” he said.

The teen told investigators that he and Lafave got to know each other during a class trip last month, and their sexual relationship began June 3.

The boy told detectives that Lafave told him that her months-old marriage was in trouble and that she was attracted to him because having sex with him was not allowed.

Lafave, who has worked with the Hillsborough County school system for two years, has been placed on administrative duty and could be suspended without pay at the next school board meeting, officials said.

In Marion County, authorities say Lafave had sex with the student in the back of her sport utility vehicle while the cousin drove them around the Ocala area.

© 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5326549/

meegaan1
03-12-2004, 03:53 AM
Let's hope the same thing that happened to Mary Kay Letournea (sp?) doesn't happen to her. i.e. Has two kids with the student.
Why is she only being suspended and not fired? I wonder.

Hazzle
03-12-2004, 03:57 AM
Let's hope the same thing that happened to Mary Kay Letournea (sp?) doesn't happen to her. i.e. Has two kids with the student.
Why is she only being suspended and not fired? I wonder.

Because she was just giving him sex ed classes damnit! Woman should get a medal.

I wish my teachers were that friendly Foxy baby...an STD would be well worth it. I mean c'mon, any woman worth fucking is probably riddled with the pox.

hasselbrad
03-12-2004, 12:11 PM
Where were the teachers like this when I was in junior high school here in Tampa? Personally, I think this is a publicity stunt on her part. She's claiming insanity (and her "pinkie promise" demand in a recorded phone call seems to support the fact that all is not right with the soon-to-be former Mrs. LaFave) but she'll be sane enough to pose for Playboy and wind up as some third rate "celebrity".

Fox
04-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Hazzle:
Because she was just giving him sex ed classes damnit! Woman should get a medal.

Ok, now this isn't an old Garth Brooks song or "Stacie's Mom" that we're talking about here, and the last time I checked, sex ed did NOT include actual penetration between the instructor and the students...

So I REALLY hope this reply was a bit of your extremely witty and intelligent, very clever and naughty, tongue-in-cheek sarcasm...

Because if it wasn't, then I'm afraid I am going to get VERY pissed off... because what she did was just plain awful WRONG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

duckula
04-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Good job that kid, what right minded 14 year old boy wouldn't want to bang their hot, blonde teacher?

Jacoby
04-12-2004, 05:06 PM
CNN just released a picture of the 14 year old boy that did all the humping.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/deviljet88/1.jpg

MeggieHoops
04-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Ok, now this isn't an old Garth Brooks song or "Stacie's Mom" that we're talking about here, and the last time I checked, sex ed did NOT include actual penetration between the instructor and the students...

So I REALLY hope this reply was a bit of your extremely witty and intelligent, very clever and naughty, tongue-in-cheek sarcasm...

Because if it wasn't, then I'm afraid I am going to get VERY pissed off... because what she did was just plain awful WRONG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude, chill. He was KIDDING.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 05:45 PM

ROFL. That's priceless dude...too good.

Fox
04-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by MeggieHoops:
Dude, chill.

MeggieHoops,

I found your little statement offensive. I'm trying to understand what is expected of you when some jackass is rude to a beautiful female model. I don't read a lot of posts, so I may be missing the insulting ones, but I wholeheartedly encourage anybody who does rebuke a poster that is insulting the female models. I mean, this IS the reason most of us are here, isn't it? So, even if you have no interest in following the golden rule, at least use some common sense and try to encourage beautiful women to take the risk of posting on this forum instead of risking uncalled for abuse.

That's all I want here. It's that simple. These types of statements are the reason that many beautiful female models leave these forums.

Originally posted by MeggieHoops:
He was KIDDING.

Maybe Hazzle was kidding and trying to make a joke? Turn the tables around. What if the boy was your 14-year-old son? What if it were a 14-year-old girl student and a male teacher. Everyone would be up in arms about it.

There are some relationships that should NEVER go personal:

teacher/student
priest (preacher)/parishioner
boss/subordinate

Fox

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 06:43 PM
MeggieHoops,

I found your little statement offensive.

I'm sure she fucking cares. :icon_roll

I'm trying to understand what is expected of you when some jackass is rude to a beautiful female model.

a) I wasn't rude to you b) Noone buys your "beautiful female model" bullshit, so come out of the closet dude. You're probably a 40 year old overweight male trucker.

