PDA

View Full Version : Louie The Pimp

Louie
23-10-2004, 04:32 AM
Alright, so I need some advice here..........

I have liked this girl Danielle for around a month I'd say. I see her like once a day but I talk to her online or on the phone for like 3 or 4 hours a day, and we usually go to our school's football games or to the movies or something. I am not sure if she likes me, which is why I haven't asked her out yet. She gives me mixed signals, one day she'll be all over me then the next she ignores me. Okay, so that was Danielle..........

This other girl, named Brittany, is also putting me in a tough situation. I was always telling Brittany about Danielle and all my stuff with her, and she would always be giving me advice and everything. Yesterday though, Brittany told me about a guy she liked, and all the stuff sounded like me, so I asked her if she was talking about me and she said yes. Brittany is also really cool, but the only problem is........I have never met her! She doesn't go to my school, but she lives like 15 minutes away from me., but I have seen a picture of her and she looks pretty good. Now that I have found out that she likes me though, I am going to start hanging out with her like at the movies or at her house or whatever. My plan is to meet the girl Brittany a few times, see if I like her, then maybe ask her out.

The thing is, if Danielle does like me, I think I would be hurting our friendship and be hurting her if I went out with Brittany. The reason I am leaning more towards Brittany is because I KNOW she likes me, I don't have to guess about it. If I knew Danielle liked me, I would ask her out the very next day. I have asked Danielle a few times who she likes, but she won't tell me. What should I do?

NearokA
23-10-2004, 05:06 AM
Sigh, well here goes...

1) First mistake is "talking" to her on the phone and online for 3-4 hours. Why don't you be a man and talk to her face to face for 3-4 hours everyday. Actually, if you read anything I wrote, which you didn't otherwise you wouldn't need this advice, then in one months time, you'd have already given her strong signals of how you feel and that there is no room for friendship...

2). Please clarify "all over me." I think you're suffering from dillusions. Chances are, you only think she's all over you.

3). Second mistake, if Brittany's hot, go for it. Wtf is wrong with you teenagers?

4). Third mistake: whatever you do, don't get caught up in a love triangle. If you like Danielle, then don't "hang out" with Brittany. You're just asking for things to get screwy if you try and date both...

5). Fourth mistake: If I were you, and again I repeat this, and Brittany is "hot," then what I don't understand is why are you thinking so hard on this? THe answer's pretty obvious...

6). Women can't be friends with other strange women. They will get jealous and you will be caught in the middle, and it won't be fun. Pick Brittany, or pick Danielle. And if you pick one and "hang out with the other," do not, under any circumstance, bring up the other woman. Ever. Especially if you think both have some feelings for you.

deviljet88
23-10-2004, 05:32 AM
Try going with Brittany. I mean Danielle hasn't even said if she likes you...

AureaMediocritas
23-10-2004, 07:06 AM
Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
Louie :icon_date Brittany .

MeggieHoops
23-10-2004, 12:53 PM
I have no real advice because I feel like I'm in a very similar situation to the one Brittany is in.

Yeah, go for her. She sounds cool, especially because she was so confident with you about her feelings.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Sigh, well here goes...

1) First mistake is "talking" to her on the phone and online for 3-4 hours. Why don't you be a man and talk to her face to face for 3-4 hours everyday. Actually, if you read anything I wrote, which you didn't otherwise you wouldn't need this advice, then in one months time, you'd have already given her strong signals of how you feel and that there is no room for friendship...

2). Please clarify "all over me." I think you're suffering from dillusions. Chances are, you only think she's all over you.

3). Second mistake, if Brittany's hot, go for it. Wtf is wrong with you teenagers?

4). Third mistake: whatever you do, don't get caught up in a love triangle. If you like Danielle, then don't "hang out" with Brittany. You're just asking for things to get screwy if you try and date both...

5). Fourth mistake: If I were you, and again I repeat this, and Brittany is "hot," then what I don't understand is why are you thinking so hard on this? THe answer's pretty obvious...

6). Women can't be friends with other strange women. They will get jealous and you will be caught in the middle, and it won't be fun. Pick Brittany, or pick Danielle. And if you pick one and "hang out with the other," do not, under any circumstance, bring up the other woman. Ever. Especially if you think both have some feelings for you.

Brilliant!!!

