PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Going To Be This Halloween?

Fox
27-10-2004, 11:17 PM
It occurred to me that Halloween is coming up fast!

If you happen to partake in the festivities of this particular holiday... What are your plans? What kind of costumed character have you decided to go as? Do you still have leftover candy from last year? Worse… are you still eating your leftover candy from last year?

frodo1511
27-10-2004, 11:18 PM
The monster from The Village.
Damn straight.

ryan
27-10-2004, 11:30 PM
what am i going to be?

a bum..on my couch.

frodo1511
27-10-2004, 11:37 PM
I wonder if it's possible to get a costume of Adolf Hitler from somewhere. If you're gonna dress up as a monster for Halloween, why not dress up as the greatest monster in history. I'd love to get a replica uniform of a Nazi soldier or a high ranking Nazi officer. The Nazis had the most classiest looking uniforms from WW2. High class is something that evil is the best at.

Sorry, but not the smartest idea to do on an Air Force Base:P

Louie
27-10-2004, 11:37 PM
I am going to be an old scary lady. I have been that for the past 3 years........ :icon_conf

The Black Rider
27-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Same as last year. I'll pull together some odds and ends from my basement and come up with a backstory. Last year I was a priest from a post-apocalyptic society, wearing a vest, a white t-shirt with religious jingo all over it, a cross, a pair of old boots, and orange hair.

Scarcely a penny spent.

barrington
28-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Celebrate Halloween?
I'm not twelve years old any more. It just passes us by in England. Maybe some trick-or-treaters if you're unlucky. Few pumpkins every now and then. About it.

Hazzle
28-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Celebrate Halloween?
I'm not twelve years old any more. It just passes us by in England. Maybe some trick-or-treaters if you're unlucky. Few pumpkins every now and then. About it.

And thank fucking God for that. I've never gotten the childishness with which some follow this "tradition". It's a holiday for kids, as The Baz man says...thankfully most of us in the UK realise that.

Louie
28-10-2004, 12:08 AM
What's so bad about it? You get free candy.

CFC
28-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Nothing. Halloween is Sunday night so once I get off work I will do some homework. I really have not found Halloween fun for a few years.

Hazzle
28-10-2004, 12:56 AM
I can understand it, sure, it's about your ignorance, insensitivity and childishness, and that's the type of person who causes problems. It's grounds for your immediate dismissal.

I'm crushed. Devastated really. How will I go on? My dismissal? Good luck with that. I'm a pesky little critter...they keep trying to get rid of me but it never works.

I don't know what Halloween in the UK has do with it. Maybe you could enlighten us all. :p :p :p

Read the quote from Barrington I quoted. It'll all make sense if you take the time to read it. You may need to read slowly to understand the big words :D

Renegade
28-10-2004, 02:47 AM
I was planning to be an x-man, but that didn't work out. I think I might go for a more appropiate ensemble, something like hospital scrubs :p. I think I'll be J.D. or Turk or even The Todd.

Elijahfan
28-10-2004, 02:57 AM
going as God, girls always do the over done angel thing, i say go why not go one step up. Oz (seth green) was God on buffy the vampire slayer, he wore one of those stickers, "hello my name is" and he wrote God. plus since this year at school we cant wear costumes because there's an assembly, it fits perfectly, no costume fuss, just put my sticker on my shirt. though i do go to a catholic school....but what the hell? it's halloween, i'll tell the teachers to go shove it.

oh yeah and halloween is sunday, crap, whatever i'll just get boozed up and come to school the next day. and probably too old to get candy but i'll tell people i got held back, then they'll shut up.

Renegade....SCRUBS! yeah....you should get scooter to go with your costume.

Renegade
28-10-2004, 04:03 AM
you should get scooter to go with your costume.

I'd get one, but I'm not willing to blindly crash into a wall :p (i.e. last week's episode for those confused).

I wont go trick-or-treating, but just accompanying my little cousins always brings back a sense of nostalgia that never gets tiring.

Sarah
28-10-2004, 10:31 AM
Hallowe'en is stupid. I'll be indoors watching Coronation Street thank you.

Liam
28-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Drunk.

LoveKeria
28-10-2004, 10:42 AM
And thank fucking God for that. I've never gotten the childishness with which some follow this "tradition". It's a holiday for kids, as The Baz man says...thankfully most of us in the UK realise that.

--- I never got to celebrate halloween...i never have and I'm almost 18...hopefully I'm doing it this year, just to see what it's like before i turn the big 18.

Ardnax
28-10-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm going to be a vampire. I wont be trick or treating tho, that is too childish. I'm going to a halloween party.

Ardnax
28-10-2004, 06:52 PM
I love Vampires. Stick you're fangs in Hazzle… :cool: :cool: :cool:
okay! :icon_eplu I love vampires too.

Richard
28-10-2004, 09:06 PM
The only good thing about Halloween is the horror movie marathons.

I once was Father Death ages ago.

Hazzle
28-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Hallowe'en is stupid. I'll be indoors watching Coronation Street thank you.

I love this girl.

Drunk.

And him too. Yeah...man speaks sense.

