PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan

aim
30-10-2004, 03:11 AM
Did you know that lindsay moderling at the age of 3
and now she is singing and acting! Her new song in rumours! Here are some pics of her!
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/mean_girls/lindsay_lohan/outside.jpg http://movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/mean_girls/lindsay_lohan/meannypre4.jpg
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/mtv/mtv_movie_awards_arrivals_2004_photos/lindsay_lohan/mtv10.jpg http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/saved_/lindsay_lohan/savedprec.jpg

Jacoby
30-10-2004, 03:15 AM
She's making songs? Fuck...

Jasper
30-10-2004, 03:32 AM
Sure she's a hot piece of ass, but she can't sing at all.

bob
30-10-2004, 03:33 AM
fake tans are horrible. HORRIBLE. sometimes even a really dark natural tan can look really harsh. it's alright to go a bit gold if you're translucent white, but generally i think white people should stay relatively WHITE. why would you want to look brown? or orange?

'rumours' sucks. i used to like her after 'mean girls', but then she wouldn't stop reaching new levels of lameness.

and now natalie portman smokes! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!!?!?

Jasper
30-10-2004, 03:42 AM
fake tans are horrible. HORRIBLE. sometimes even a really dark natural tan can look really harsh. it's alright to go a bit gold if you're translucent white, but generally i think white people should stay relatively WHITE. why would you want to look brown? or orange?

Yeah, I freaking hate her fake tan... its so nasty. She looks by far the best in the top left pic.

Renegade
30-10-2004, 03:43 AM
and now natalie portman smokes! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!!?!?

Exactly.

So yeah, Lohan is sort of hot but allegedly fake, referring to her breasts ofcourse. Are they real? Are they fake? One will never know, and in most cases, not likely care.

bob
30-10-2004, 03:59 AM
honestly, i think they're real. i'd like to say that i KNOW they're real, but i have no experience (personal or professional) in this area - i can relate to keira in that sense :p in the case where they aren't real (and i really truly think that they are) then whoever her surgeon was is a medical legend. because they seriously look absolutely natural.

if she lost weight they'd probably look smaller. no joke.

frodo1511
30-10-2004, 04:19 AM
Well, she can't sing, but looks HOT in her video. And I do agree with ren- no way those are real:P

Louie
30-10-2004, 04:24 AM
I don't really see anything special about her looks, acting, or singing. She's garbage.

bob
30-10-2004, 04:39 AM
yes frodo, because you know so much about breasts :p

Leonie
30-10-2004, 06:31 AM
One of my house mates looks like a blonde version of Lindsay Lohan. Haven't decided whether that's a good or a bad thing yet, because it comes with the Mean Girls attitude :/

deviljet88
30-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Lindsay's hot, but I highly doubt she can sing. Probably as well as Hilary Duff. So.. you can have an argument about that.

Bait
30-10-2004, 07:35 AM
shes shit...id hit it and quit it...only once to say i did

Spire
30-10-2004, 07:37 AM
She's right below Paulie Shore on the talent meter.

Timmy
30-10-2004, 09:29 AM
so she's doin everything that every failing artist is doin......great

Katie
30-10-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't really care about her.. She seemed to be ok in Freaky Friday, but that's all I saw of her. And I didn't think much of her breasts either until I saw this pic here (http://www.fresh-faces.org/gallery/scans/lindsay_lohan/01.jpg) and was like "Whoa! Those are natural?! Yeah, right!"

deviljet88
30-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Hm, in that picture her breasts do look slightly weird. I think the only Lindsay Lohan movie I've seen was Parent Trap, that one where she was a little kid. It was cute without the breasts factor.

bob
30-10-2004, 02:17 PM
She seemed to be ok in Freaky Friday
people don't seem to notice this, but her breasts were huge in that film too. it's just that the clothes she wore actually covered her body (woah!)

is it strange that i often seem to take notice of lindsay lohan's breasts? maybe. but they're real, come on, she's a redhead!

and my friend loves the parent trap. she watches a lot of kids films cos of her younger sister.

Richard
30-10-2004, 02:49 PM
generally i think white people should stay relatively WHITE.

Exactly. Like me. :)

shes shit...id hit it and quit it...only once to say i did

Oh, without a doubt.

frodo1511
31-10-2004, 12:59 AM
yes frodo, because you know so much about breasts :p

Damn straight.

