PDA

View Full Version : read this

Spire's Mom
26-10-2004, 06:11 AM
Yo hoes
Who the fuck do u both think ur dealing with
Yo I will fucking rape ur mother! No joke!

Julespaxton what the fuck is wrong with u on some next ass power trip yo! I willl eat ur children u little punk ass bitch…. Ur prolly so ugly the only ppl u can impress are little punk ass children 4 yrs younger and u can nonly impress them with a fake ass picture of some next bitch! Fuck man! Think ur ill and shit kicking ppl out of a FUCKING internet fan site! Whooooo arreeee u? shit u little punk ass bitch I should slap ur ass back to the hole where u camre from! BIATCH!

And u! APOGGY! Don’t think ur safffe!
Ur another bitch ass that thinks he is ill! Talking shit on the internet
Come to face and try saying that! Ohhh my god! Ur own mom won’t know who u r! I will knock ur shit right out. U will talk through ur ass and fart through ur mouth bitch!
U don’t want to no problems u don’t want no problem with me!
You will be dead in the streets
Mouth full of blood and soaked from the heat
Why you tryna act hard as hell
talk a lot of shit watch before u get knocked the fuck out!

And administrative staff who the fuck r u to talk shit to ppl on a fucking internet site
Wow ur ill! U have such a great life I envy u!
Think u guys have power,, helllll no I will come and bitch slap u all! Yo ur a bumnch of pussy ass bitches who thik ur ill but really ur all just little punk ass hoes!
Fuck ppl like u should get fucking shot in their head! Fuck!

Ban me bitch I don’t give a fuck!
I can’t stand u hoe anyways
Fuck ppl think their fucking ill on the internet and then when u want to talk shit in person u get slapped up! Bitches ain;t shit!

p.s emotionsickness is fucking ho

Spire
26-10-2004, 06:30 AM
Clinton is apparently oblivious to the fact that the mods can see his IP address and match it up with Spire's Mom. In other news:

Timmy
26-10-2004, 07:53 AM
owned

deviljet88
26-10-2004, 08:10 AM
Why's Spire's mum visiting KKW? :P *goes read up on why Clinton is banned*

Liam
26-10-2004, 08:36 AM
He's already banned? Arses.

Damn you apoggy, I will catch up to you in the ban list one day.

Sarah
26-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Clinton, shame on you. I thought you were nice until what you've said about me in that other thread, you fucking cock.

Liam
26-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Ono. Apparently I'm "ill".

To answer your question fuckwad, its my forum and I'll talk shit to whoever I feel like talking shit to.

And yes, I do have a great life. I'm educated, I'm travelling the world, I'm two-thirds of the way through my private pilots license course and I'm crazy about a fucking fantastic girl.

I look forward to your bitch slap. kthx

Glare
26-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Closed for renovations.