PDA

View Full Version : Those Little People

PhoeniX
28-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Does anyone think that the little people in Indonesia which they have found the body of still exist? In a way, I would like them to. But I wouldn't because scientists would just poke them and shove chemicals down their throat or whatever they do to animals.

Liam
28-10-2004, 09:12 AM
I think they found the body of a deformed chimpanzee.

At the least, they could have given the picture they drew of him some pants. It cant be that hard to wrap a small deer around his waist, really.

deviljet88
28-10-2004, 09:14 AM
That story is everywhere. Oh great, its some midget version of a present day human. Hey look, they're only 63 centimetres shorter than me. So what if they used to be that short? Obviously being short wasn't a great thing and thus we became taller.

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 12:26 PM
Does anyone think that the little people in Indonesia which they have found the body of still exist? In a way, I would like them to. But I wouldn't because scientists would just poke them and shove chemicals down their throat or whatever they do to animals.

I don't know what y'all are talking about, but I'd love to have one as a pet.

deviljet88
28-10-2004, 01:32 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s1229596.htm

That article may help. They dug up some skeletons in a limestone area or something in Indonesia and found "remarkable discoveries".

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 01:55 PM
Thank you Jet. I had not seen anything about this...probably because we in the states are too busy obsessing over Kerry v. Bush and/or Survivor. ;)
Very interesting. It reminds me of those recent Discovery Channel shows on dinosaurs. One of the shows dealt with a raptor being stranded on an island full of dwarfs.