I don't read a lot of posts

What a surprise!

so I may be missing the insulting ones, but I wholeheartedly encourage anybody who does rebuke a poster that is insulting the female models. I mean, this IS the reason most of us are here, isn't it?

Not so much. Beautiful women just come as an additional bonus with this place.

So, even if you have no interest in following the golden rule, at least use some common sense and try to encourage beautiful women to take the risk of posting on this forum instead of risking uncalled for abuse.

We have more than enough TRULY beautiful women around these parts thanks. I'm sure your absence would not be missed.

Maybe Hazzle was kidding and trying to make a joke?

He wasn't.

Turn the tables around. What if the boy was your 14-year-old son? What if it were a 14-year-old girl student and a male teacher. Everyone would be up in arms about it.

Jet IS my son. Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best :p

There are some relationships that should NEVER go personal:

teacher/student
priest (preacher)/parishioner
boss/subordinate

Bollocks. I think ALL of those should get personal. You wong. Accept it.

Fox
04-12-2004, 06:59 PM

Hazzle, you're right, that bitch who screwed that fourteen-year-old boy SHOULD get a medal… a lead pill right through her reproductive organs, so she can never have children of her own! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best :p

Seriously? Your statement disturbs me.

He wasn't.

Sarcasm then?

Originally posted by Hazzle: :icon_roll
I'm sure she fucking cares.

I condemn your remarks regarding beautiful models posting on this forum… my defense of basic decency and etiquette, strongly. Eloquent, Just, and not a moment too soon. I protest in kind the cruel, nasty, cowardly attacks and personal attacks directed toward me and any of the models who have posted these on this forum. It matters little if the models in question are not to wee Hazzle "likings"; It takes a certain courage to literally make oneself pose, write, to whatever degree, before an audience, even a cyberspace one; I've revealed my most intimate and vulnerable self. I deserve better. And you can do better as well. This is not merely a matter of good manners, but one of basic decency.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Hazzle, you're right

I always am

Seriously? Your statement disturbs me.

You need to get a sense of humour then.

Sarcasm then?

If I have to explain myself, then the effect is wasted. I credited the reader with enough intelligence to know what I meant. You profess to be a bright woman...prove it.

I condemn your remarks regarding beautiful models posting on this forum… my defense of basic decency and etiquette, strongly. Eloquent, Just, and not a moment too soon. I protest in kind the cruel, nasty, cowardly attacks and personal attacks directed toward me and any of the models who have posted these on this forum. It matters little if the models in question are not to wee Hazzle "likings"

Errr...do you have to mention the word "model" every other word? It's as transparent as could be. Try a little harder if you want to persuade people you truly are an attractive model...odds are, like I said, you're a 40 year old overweight trucker. Ouch! I know someone who posted on these forums who was a model, she didn't go round telling everyone. Telling people tends to be a dead giveaway that someone's pants are on fire.

It takes a certain courage to literally make oneself pose, write, to whatever degree, before an audience, even a cyberspace one; I've revealed my most intimate and vulnerable self.

Yeah, too much information at times. Try a little less hard to please...k? Thanks.

ryan
04-12-2004, 10:56 PM
I always am.

oh boy.

ryan
04-12-2004, 11:03 PM

he's a fucking sex machine

i always knew it.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 11:04 PM
oh boy.

Hehe. Ryan my man, if we have a problem here (which we really shouldn't, I thought we'd buried the hatchet quite a while ago) how about we keep it to PMs? Thanks :)

To try and get this back on topic, what do YOU think about this Ryan me old chum?

he's a fucking sex machine

i always knew it.

I've had his sex. And it was good.

ryan
04-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Hehe. Ryan my man, if we have a problem here (which we really shouldn't, I thought we'd buried the hatchet quite a while ago) how about we keep it to PMs? Thanks :)

To try and get this back on topic, what do YOU think about this Ryan me old chum?

I've had his sex. And it was good.

It's not a jab of any sort. Rather a simple statement said by me with a humorous and sarcastic undertone. Perhaps you're getting a bit big for your britches making a comment like that, Haz. :p

I could care less about what teacher did what student in some place I've never been to nor will I ever visit. Stupid people do stupid things.

My dick's the only dick I care to know what and who it's going in and out of.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 11:14 PM
It's not a jab of any sort. Rather a simple statement said by me with a humorous and sarcastic undertone. Perhaps you're getting a bit big for your britches making a comment like that, Haz. :p

Arrr. I've always been a bit big for my britches. Well endowed don't you know? :p Well I was until the incident with the badger :(

Stupid people do stupid things.