--- I never got to celebrate halloween...i never have and I'm almost 18...hopefully I'm doing it this year, just to see what it's like before i turn the big 18.

I never did, but I'm 23 now...doesn't mean I'm going to do it to try and relive something I never had...I missed out on a lot of things as a kid, but then, so do loads of people...<shrugs>. Still don't think it's carte blanche to be immature as an adult (I just like being that way, whether it's allowed or not :p)

I love Vampires. Stick you're fangs in Hazzle… :cool: :cool: :cool:

I think I have a fan.

hasselbrad
28-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Drunk.

Fucker. Stole my idea. I guess I'll just have to go as a bellicose, opinionated jerk. A drunk, bellicose, opinionated jerk.

duckula
29-10-2004, 12:36 AM
I'm going to be in the tree outside my house dressed as a ninja with an air rifle for shooting the local rif raf.

Hazzle
29-10-2004, 12:57 AM
I'm going to be in the tree outside my house dressed as a ninja with an air rifle for shooting the local rif raf.

Terrifying the local kids, eh Ducky? Good man...

Jacoby
29-10-2004, 01:29 AM
My friend, Brett Bretterson, was driving me home from a diner one fateful night. Brett took a turn on my street, went about 12 feet and then slammed on the breaks.
"Is that Sean's house?!" said teh Brett.
I replied with a proper, "I think so..."
Then Brett said "Look in the tree!"
I looked out the back window and saw a bright-haired youngin' hanging on one of the limbs. I didn't believe it was Sean because this kid looked about 5 years old. Brett assured me it was Sean and threw the car into reverse.
Sean, like a a deer in headlights, fell from the tree and saw that Brett and I were in the car that was lurking around him. His expression was a bit like this one: :icon_surp
Brett and I start laughing. Bret rolls down his window and says, "Hey Sean...what were you doin' in the tree?" all the while holding back laughter.
Sean, looking quite befuddled, replied with, "Uh...I was just...getting a ball..."
"There's no ball in the tree." said Brett.
Sean let off an awkward laugh, "I have to go baby-sit." He then quickly walked back into his house. Brett and I burst out in laughter.

I wanted to be a tree for halloween. I wanted to make a little paper mache Sean to hang from one of my branches. No one would have thought it was funny besides Brett and Myself. Alas, tomorrow is when we dress up, so I will not be making this costume. Oh, and Sean is from Manchester originally, he looks 12 but assures us he's 17, and has bleech-blonde hair.

Ashlyn
29-10-2004, 06:54 AM
on halloween i will be writing writing my science assignment on the dinosaurs.
whoooo scary!
if anyone would like to make me one of those pumpkin pies though, i'd be glad to 'celebrate' with you (eat pie)

acliff
29-10-2004, 07:52 AM
We're going to steal 3 of my housemates hubcaps for his brand new car.
Then I'm going to blame it on the same local youth who chopped through our closest phone cables with an axe. As its only a trick, we'll put the hubcaps under his bed. Perhaps selling one of them on ebay for our troubles.

Hazzle
29-10-2004, 04:06 PM
on halloween i will be writing writing my science assignment on the dinosaurs.
whoooo scary!
if anyone would like to make me one of those pumpkin pies though, i'd be glad to 'celebrate' with you (eat pie)

I wouldn't mind "celebrating" with Ashlyn...especially if she eats pie ;)

Arrrr...there was a reason I married this girl :p

PhoeniX
29-10-2004, 06:57 PM

Thats a good idea as they have begun their annual assult on me, which started when I stopped, I got 500 eggs for £5 and ive got three head shots so far. Although, I prefer the safety of my parents bedroom which is at the front of the house

duckula
29-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Thats a good idea as they have begun their annual assult on me, which started when I stopped, I got 500 eggs for £5 and ive got three head shots so far. Although, I prefer the safety of my parents bedroom which is at the front of the house

Bravo, sah.

MeggieHoops
29-10-2004, 10:57 PM
I'm going to a party tonight, and after lots of debating, I decided I'm gonna be a cowgirl. Denim skirt, cowboy boots and hat, flannel shirt, pigtail braids...etc.

acliff
29-10-2004, 11:29 PM
I'm going to a party tonight, and after lots of debating, I decided I'm gonna be a cowgirl. Denim skirt, cowboy boots and hat, flannel shirt, pigtail braids...etc.

A terrifying sight to be sure....
All the people dressed up as cattle will be scared shitless!

frodo1511
30-10-2004, 04:18 AM
Ok, fuck whatever I said was going to be my costume-just got off the phone with one of my friends, and I guess 4 of them and I are dressing up as ninjas, covered in black, and scaring the shit out of trick-or-treaters. We're also making tin foil ninja stars, so it's all good.

ryan
30-10-2004, 05:18 AM

You should have been what we discussed on the phone earlier..and what we're discussing right now... :p

MeggieHoops
30-10-2004, 05:47 AM
You should have been what we discussed on the phone earlier..and what we're discussing right now... :p

At a party full of people? No.

For you? You bet. :icon_wink

PhoeniX
31-10-2004, 09:04 AM
Haloween is ok, especially when you retaliate, but I prefer Bonfire Night