PDA

View Full Version : Icon

Donnie Dorko
17-11-2004, 03:05 AM
Basically not so much a game but a very good getting to know you thing.

The idea is to post the name of your idol, and a few reasons why they're your idol.

Rules:
a) You can only pick one idol.
b) Keep the reasons brief, please, otherwise it's just too long, but on the other hand do offer some, as otherwise it's just names.

My idol? You might think it's a guy but in order to buck the trend and make it clear guys can pick girls and vice versa, I've forced myself to pick a woman.

Ok, totally gay here, but you can blame a woman for this one. You know of their insane love of Sex in the City, no? Thanks to a truly wonderful girl my new ultimate idol is Sarah Jessica Parker. Why? She's stylish, she's beautiful, sassy, intelligent, talented, hard working and in many ways a good role model for any girl out there. Plus as I said, this fabulous girl, that I love very much, loves her so I suppose I do too now.

Glare
17-11-2004, 04:48 AM
Jesus

He Gave birth to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden which started Humanity.

deviljet88
17-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Adam

He needed a companion, and without his need, God wouldn't have made women. Geez that'd be shit.

Donnie Dorko
17-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Adam

He needed a companion, and without his need, God wouldn't have made women. Geez that'd be shit.

Ahh...good point. What would we have done without Adam? Then again it's only thanks to Eve that mankind was expelled to Earth from Eden :p

Mandy
17-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Ahh...good point. What would we have done without Adam? Then again it's only thanks to Eve that mankind was expelled to Earth from Eden :p

Blame it on satan.

Louie
17-11-2004, 07:42 PM
My idol is George Brett. He was the core of the Kansas City Royals of the 80's and the early 90's.

Richard
17-11-2004, 07:46 PM
My idol is Buddy Holly. The greatest rocker to ever grace the stage.