Yah. And stupid people also do stupid people too ;)

My dick's the only dick I care to know what and who it's going in and out of.

Hehe. Smart man. How were things on that front incidentally...there was talk all may not have been entirely good in the wedding tackle department...what with the mention of Planned Parenthood or whatever it was. Yeah, personal question I know, but I have no shame. Fuck it, I'm just gonna be blunt, did you get an STD?

ryan
04-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Arrr. I've always been a bit big for my britches. Well endowed don't you know? :p Well I was until the incident with the badger :(

Yah. And stupid people also do stupid people too ;)

Hehe. Smart man. How were things on that front incidentally...there was talk all may not have been entirely good in the wedding tackle department...what with the mention of Planned Parenthood or whatever it was. Yeah, personal question I know, but I have no shame. Fuck it, I'm just gonna be blunt, did you get an STD?

I'm clean. And as of an hour ago, freshly trimmed as well, but that's another topic.

Hazzle
04-12-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm clean. And as of an hour ago, freshly trimmed as well, but that's another topic.

Hahaha...yeah...BIT too much information. But you did just remind me of something I've been needing to do for a couple of days... :icon_err:

Fox
05-12-2004, 01:07 AM
You need to get a sense of humour then.

You want humor? Here's some humor, Hazzle.

Question: What do you call someone who's half Italian and half North American Indian?

Answer: An "A-wop-a-ho!" :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

Jet IS my son. Oh, and if it was a girl I'd be praising the teacher for getting him some. Tight cunts are always best :p

Spoken like someone who has no children, and hopefully never will! You're either jerking my chain to see how I'll react, or you are one seriously sick bastard... if the latter, get thee some psychiatric help, pronto! :sad:

You profess to be a bright woman...prove it.

People can assume whatever they want about me, and if they are completely off about me, I'll let them know about it, and have a good laugh at the same time.

Now go away,
Hazzle (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=364&stc=1)

Hazzle
05-12-2004, 01:17 AM
You want humor? Here's some humor, Hazzle.

Question: What do you call someone who's half Italian and half North American Indian?

Answer: An "A-wop-a-ho!" :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr

That was funny?! Oooookaaay. Sorry, didn't do anything for me.

Spoken like someone who has no children, and hopefully never will! You're either jerking my chain to see how I'll react, or you are one seriously sick bastard... if the latter, get thee some psychiatric help, pronto! :sad:

Don't want any particularly, happen to think I'd make a bad father (I'm at least honest enough to make that assessment) as, as much as my parents love me, they were hardly perfect role models of how to handle oneself, especially when it comes to Teh Temper and Teh Stubborness which I have in abundance. Oh yes, and the impatience. Actually I quite like fucking newborns...very tight. ARRR. And yes, I'm jerking your chain...I thought that would be obvious to a woman of your alleged intellect.

People can assume whatever they want about me, and if they are completely off about me, I'll let them know about it, and have a good laugh at the same time.

You'll find I assume nothing. I judge people on what I see, I hate pre-judging people. I'm skeptical, yes, but the book is very much open on you, and the jury is still out. Deliberations are ongoing. If you wish to bring fresh evidence to the party, go ahead, you might be surprised.

Now go away,
Hazzle (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=364&stc=1)

Errr...that's not me in that picture darling. So errr...why exactly are we linking my name to a supposed picture of you? You're an odd woman... :icon_conf

Fox
05-12-2004, 03:21 PM
Dear KKWavefront members,

Sometimes people get so caught up in the idea of "illicit sex" that they forget what is right and wrong, legally and morally speaking.

Sex is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and PASSIONATE act… but, as with many other things we humans enjoy, there are limits, rules and laws in place for a REASON, and we should respect them accordingly, ESPECIALLY when it comes to our children's well-being... :cool: :cool: :cool:

When an adult is involved (over 21), and the child (boy or girl… is under the legal age of majority), child abuse is still child abuse… no exceptions!!!!

Wee Hazzle,

It's hard to read someone unless you know his or her personality and character habits. Therefore, I'm going to take your remarks as a crude joke and proceed no further in this direction.

Go away Hazzle,

Fox (http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=364&stc=1)

Hazzle
05-12-2004, 03:43 PM
When an adult is involved (over 21), and the child (boy or girl… is under the legal age of majority), child abuse is still child abuse… no exceptions!!!!

