PDA

View Full Version : Word of the Week

Fox
30-10-2004, 04:30 AM
The word for the week is Boink. Just finished "boinking" myself... and I need a nap.

Boink (http://computing-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/boink)

1. To have sex with.

Louie
30-10-2004, 04:35 AM
I don't like that word.........it sounds stupid.

bob
30-10-2004, 04:42 AM
this reminds me of my issue with 'nazism' - it's not a fucking term! 'nazism' does not refer to someone who practices fascist ideals, it's a stupid fucking term made for use in arguments by people whose knowledge of WWII consists of "pearl harbour - the americans won"! arrrgghhhhh!

btw, 'boink' - onomatopeoia? boink-boink-boink-boink. i reckon it is.

Fox
30-10-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Louie:
I don't like that word.........it sounds stupid.

The only thing that is stupid is YOU answering this post.

Louie
30-10-2004, 04:46 AM
You're an idiot.

Fox
30-10-2004, 04:57 AM
The word for the week is Pikey (http://www.pikeytwat.co.uk/) It means "someone like Louie would steal freely, whose work would be shoddy and who would generally be disreputable. Often associated with those that might sell heather in foil and tarmac drives (badly), the term has evolved to include a mix of those that wear fake burberry caps (at an angle), sports wear when not going to the gym, large gold (plated) hoop earrings, sovereign rings and drive (often modded) a Nova SRi, a Corsas or a Saxos.

I hate fucking pikeys!

Louie
30-10-2004, 05:03 AM
Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid Fox. Do you like arguing? Is that a hobby for you?

Hazzle
30-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Yeah, you're pretty fucking stupid Fox. Do you like arguing? Is that a hobby for you?

It'd better be a hobby. If it's a profession, I wouldn't give up the day job.

I would kick your arse again Fox, as I've done before...but it's getting boring now.

Fox
30-10-2004, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Louie:
Louie,

I will let you think whatever you want because I don't have the time or energy to waste arguing a moot point. Try to keep the posts constructive and positive. If you can't, then please don't post.

Fox

P.s. Hazzle, I am still waiting for you to start a topic.

Renegade
30-10-2004, 05:15 AM
What exactly is the point of this thread?

bob
30-10-2004, 05:19 AM
Try to keep the posts constructive and positive
wouldn't that beat the purpose of the thread? i could have sworn this was a bull shit thread.

Fox
30-10-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Hazzle:
I would kick your arse again Fox, as I've done before...but it's getting boring now.

Yeah, yer shot me dead in the water and right on the ARSE (http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/arse-licker) on that one Hazzle.

arse-licker UK

noun {C} (US ass-licker) OFFENSIVE

a person who tries to get an advantage from other people by being extremely pleasant to them in a way which is not sincere

Louie
30-10-2004, 05:26 AM
Shut the fuck up you fagget.

Renegade
30-10-2004, 05:29 AM
I'm sure you could start fights through PMs anytime you want, so go on right ahead if you so choose. And the point of this thread? To discuss the meaning of boink? Absolutely fascinating.