PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You And Your Stupid Country

duckula
07-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Fellow KKWer, your country sucks arse and is responsible for a healthy majority of what is wrong with this world.

Through a process of logical deduction we can also ascertain that you suck and your mum has been known to fellate farm animals.

Thank you and goodnight.

Sarah
07-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Too true.

Timmy
07-11-2004, 05:57 PM
eh? what are you on about

AureaMediocritas
07-11-2004, 06:02 PM
They are on the country that once upon a time prevented western Europe
to experience the pros of communism , with all the consequences derived.
Note the subliminal anger in the title of the thread.

Narg
07-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Fuck You And Your Stupid thread.

Spire
07-11-2004, 08:55 PM
This thread reeks of either:

A. Really bad humor.
B. Even more arrogance.
C. Cock-gobblers

Take your pick.

acliff
07-11-2004, 09:33 PM
This thread reeks of either:

A. Really bad humor.
B. Even more arrogance.
C. Cock-gobblers

Take your pick.

How hypocritical.

NearokA
07-11-2004, 09:40 PM
If it wasn't for us and our fucked up elections, you'd be sucking Hilter's cock. Muhaha! Let's not forget how bad he owned Europe. Be thankful there are Russians and US citizens. lol.

Don't forget the Japanese got as far as Indoneisa. You Aussie's can't talk smack either! Hahaha! America owns you.

Liam
07-11-2004, 09:43 PM
haha, dont forget *we* whipped the japs at Milne Bay and inflicted the Imperial Army's first defeat of the war.

haha, also the British happened to win a small thing called the 'Battle of Britain', which caused the Germans to fail to gain air superiority and Hitler to call off the invasion. A trifling matter, I'm sure.

Get your fucking facts right before you start preaching me history.

Its your inflated sense of self importance that gives a lot of people a severe case of the shits.

CFC
07-11-2004, 09:45 PM
:icon_rofl at this thread.

acliff
07-11-2004, 09:46 PM
If it wasn't for us and our fucked up elections, you'd be sucking Hilter's cock. Muhaha! Let's not forget how bad he owned Europe. Be thankful there are Russians and US citizens. lol.

Don't forget the Japanese got as far as Indoneisa. You Aussie's can't talk smack either! Hahaha! America owns you.

And there I was thinking you were Korean....
But then again, Koreans aren't that stupid.

Jacoby
07-11-2004, 09:47 PM
haha, dont forget *we* whipped the japs at Milne Bay.

haha, also the British happened to win a small thing called the 'Battle of Britain'.

Who cares if it was just a "small thing"? :p

Leonie
07-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Who cares if it was just a "small thing"? :p

It's nothing compared to the way you just killed sarcasm. gg.

Spire
07-11-2004, 10:12 PM
How hypocritical.

Link me to the last Britain bashing thread I made.

Timmy
07-11-2004, 10:15 PM
whats with the grudge between the Brits and American Poster as of late.....

acliff
07-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Link me to the last Britain bashing thread I made.

As obviously you are too retarded to understand that I've just insulted you, i'll explain again. (and for the benefit of others who want to laugh at Spire)

I was commenting at the absurdity that you criticise others and their threads, when you yourself reek of:

A. Really bad humour.
B. arrogance.
C. Cock-gobbling.

Take your pick.

Sarah
07-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Every thread is turning evil.

Anymore and I'm off.

Narg
07-11-2004, 11:05 PM
whats with the grudge between the Brits and American Poster as of late.....

The british think its funny. It isnt, its arrogant, stupid and fucking lame. The arrogancy and overall "fuckwitness" of this forum has reached a all time new high thanks to a select few shitfuckers.

acliff
07-11-2004, 11:10 PM
The british think its funny. It isnt, its arrogant, stupid and fucking lame. The arrogancy and overall "fuckwitness" of this forum has reached a all time new high thanks to a select few shitfuckers.

Not helped by those who seemingly cannot form a coherent post without the use of creative expletives.

bob
08-11-2004, 12:36 AM
And there I was thinking you were Korean....
But then again, Koreans aren't that stupid.
actually... i have yet to meet a korean guy who can refrain from exhibiting idiotic behaviour for longer than 2 minutes. but that has to do with the area they come from, me thinks.

these country-bashing threads are out of whack. i had no idea people were capable of such patriotism. and in the case of nearoka, blind patriotism.

barrington
08-11-2004, 12:37 AM
Locked before it's too late.

apoggy
08-11-2004, 12:37 AM
I'm tired, so you can feel my cranky side.

duckula
08-11-2004, 11:00 AM
A quick point, just how stupid are you people? This thread wasn't an attack on America, it was an attack on all countries.

apoggy
08-11-2004, 11:08 AM
I had noticed, made me laugh as it was so obvious but the intelligenc of some people and the fact that they were already on their high horses clouded their intellect.

Enough Country bashing ducks, there must be at least one that you like.

duckula
08-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Only thing wrong with most countries are the retards that inhabit them, except wales, then the problem is that it rains too much.