Talk about stating the obvious.

Wee Hazzle,

It's hard to read someone unless you know his or her personality and character habits. Therefore, I'm going to take your remarks as a crude joke and proceed no further in this direction.

I actually find I read people insanely well without really having to take to much time to get to know them. However there are a lot of enigmas so I try not to prejudge people and give everyone a fair go. Incidentally, I myself am quite the enigma and few people know me well at all...as for my remarks being a crude joke...a joke...yes...crude...perhaps...funny? HELL yeah!

apoggy
05-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Fox you sound a lot like a certain 40 year old (oops i meant 26 year old) member with a daughter who is 36 (sorry my mistake 14).

Now quit it or i'll rape you both. (that wasnt literal, so dont get your hopes up haz)

Mags
05-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Dear KKWavefront members,

Sometimes people get so caught up in the idea of "illicit sex" that they forget what is right and wrong, legally and morally speaking.

Sex is an incredibly BEAUTIFUL and PASSIONATE act… but, as with many other things we humans enjoy, there are limits, rules and laws in place for a REASON, and we should respect them accordingly, ESPECIALLY when it comes to our children's well-being... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Can I just ask why, if you think this is such a terrible thing, that you entitled this thread "Lucky Little Teenager?"

I mean, I don't think students should have sex with teachers, and I think generally it is incredibly irresponsible on the part of the teacher taking advantage of a position of authority. And if the teenager in question is uncomfortable with it, as this one appears to be because he talked to the police, then the law is clearly doing its job. So ranting on about the moral issues of teachers having sex with students is useless because 1) the teacher is being discplined and 2) I think it's unlikely that any member of this forum was planning on becoming a teacher with the sole intent of having sex with their teenage students.

Fox
05-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted Hazzle:
Talk about stating the obvious.

How to win friends and influence people: Be an obnoxious, egotistical smart ass like Hazzle! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Originally posted by Mags:
Can I just ask why, if you think this is such a terrible thing, that you entitled this thread "Lucky Little Teenager?"

Uh... I lifted the title off of a PBS story.

This 23-year-old teacher must have missed class on the day they covered things like this. I believe conduct of this type was probably covered in her employee's manual for her school district as well. This woman has no business being in a classroom ever again except at the "cross bar hotel" teaching other inmates mathematics as a part of her sentence. The teacher will end up doing time in Florida, and the Governor is the President's brother, and Jeb has Presidential aspirations of his own, and so does his son, George Prescott Bush!

I thought I'd throw this in on here.

The age of legal consent in Florida is 18 for all individuals age 24 or over. For those aged 23 and under, the legal age of consent is 16. The young woman here has been charged with an offense lesser than that commonly known as "statutory rape" as her age of 23 also comes into play.

This Florida statute shows that starting with the age of 24 greater offenses and harsher penalties kick in with regards to offenses committed against people under the legal age of consent

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

So, because of her age as well, she will not be subject to the stricter penalities. She was charged with a lesser offense known as "lewd and lascivious battery and exhibition."

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

Hazzle
05-12-2004, 09:46 PM
How to win friends and influence people: Be an obnoxious, egotistical smart ass like Hazzle! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Hazzle has plenty of friends. They quite like me being an obnoxious, egostistical smart arse.

Fox
06-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Hazzle has plenty of friends. They quite like me being an obnoxious, egostistical smart arse.

Hazzle, you HAVE to have come from a rich and privileged background. You act like a total, "Poor Little Rich Boy," spoiled, and with too much time on his hands, so "I think I'll go bother the poor, working slobs."

Hazzle
06-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Hazzle, you HAVE to have come from a rich and privileged background. You act like a total, "Poor Little Rich Boy," spoiled, and with too much time on his hands, so "I think I'll go bother the poor, working slobs."

I'm a comfortable middle classer myself...my parents both worked fucking hard...green grocers and then grocers...don't fucking judge me biatch. Danke.

Ashley
06-12-2004, 02:06 AM
#1. Does anyone really give two hoots about this anymore?
#2. It happens all the time.
#3. Hazzle rocks... sometimes... one of those times is right now.

duckula
06-12-2004, 03:11 AM
This thread sucks.

Liam
06-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Its also far enough off topic to pull the Earths orbit out of alignment.

Locked.

Edit: Seems half my work is already done. All I have to do is make a smart arse quip.
Ta Frank.