Really, though, I remember watchin the Parent Trap remake 6 years ago, and I can't believe how much she's, uh, grown:P I'm a skeptic, shoot me if you wish.

bob
31-10-2004, 03:04 AM
that's exactly my point, 6yrs ago. not everyone grows at the same rate. and not everyone grows to the same size (obviously) she was 11/12 in the parent trap. girls generally go through puberty around that age.

so from the age of 12 onwards, she would've been growing.

Glare
31-10-2004, 04:14 AM
I found this: saturday.night.live.harry.potter.sketch.lindsay.lo han.wmv (http://www.hyperomega.com/kkw/Lindsay%20Lohan/saturday.night.live.harry.potter.sketch.lindsay.lo han.wmv)

Narg
31-10-2004, 09:35 AM

ahhhhhhhhhh Paulie Shore kicks fucking ass. Biodome anyone. that shit fucking rocks, and to keep this post on topic, lindsay lohan aint that good.. I'd tap it, but there is hotter out there, NP smoking sucks balls, but fucked if i care, shes still damn fine.

Leonie
31-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Damn straight.

Really, though, I remember watchin the Parent Trap remake 6 years ago, and I can't believe how much she's, uh, grown:P I'm a skeptic, shoot me if you wish.

Lol - you realise 12-year-old girls are not supposed to have breasts, right? A lot can happen in 6 years time :D Having said that, I don't know if Linday's breast are real or fake and I couldn't care less either.

Glare, thanks for the file, it's great :D

frodo1511
31-10-2004, 04:28 PM
I found this: saturday.night.live.harry.potter.sketch.lindsay.lo han.wmv (http://www.hyperomega.com/kkw/Lindsay%20Lohan/saturday.night.live.harry.potter.sketch.lindsay.lo han.wmv)

Yeah, I remember watching that episode last season-one of my favorites to date.

hasselbrad
01-11-2004, 12:26 PM

I would have gone with Carrot-Top, but well done.

Sarah
01-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Her breasts are so fake. I'm sorry, but no one with a waist like that would have such huge breasts without impants.

Shame on you. You could have at least waited until you were about 21.

And as for that Harry Potter spoof... hmmm... could at least get Voldemort's name right. Phhff..

bob
01-11-2004, 01:25 PM
she's got a huge waist. that's why i reckon they're real breasts.

bigger you are, the bigger your breasts. if keira fattened up, i reckon she'd have more to her chest.

hasselbrad
01-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Lindsay's a pretty thick girl. I vote real. Sadly, they seem to be her best asset.

Jacoby
01-11-2004, 02:48 PM
They tasted like candy, so I'm going to say they're fake.

Sarah
01-11-2004, 04:50 PM
She has a tiny waist, so I don't know what you're talking about

DragonRat
01-11-2004, 06:52 PM
She has an average waist, but she is certainly well-endowed. Besides that, I think her choice to make an album is a path that many of her fellow teen actors have made (and to mixed results). Odd how Hilary Duff's album has been quite successful (but still as teen pop as the next blonde girl), whereas Joey Lawrence's debut was the stuff of manure and legends.

To be honest, Lohan does have some acting talent. I actually thought she did a fair job in The Parent Trap and an even fairer one in Freaky Friday. Needless to say, she does have some years ahead of her, but she is one of the so-called 'IT' girls in today's youth-oriented Hollywood market. You can lambast her all you want, but I think she'll be around for some time: whether as a ditzy sex symbol or a crafty movie veteran, it remains to be seen. (I mean, she's no Natalie Portman, let's be frank here.)

bob
01-11-2004, 11:25 PM
*sigh* natalie portman - perhaps the one celebrity that makes me feel inferior.

i like lohan as an actress. i wouldn't say anything bad about her performances, so far, but then i've only seen 3.

hilary duff's album did well because her lyricist is a genius. anyone who still misses the pop phenomenon of the 90s instantly flocks to hilary. i've seen many a mature girl do it.

kim
02-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Lindsay was great in Mean Girls and i also liked freaky friday. But of the current crop of american teen queens i think jena malone is the best and emmy rossum has the most potential to become really big.
BTW, i think lindsays breasts are real and no silicone involved.