And why, why why why is everyone so afraid to talk to girls?

NearokA
23-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Brilliant!!!

And why, why why why is everyone so afraid to talk to girls?

1) they don't have right attitude
2) they too damn ugly

Improve on these, and the girls will talk to you...how many times to I have to say that? lol.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Sigh, well here goes...

You make a solid point but some people would rather have friendship than nothing...so friendship's a good launching pad...anyway...apparently the key to lasting relationships is friendship as a basis so...

There are two kinds of relationship with women. Lust, and friendship, and a good relationship has elements of both. So I wouldn't per se knock friendship. But yeah...if it's pssible in person is a lot better...signals would also make it very clear if she likes you back etc, which makes life a lot simpler.

Hahaha. Sorry, but Nearoka probably has a point here.

Seemingly he wants the other one, if I read it right...and he figures if he goes for Brittany that'd kill the situation with the other girl dead. At least that's my understanding.

Heh...I wouldn't go as far as saying if you like Danielle, don't hang out with Brittany but be fucking careful about the infamous love triangle situation. Things get major screwy and you could end up with neither girl.

Probably because he's much more interested in the other one <shrugs>.

That there be good advice. From Nearoka no less. Wow.

Try going with Brittany. I mean Danielle hasn't even said if she likes you...

That seems smart. Go out with Brittany, hang out with Danielle...and be ever careful of the love triangle and as Nearoka said...under no circumstances bring up the other girl. Women be jealous things at the BEST of times.

Louie
23-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Ha yeah guys let me clarify what I meant when said she was all over me....I mean that she would never leave me alone and would be doing other stuff. I didn't literally mean she was all over me.......

Danielle was asked out last night by some other guy, so I will still continue to be friends with her........I shall be going with Brittany then I guess.......

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Ha yeah guys let me clarify what I meant when said she was all over me....I mean that she would never leave me alone and would be doing other stuff. I didn't literally mean she was all over me.......

Danielle was asked out last night by some other guy, so I will still continue to be friends with her........I shall be going with Brittany then I guess.......

Good for you chief. Don't sound TOO happy about it, now, will you? ;)

marry rich people
23-10-2004, 07:04 PM
You're an asshole and a hypocrite, NearokA. Go away

It's not like you have to go out with one of them, but if you want to, Brittany sounds like more of the girlfriend type. Danielle seems like the type of girl to have as a really close friend. But since you've never met Brittany before, I'd watch out, she could turn out to some 65 year old women who's trying to relive her wild youth.

Foeni
23-10-2004, 07:46 PM
I think you should listen to your feelings. If you like Danielle, talk to her about your feelings or ask her out. I don't think you'll be happy if you go for Brittany. Well, you might have much better chances with her, but if you are so close to Danielle, maybe it will last longer. On the other hand, you have to very careful not to destroy your friendship..

NearokA, don't you have any female friends? It doesn't really sound like that. Of course friendship is good.. (not compared to dating to girl of course, but better than not being with her at all!)

ryan
23-10-2004, 09:38 PM
take your chances with the girl you like. if she says no or things don't end up the way you want them too, well, atleast you have another option.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Maybe I misunderstood but I think Louie meant that she accepted that guy's invitation to go out, and so Danielle's seeing someone. Then again...maybe not.

If not then yeah, what Ryan said...go with the one you like more, why be scared to go for it? If she's seeing someone, fair enough, but if she's not...go for it.

(I initially misread what Louie had said and thought he'd said the girl was going out with someone now.)

Louie
23-10-2004, 11:12 PM
No you got it right Haz, I meant to put that she said yes to the guy that asked her out. I guess I rushed it :icon_conf . Someone said to watch out, that Brittany could turn out to be a 65 year old lady? She is friends with my sister and I have seen a few pictures of her, just never met her.

Although Danielle is going out with that guy now, she is still acting like she likes me, I don't get it. I think that she did like me but I waited too long and did nothing so she moved on with that guy.

NearokA
23-10-2004, 11:32 PM
No you got it right Haz, I meant to put that she said yes to the guy that asked her out. I guess I rushed it :icon_conf . Someone said to watch out, that Brittany could turn out to be a 65 year old lady? She is friends with my sister and I have seen a few pictures of her, just never met her.

