PDA

View Full Version : Post your dreams

dying to live
24-10-2004, 05:46 AM
Anyone ever get weird dreams? post the good ones, bad ones, etc.

i have alot of weird ones, like when dinosaurs were chasing me down my street. I think it was more of a nightmare.. :icon_err: or when my street was some sort of war.

deviljet88
24-10-2004, 09:30 AM
The one where I went to school naked. That was WEIRD.

Louie
24-10-2004, 10:24 AM
Doesn't everyone have those kind of dreams Jet?

MeggieHoops
24-10-2004, 11:13 AM
I have a fairly reaccuring dream aabout this big robot thing that is always supposed to be coming to help rescue me from some situation and then it turns out to be evil.

Timmy
24-10-2004, 11:17 AM
beat this....my first nightmare i can remember was me walking along a street and walking into a construction site. There was a huge hole and for some reason i look in there only to be pushed in.......i heard a terrible laugh, i knew that basterd......the f**king cookie monster laughing as he burries me alive.

I still hate him.....i wish elmo would kill him!

Leonie
24-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Doesn't everyone have those kind of dreams Jet?

Errr... Not me. Then again, I rarely ever remember my dreams.

CFC
24-10-2004, 01:02 PM
I never dream or if I do I never remember them.

MeggieHoops
24-10-2004, 02:14 PM
I never dream or if I do I never remember them.

You always dream, no matter what. You just don't remember.

ryan
24-10-2004, 02:48 PM
i sometimes have a reoccuring dream that i'm a clandestine operative in the cia and i go on missions to odd countries like cuba and china.
i always get caught and have to do an Alias-esque escape.
fight my way out Jack Bristow style.

Renegade
24-10-2004, 04:02 PM
When I was 7 or 8, I had a dream I was making out with the Pink Power Ranger. No lie.

Jacoby
24-10-2004, 04:13 PM
It's really fucking ironic that you started this thread today, when last night I had the weirdest dream ever.
There was a huge science fair held in the Roch and my cousin (one I've never seen before) won the Mutantology - which is probably not a word - portion of the fair. Anywho, he stayed over my house and when I nwoke up he told me that he injected something in my back. I turned around and on my back, near my right shoulder, were a pair of testicles. I asked my dad what I should do and he said he had no idea. Then he flicked them. I was really mad about that. I woke from the dream with only one set of testicles, though. Thank the Lord.

dying to live
24-10-2004, 04:30 PM
nuts on your back. what if we had balls on our back.. :icon_conf

Richard
24-10-2004, 04:30 PM
http://www.kkwavefront.org/forums/showthread.php?t=339&highlight=Dreams

Copy and pasted;

I once had a dream in which I was the next-door neighbor and boyfriend to Kirsten Dunst. Yes, Kirsten Dunst. It was weird. She still had the red hair from the Spider-Man movies, and I really can't remember if I was watching Spider-Man that day or not. Anywho, I can hardly recall anything from that dream except me talking to her but not hearing her talk back. I remember we were in a car, and we were about to kiss... then I woke up. God only knows if I would be able to remember the kiss, because obviously it wouldn't be real.

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 06:47 PM
I've been having the same dream recently(like since Wednsday) which goes to the theme of the Day After Tommorow, where some of my friends as well as a few more people(can't remember if any of the actors from the movie are in my dream) are stranded in this building while the storm is going on. weird.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 07:06 PM
The one where I went to school naked. That was WEIRD.

I have that one all the time. Of Jet naked in my school. Now THAT is weird. Weird and kinda sexy though...

Doesn't everyone have those kind of dreams about Jet?

Hehe...something to confess Louie? :p

I have several weird dreams. The recurring ones stopped a while ago, and the others are just too long and too weird to go into. Ask Sephy to tell you sometime...I have the most fucked up dreams EVAR. But if you want to hear the two recurring ones, one involves me waking up (inside the dream) on my bed, the floor covered in creepy crawlies and shit and I can't make it to my door. I only had that one as a kid, and as I grew older I ended up having the other one more often. And that involved me standing on the curb, about to cross the street when all of a sudden I start leaning forward. I keep leaning forward, as if falling into the road but my feet remain on the ground, but I can't stop myself and then a car comes...and I wake up. That too stopped a while ago. I need to get some more recurring dreams again. They're fun :D

And whoever dissed the Cookie Monster...DIE. Cookie Monster fucking rules.

