PDA

View Full Version : So I talked to this hot chick on the interweb today

Glare
21-10-2004, 07:41 AM
I felt so cool, I rang up all my friends and they said I was the man, I am so good at picking up hot chicks, it's like a gift, I plan to pick up so many chicks this weeks, it's going to be soon cool, you wait and see.

Ow and pics to prove I am not lying.
http://www.hyperomega.com/uploads/chickpickup.jpg

Narg
21-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Dont edit my post's, shitstain.

Glare
21-10-2004, 07:50 AM
http://www.hyperomega.com/uploads/eceleb.jpg

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 07:57 AM
Why do i somehow feel used and such right now...oh welll....im sure ill move on....just so everyone knows...thats me....hummm not quite sure what the point is....but...oh well

Bait
21-10-2004, 08:12 AM
omfg are you serious?! please write a guide on how you got the girls msn and got her to talk to you? you are so awesome i worship you and i want to be you! :icon_redf

DragonRat
21-10-2004, 08:22 AM
You should make a B movie with that title: The Interweb Celebrity.

Mandy
21-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Did you know that you spelled Keira wrong? hmm

Ashlyn
21-10-2004, 09:37 AM
glare.. was it really necessary to post that and embarass her? i think it's a tad mean, personally.

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 10:16 AM
Thanks Ashlyn...I'm not so totally embarassed...:) I think hed be more embarassed coz he was talking about his freakin balls...Lol...Oh and Mandy...go tell someone who cares...because i really don't. Spelling this spelling that.,..for god sakes. Nice site tho...i checked it out earlier....

Liam
21-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Glare? Cold Chisel?

Respect.

Mandy
21-10-2004, 11:21 AM
Lol...Oh and Mandy...go tell someone who cares...because i really don't. Spelling this spelling that.,..for god sakes. Nice site tho...i checked it out earlier....

OMG LOLZ!!!11one you're soooo right, omg forgive me and be my best friend!

deviljet88
21-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Another hilariously pointless thread by glare =| What were you downloading on Limewire Glare?

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah...err...when am I supposed to laugh? I think your threads should come with a sign that says "Laugh" at the appropriate times and maybe "Applause" to feed your oversized ego. Was "Super Size Me" about your ego? No, probably, not, since it's big enough as it is...must be about your brain...that sure could do with Super Sizing.

Stop starting shit threads Glare. They're about as entertaining as stepping in dog shit and leave a similarly bad smell around the place.

Thanks.

Mandy
21-10-2004, 02:59 PM
:D I'm so freaking glad you're back, Haz.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 03:24 PM

Glad to be of service gorgeous :D

Flightfreak
21-10-2004, 03:25 PM
yeah mé to, i am already lmao :D

sorry for being offtopic ;)

Clinton
21-10-2004, 04:05 PM
OMG! arrrrrrre you kidding me, you think your cool cause you can talk to a girl on

MSN..

Wooooow your a real god,

like that takes ANY skill. Shit!!

Jacoby
21-10-2004, 07:12 PM
OMG LOLZ!!!11one

Can this be the last time someone uses "!!!111one". Not funny anymore.

barrington
21-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I want your autograph.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 09:16 PM
I want your autograph.

Now THAT was funny. Yeah...a nice autographed photo of Glare in tranny mode would be nice.

Mandy
21-10-2004, 09:40 PM
Can this be the last time someone uses "!!!111one". Not funny anymore.

Sorry Jacoby, I'll never do it again. I live to please you.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Sorry Jacoby, I'll never do it again. I live to please you.

Oh, and I thought you loved me :icon_mecr :p ;)

marry rich people
21-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Kinda sad that you called up all of your friends to tell them you talk to someone on the internet, Glare

seventhson
21-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Glare + all,
I guess that's just more evidence that you and everyone else here are better persons than me. I try to communicate with others; chicks, dudes, good, bad & ugly... Regardless, no one cares to communicate any kind words with me. I will log off now to ponder, alone, why I feel like others find me so repulsive, while persons post mean and hateful replies to this post.