Although Danielle is going out with that guy now, she is still acting like she likes me, I don't get it. I think that she did like me but I waited too long and did nothing so she moved on with that guy.

Fuck that other guy. Be a playa, ask her out anyways, and do it with some style and pizzazz (no pussy ass notes :cool: ). That's what I'd do. hehe. And if she says no, well, then you know for sure that she doesn't like you.

From what it sounds like, Brittany does not appear to be as "hot" as you said she was. There are some women with average looks that can make up for it with a spunky personality. Do not rule out Brittany based on her looks alone.

If you just wanna fuck Brittany or Danielle, then by all means, go for both and see which one says yes. If you want a relationship with Brittany, don't ask Danielle out and don't give Danielle any signals. Vice Versa. Again, you're just going to weave that triangle and make your love life more complicated than it needs to be, especially if you start dating Brittany just so you can find someone better...

Whatever you do, don't make women bitter. They will remember your ass and stalk your ass and hate your ass. And 10 years down the line, you don't want that shit to bite you in the ass, because women do not forget their enemies. Ever.

ryan
24-10-2004, 12:00 AM

she may just be being nice..or just naturally flirtacious even though she's 'involved'.
in any event, you never know. it might hurt to get rejected if you asked earlier, but it'll hurt more when you realize you never even tried.
women are generally fucked up.
no, i'm not bitter.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 12:13 AM
Fuck that other guy. Be a playa, ask her out anyways, and do it with some style and pizzazz (no pussy ass notes :cool: ). That's what I'd do. hehe. And if she says no, well, then you know for sure that she doesn't like you.

Yeah...you're just adding more proof to the argument that you're not a guy after all. FFS real men have a code about not ripping off another guy's girl, cos that's not only cuntish and unmanly, it goes against the principle of the brotherhood of man against the evils of women.

From what it sounds like, Brittany does not appear to be as "hot" as you said she was. There are some women with average looks that can make up for it with a spunky personality. Do not rule out Brittany based on her looks alone.

Cunty way of putting it, but he makes a good point.

If you just wanna fuck Brittany or Danielle, then by all means, go for both and see which one says yes.

Yeah, sorry mate, I've tried seeing that any other way but that's just a cunty way of going about things. Considering if a guy fucked over my little sister, or any of my female friends like that, he'd end up getting the shit kicked out of him, it makes me further doubt your claims to being a pretty boy. Unless the guys in Seattle are ALL pussies, I'm surprised some guy hasn't beaten the holy fuck out of you for fucking around with his sister or mate like that.

If you want a relationship with Brittany, don't ask Danielle out and don't give Danielle any signals. Vice Versa. Again, you're just going to weave that triangle and make your love life more complicated than it needs to be, especially if you start dating Brittany just so you can find someone better...

Whatever you do, don't make women bitter. They will remember your ass and stalk your ass and hate your ass. And 10 years down the line, you don't want that shit to bite you in the ass, because women do not forget their enemies. Ever.

Now THERE he makes sense. Even he manages it sometimes.

As for Danielle's continued "signals" I'd go with what Ryan said. She may just be being nice, or she may be a natural flirt...doesn't mean she's interested, and if she's seeing someone else, whether she's interested or not, you missed the boat. So sadly, as Ryan said, it'll hurt more now, as you'll have that sinking feeling about never having tried, but such is life.

And yeah, what Ryan said about women being fucked up...true that.

duckula
24-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Offer her $10 for a blowjob.

MeggieHoops
24-10-2004, 01:20 AM
women are generally fucked up.

Yeah, true story.

NearokA
24-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah...you're just adding more proof to the argument that you're not a guy after all. FFS real men have a code about not ripping off another guy's girl, cos that's not only cuntish and unmanly, it goes against the principle of the brotherhood of man against the evils of women.

Friends have a code. Strangers amoung men do not. And I for one will happliy go to England and give you a healthy beating. hehe. Amercian style beating. Then we can go to the pub and get trashed with the most foul tasting, cheapest beer there is.

A true playa makes his actions known. The woman already knows if he's going for sex or going for a relationship, and therefore, it is her choice whether to proceed or not. It's 2004 Haz, you can't tell me that you still think men are the only gender that practices promiscuity?

