PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be on BBC Radio (possibly)

The Black Rider
11-11-2004, 12:25 AM
About two weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a woman from BBC Radio in Scotland (from "The Arts Show", as it were) requesting an interview with me about fanfiction. When I was 14, I used to write fanfiction quite a bit and she saw some of my work while doing research for the story.

If the segment airs, it'll apparently be this Friday, but she said she'll keep me posted. And if anyone can tape the segment for me so I can always have a memento of what I sounded like on European radio at the age of 16, I'd greatly appreciate that as well.

Thank you.

Richard
11-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh, now airn't you the lucky one. I might tune in if I can ever find out the station, I wouldn't know about recording it though. Best of luck to you.

duckula
11-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Cool, my dad was on Radio 4 last week.

The Black Rider
11-11-2004, 08:15 PM
That's awesome, duckula. What about?

Yeah, it's going to be on tomorrow at 6:10 PM (their time). I'm just going to listen to it on Saturday using their archives page, or whatever you'd call it.

PhoeniX
12-11-2004, 04:34 PM
What time was your dad on because my parents listen to Radio 4 I think, so they probaby heard it. What does your dad do for a job?

duckula
13-11-2004, 10:34 AM
He was on a program called material world (on at about 4:30 in the afternoon), he does scientific analysis of paintings.