Peace,
SeventhSon

Mandy
21-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Glare + all,
I guess that's just more evidence that you and everyone else here are better persons than me. I try to communicate with others; chicks, dudes, good, bad & ugly... Regardless, no one cares to communicate any kind words with me. I will log off now to ponder, alone, why I feel like others find me so repulsive, while persons post mean and hateful replies to this post.

Peace,
SeventhSon

You never talk to me on aim. hmph.

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 11:24 PM
You never talk to me on aim. hmph.

Seventh my man...she wants your sex dude...what're you waiting for? :p

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 11:30 PM
OMG LOLZ!!!11one you're soooo right, omg forgive me and be my best friend!

Sarcasm isn't a good attitude to have

Mandy
21-10-2004, 11:31 PM
Haz, that's quite enough for today methinks.

Seriously, we don't treat people that way unless there's a reason to. You're not a complete idiot like the others, so you're still on my cool list. :)

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 11:32 PM
Lost now :( Oh well....I'm only on this thread to make sure no one says any crap about me...

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Sarcasm isn't a good attitude to have

Who says?! Whoever it is I want them found and shot.

Lost now :( Oh well....I'm only on this thread to make sure no one says any crap about me...

She meant she likes you...well...you're on her "cool list" anyway, so I ASSUME that means she likes you. And who wouldn't? You really must stop with the mis-spelling Keira though cos folks round here...they go psycho over that sort of shit. I heard there was this one girl a month ago who woke up with a dead horse head in her bed because she called her Keira Knightly. :eek:

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Who says?! Whoever it is I want them found and shot.

She meant she likes you...well...you're on her "cool list" anyway, so I ASSUME that means she likes you. And who wouldn't? You really must stop with the mis-spelling Keira though cos folks round here...they go psycho over that sort of shit. I heard there was this one girl a month ago who woke up with a dead horse head in her bed because she called her Keira Knightly. :eek:

Oh....sorry Mandy, i thought you were still having a go at me....Hazzel, i will change my spelling of Keira...ah i never going to remember that. I can't spell, thats just how it is. Seriously, but i spelt my name the same way....sooooo....but yeah. Who wouldn't like me....welll....im kinda the butt of Glares joke here...but oh well...yeah i was saying it was sarcasm because i thought it was:)

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Complete idiot? Well thats depressing...im still a slight idiot.

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Complete idiot? Well thats depressing...im still a slight idiot.

There's hope for you yet. You didn't fall for Glare's "charms". And you're the butt of Glare's jokes? What jokes? The guy's not even funny. Don't worry dear...Glare's actually often the butt of everyone else's jokes around here so...you'll be fine :D

Oh...and without meaning to be cruel but it was so ironic than when you said you'd spell Keira's name right you spelt mine wrong...I thought it was funny anyway :D

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:57 AM
There's hope for you yet. You didn't fall for Glare's "charms". And you're the butt of Glare's jokes? What jokes? The guy's not even funny. Don't worry dear...Glare's actually often the butt of everyone else's jokes around here so...you'll be fine :D

Oh...and without meaning to be cruel but it was so ironic than when you said you'd spell Keira's name right you spelt mine wrong...I thought it was funny anyway :D

Oh im glad there is still hope for me. As long as everyone stops wasting space to remind me about my horrible spelling. Jokes dont have to be funny keep in mind. I knew Glare was a dick from the start...he said he was from California on the boards, then his User thingo said he was from Brisbane, and then he told me he was from Stockholm yet knew all about Brisbane. :| Hummm....Ohhh...I'm so over spelling....soooo over it. EVERYONE: Do not get offended if i spell your name wrong, just ignore it! Thanks.

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 01:08 AM
EVERYONE: Do not get offended if i spell your name wrong, just ignore it! Thanks.

I wasn't offended...I just found it funny is all. :D If I was offended you'd know about it, trust me ;)

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 02:34 AM
I wasn't offended...I just found it funny is all. :D If I was offended you'd know about it, trust me ;)

Well, sounds like i wouldn't want to know about it then:)
Good good.

DragonRat
22-10-2004, 06:12 AM
It's good to see you back, Haz, up to your old spam-inducing wits.

I will close this thread because it no longer requires Glare for it to be dumb.

Glare
22-10-2004, 07:31 AM
Let me post one more time before it gets closed.

Also, Haz fuck off or you will get banned again.