PDA

View Full Version : hello.i am from greece

nick_the_greek
28-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Hello.I am also a big fun of keira knightley.She is very beautiful and a very good actor too.I thought that she wasn't british because i know that the british women are very ugly :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf .If she want to find the true love she must leave from england and come to greece.American and british are sisies.

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Hello.I am also a big fun of keira knightley.She is very beautiful and a very good actor too.I thought that she wasn't british because i know that the british women are very ugly :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf .If she want to find the true love she must leave from england and come to greece.American and british are sisies.

Boy...this sure is a ham-fisted way to introduce yourself.

Jasper
28-10-2004, 08:33 PM

Learn the english language.

Sarah
28-10-2004, 08:36 PM

British women are not ugly. You are a shit.

Mandy
28-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Some are. Sarah's not. Sarah's purdy.
It's British MEN that are ugly. :D

nick_the_greek
28-10-2004, 08:40 PM
i 'll try to learn the english language better.i'll do the practice here.I've been to liverppol and i can tell that british women are very very ugly and dirty too.Offcource keira is beautiful and i think she is very clean

Sarah
28-10-2004, 08:43 PM
i 'll try to learn the english language better.i'll do the practice here.I've been to liverppol and i can tell that british women are very very ugly and dirty too.Offcource keira is beautiful and i think she is very clean

So you are judging the whole women population of Britain on Liverpool? I'm sorry, but that is just stupid. We're not all ugly and we are certainly not all dirty!

apoggy
28-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Liverpool, hardly the epitamy of British culture and classy women

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 08:45 PM

This from a guy whose country's #1 selling cosmetic item for women is moustache wax.

nick_the_greek
28-10-2004, 08:55 PM
ok i am not 100% sure that all british woman are ugly but i 've been there and that's my opinion.I saw it with my own eyes.Liverpool is a nice town but very expensive.For example a small bottle of water cost me 1 pount!!!!!!!!!!!!.
If you want to say something about my country and about the greek people come and visit greece and you will see with your eyes that most of the bad rumors are not true

Sarah
28-10-2004, 08:57 PM
ok i am not 100% sure that all british woman are ugly but i 've been there and that's my opinion.I saw it with my own eyes.Liverpool is a nice town but very expensive.For example a small bottle of water cost me 1 pount!!!!!!!!!!!!.
If you want to say something about my country and about the greek people come and visit greece and you will see with your eyes that most of the bad rumors are not true

I don't think I want to visit your country if all I'd get us ''pah, you're a british woman, you're ugly''

No thank you. At least we are kind and welcoming to others.

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 09:03 PM

Yet you find the need to call Americans and English sissies and English women ugly. I don't need to go to Greece...I just drive up to Tarpon Springs.
I must say, though...Greek food is out of this world.

Foeni
28-10-2004, 09:08 PM
Normally I welcome people.. This time I don't! To introduce yourself with saying that English girls are ugly and dirty won't make people welcome you...
I'm neither British nor American, but I'm offended anyway!
And make space after a dot!

nick_the_greek
28-10-2004, 09:13 PM
sarah if you look like keira come.hehe.i am just kidding.look I said that british women are ugly.that's my opinion.That doesn't mean that all greeks think the same.Come and you will see the greek hospitality and you will enjoy the greek beauty.

Foeni
28-10-2004, 09:17 PM
You ain't gonna make many friends in here with that opinion! AND PLEASE MAKE A SPACE AFTER A DOT!

Jacoby
28-10-2004, 09:26 PM
British women are ugly. Americans are retarded. Greeks have really wide short todgers. Mexicans are lazy. Settled. Welcome, Nick.

Edit: I'm not saying I believe these thing, I mean, I have four children with Sarah. It's just these are the stereotypes. Fuck it, I'm sick of standing up for countries.

Hazzle
28-10-2004, 10:09 PM
Edit: I'm not saying I believe these thing, I mean, I have four children with Sarah.

Who says they're yours ;) <whistles innocently>

Oh yeah, welcome, you greek bigot. I thought The Duke of Edinburgh was an exception...seems greek bigotry is all the rage.

Sarah
28-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Edit: I'm not saying I believe these thing, I mean, I have four children with Sarah.

And I thought I was just the virgin Mary...

Flightfreak
29-10-2004, 08:49 AM
lol, bad start maty :fencing:

frodo1511
30-10-2004, 03:42 AM
Well nick, looks like you got a warm welcome:P
Hi.