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Friends have a code. Strangers amoung men do not. And I for one will happliy go to England and give you a healthy beating. hehe. Amercian style beating. Then we can go to the pub and get trashed with the most foul tasting, cheapest beer there is.

Nahh. We can get Guinness, which is a fucking Godsend. You'll need it after I ram a steel-capped boot upside your skull. And all men have a code. We've gotta be united against the evils of women dude.

A true playa makes his actions known. The woman already knows if he's going for sex or going for a relationship, and therefore, it is her choice whether to proceed or not. It's 2004 Haz, you can't tell me that you still think men are the only gender that practices promiscuity?

Did I say that? Just said it was cuntish to go after another man's girl. And personally I think going for two girls at the same time is slightly beyond promiscuity. One after another is a TOTALLY different story ;)

NearokA
25-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Nahh. We can get Guinness, which is a fucking Godsend. You'll need it after I ram a steel-capped boot upside your skull. And all men have a code. We've gotta be united against the evils of women dude.

Real men drink homemade moonshine. lol. And you'll need that after I break my steel-capped boot up in yo' ass!

In an ideal world, we'd all stand united, but this is a world of capitalism. Sooner or later, every man will turn on his brother for some sweet ass...it happens all the time and to the very best of friends. Women are evil, but there is little we can do about it. lol. We are but poor players on a stage...and the women are the puppet masters!

Did I say that? Just said it was cuntish to go after another man's girl. And personally I think going for two girls at the same time is slightly beyond promiscuity. One after another is a TOTALLY different story ;)

I'll make note to go after your girl. hehe. O, and make sure your girl has a cunt, okay? None of that trans-sexual stuff... :eek:

No really, I mean, if you like the girl, and you think there is a strong chance she likes you, go for it. Remember, it's the woman who chooses the man, not the other way around...

apoggy
25-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Do you get a lot of stains NeraokA?

NearokA
25-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Do you get a lot of stains NeraokA?

From the moonshine or the Hazzle beating? :p

apoggy
25-10-2004, 02:33 PM
No, wanking over your greatness and the shitstains down your bib frm all the crap you speak

Hazzle
25-10-2004, 06:30 PM
No, wanking over your greatness and the shitstains down your bib frm all the crap you speak

:icon_rofl Poggs just OWNED Nearoka's arse. Incidentally, where did this Hazzle-beating occur? Last I checked I've consistently stomped a hole through you.

ryan
25-10-2004, 09:54 PM
This is all off topic.
Get back on topic. :icon_mod:

p.s.- the main idea is to go after what you want. you'll hate yourself for being a puss and not trying.

Hazzle
25-10-2004, 11:30 PM
the main idea is to go after what you want. you'll hate yourself for being a puss and not trying.

All depends if he values his friendship with her. If he does, he's risking it by making the "player" move and going after her when she has a fella. She may think him an insensitive, cocky, self-serving prick, and never speak to him again. Then again, she may have newfound respect for him...women be fickle creatures. Question is, does he want to risk it?

ryan
25-10-2004, 11:41 PM
All depends if he values his friendship with her. If he does, he's risking it by making the "player" move and going after her when she has a fella. She may think him an insensitive, cocky, self-serving prick, and never speak to him again. Then again, she may have newfound respect for him...women be fickle creatures. Question is, does he want to risk it?

reward comes from risk.
its hard to come out on top when you dont put yourself out there and try.

Hazzle
26-10-2004, 12:01 AM
reward comes from risk.
its hard to come out on top when you dont put yourself out there and try.

You make a good point. He who dares wins and all that...

ryan
26-10-2004, 01:21 AM
You make a good point. He who dares wins and all that...

as the poker saying (and matt damon quote from Rounders) goes:
"you can't lose what you dont put in the middle. but you cant win much either"

Louie
26-10-2004, 07:45 PM
So I should go for and ask Danielle out? Hm, that is risky but the reward would be worth the risk........

ryan
26-10-2004, 08:34 PM
So I should go for and ask Danielle out? Hm, that is risky but the reward would be worth the risk........

Re-read what I said about risk.

Louie
30-10-2004, 12:16 AM
I have decided to be just really close friends with Danielle. I will keep my hopes up about her, if she ever breaks up with her guy, but I won't worry about her. The other girl, Brittany, has been kind of ignoring me? I don't know why, or if she even is ignoring me, but it's kinda weird........