PDA

View Full Version : Peace My Uk Friends

AliceinChains
08-11-2004, 06:35 AM
Enough British and America bashing, although humorus both ways. We're all part of this world so we might as well get along in it. Arguing and hating on each other will only put more trouble on an already troubled world. As for politics, dude we're so fucked...we need some normal Americans in office...sorry for the assholes, thank you Britain for Bush (the band). Peace is good but weed is great.

Rock & Roll! :icon_beer

Liam
08-11-2004, 06:52 AM
Duuuuuuuuuuude. I've got the munchies.

Timmy
08-11-2004, 08:58 AM
pandas are fluffy?

anyone i doubt this will calm the storm....i hope so....but i doubt it

Mandy
08-11-2004, 08:59 AM
Duuuuuuuuuuude. I've got the munchies.

Here. Have some cottage cheese.

AliceinChains
08-11-2004, 09:29 AM
we gotta smooth out the tension between the angry people on the site and stuff...you know, everybody's gotta lighten up and i dunno watch The Big Lebowski...or something...god i love that movie.

peace

Liam
08-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Here. Have some cottage cheese.

Cheese? Are you mad, woman?

apoggy
08-11-2004, 11:13 AM
Liam, consider this your first warning for spam, any further slip ups and I will be forced to serve you with the mandatory 3 day ban. You have been warned.

duckula
08-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Can I get one of those too?

apoggy
08-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Frank, you are indeed a respected member, and although I was being funny with regard sto Liam's warning I do feel that we need to get things back on track again so I would indeed be greatful if you made an effort and stopped posting such crap as above. I am quite aware that you don't really give two shits what I say to you, but thats life in the fast lane.

I ask, make some effort in your posting, the duck of old was a far funnier guy than the mere shadow that we see today.

duckula
08-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Yeah, apologies to all for my complete lack of funny, I shall rededicate myself to turning this shithole into a laughing roundabout of giggles.

Or, more realistically, I was never funny and you should get over your delusions.

apoggy
08-11-2004, 11:33 AM
I shall rededicate myself to turning this shithole into a laughing roundabout of giggles.

That ladies and gentleman is the spirit, if only all of you took a leaf out of the great ducks book (not his little black one). I myself am trying to make an effort, I hope the general population can reciprocate.

deviljet88
08-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Peace? Peace? I hate that word as I despise all... And since when did being in the world together bring peace? Rather our coexistence only brings tension and war.

Leonie
08-11-2004, 02:06 PM
I like the idea of all of us making an effort. Quit the bitching, may the funny return and may it bring the old KKW spirit along with it.

Something else - how about we stop assuming people secretly mean us when they're making a general statement. Even if they do, who cares?

Come on, we can make this work.

seventhson
08-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Peace? Peace? I hate that word as I despise all... And since when did being in the world together bring peace? Rather our coexistence only brings tension and war.

Yes, I partially agree with you deviljet88, peace is difficult to find when you are looking for it in the world. Peace is right here! I found it. I can share it with you, if you like. I like it. I recommend it to all my friends and especially to my enemies. I have trouble finding enemies when I'm busy trying to make friends.

Best regards,
(-: SeventhSon :-)

AliceinChains
09-11-2004, 05:47 AM
I realize peace is hard and infact an impossibility in the world but hey why not try and make the best of it. There is no point in having a negative attitude about peace and comradery...just kinda keeping a positive and humourus attitude helps out big time. And does anybody have a good international munchie recomendation...like some crazy European nacho's?

deviljet88
09-11-2004, 07:09 AM
Well I just got a packet of savoys, found some chili sauce, and then put the chili sauce on the biscuit. Got the idea from Ashlyn who was eating cheese and sweet chili sauce on nachos or something.

hasselbrad
09-11-2004, 12:24 PM
http://www.courttv.com/graphics/ctv/trials/current/kingsmall.jpg

"Can't we all just try and get along?"