Sarah
24-10-2004, 07:08 PM
I normally dream about really attractive men. I have to stop it.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 07:09 PM
I normally dream about really attractive men. I have to stop it.

Dreaming of me again are we Sarah? You really don't have to stop, but why don't we make dreams a reality, eh hun? ;)

Sarah
24-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Dreaming of me again are we Sarah? You really don't have to stop, but why don't we make dreams a reality, eh hun? ;)

Get your arse up to Grimsby, then!!

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Get your arse up to Grimsby, then!!

It's a date ;)

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 07:14 PM
It's a date ;)

ooh, another visit worthy enough to be in the Meetings forum!!!

Elijahfan
24-10-2004, 07:22 PM
i had a dream recently where i was at a coffee shop, of course they also serve brownies, other pastries, bagels, etc. really really hungry for a bagel, got up to counter, asked a person for a bagel and cream cheese, they went into the back of the store and didnt come out, waited for what felt like 30 minutes (much longer in dream time).

then i woke up a bad mood because i didnt get my freaking bagel, spent an hour begging my mom to go to the bagel shop less then 1/4 of a mile away. finally went there and got a bagel with cream cheese....it made my day. but starting to think that local bagel shop is using some sort of dream invading sublimitle machine.

also had a dream about halo and aliens 2 mixed together, scaried the hell out of me.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 07:24 PM
ooh, another visit worthy enough to be in the Meetings forum!!!

It'll be too x-rated for that my friend :p Me, Sarah, hotel room...arrrr.

i had a dream recently where i was at a coffee shop, of course they also serve brownies, other pastries, bagels, etc. really really hungry for a bagel, got up to counter, asked a person for a bagel and cream cheese, they went into the back of the store and didnt come out, walked for what felt like 30 minutes (much longer in dream time).

then i woke up a bad mood because i didnt get my freaking bagel, spent an hour begging my mom to go to the bagel shop less then 1/4 of a mile away. finally went there and got a bagel with cream cheese....it made my day. but starting to think that local bagel shop is using some sort of dream invading sublimitle machine.

Rofl. That's the best dream story yet. I LOVED it. It'd be kinda a cool way to advertise, if someone could manage to get the subliminal dream-invading tech to work out :D

Elijahfan
24-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Rofl. That's the best dream story yet. I LOVED it. It'd be kinda a cool way to advertise, if someone could manage to get the subliminal dream-invading tech to work out :D

yes it was actually quiet funny when i told my friend...this was just last friday that it happened.

frodo1511
24-10-2004, 07:32 PM

Mmmkay, cancel that then hazz, I thought we were supposed to keep meetings at strictly PG-13, I dunno.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 10:49 PM
Mmmkay, cancel that then hazz, I thought we were supposed to keep meetings at strictly PG-13, I dunno.

We are. But you know how it is. I am according to Sarah "gorgeous" and we all know Sarah is a stunningly beautiful young lady...the sexual chemistry may just be too much to resist...:p

Now who's dreaming? ;) (and yes, that was my transparent attempt to get back on topic :D)

NearokA
25-10-2004, 01:38 AM

Triple X please. :icon_popc Make a video too. And it better be Sarah and not that blown up latex sex doll of yours... :eek13:

Jacoby
25-10-2004, 01:50 AM
I have a dream that the KKW will be like the old one. Whatever happened?

dying to live
26-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Triple X please. :icon_popc Make a video too. And it better be Sarah and not that blown up latex sex doll of yours... :eek13:

cross the line? PG-13 remember :fencing:

Liam
26-10-2004, 08:34 AM
I have a dream that the KKW will be like the old one. Whatever happened?

Bastard. I was about to say that.

Actually I had an altogether spiffy dream on the first leg of my flight home. I was a gun spitfire ace in 1944, but this time the nasty Boche *did* send the luftwaffe against the invasion forces so I was a busy man.
Cue excessive amounts of 20mm hispano death.