PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia...

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 06:44 AM
Hey everyone.

My real name is Catherine but most people just call me Cat. I'm 17 almost 18 and grade 12 absolutly sucks [am i allowed to sware?] arse. Absolutly. Well, i came across this forum when i was looking for some Keria fanfics. I know i know, you all probably think that Keria fiction is crap but i dont think it would be if you did it well. And for the guy who said it was just a way for guys to be preverse...thats not true. Chicks can be perverse as well. No i'm kidding, its not like that. I'm a bi...so i think Keria is absolutly gorgeous...yes in that kind of way. Lol....so sue me. Anyway...i'd love to sit here and crap on some more...but...well, i don't really know what else to say cept Keria rules! Oh and all the guys in my grade think shes ugly coz she has no boobs...i say down with them coz they SUCK! Anyway, i was going wasn't i. Right, favorite Keria movie is the Hole...absolutly love it!

Love Catherine
Love Keria

LoveKeria
21-10-2004, 06:45 AM
Oh and im from Australia :) Duh...

Hazzle
21-10-2004, 02:54 PM
And you can't spell. But welcome anyway.

Ardnax
21-10-2004, 04:59 PM
Welcome! :) Have fun!

frodo1511
21-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Hello to the land down under. What is it now, almost summer there?

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 08:11 AM
I'm sure i replied to this. Oh well.

Thanks to Ardnax and Frodo for the welcome...yes Frodo it is almost summer here, but brisbane dosn't really have a winter as such so.

Hazzel I'm not even going to go into the spelling issue.

bob
22-10-2004, 08:22 AM
sydney owns. i refuse to go to your 'sunshine' coast for schoolies. and pineapples are overrated.

LoveKeria
22-10-2004, 12:53 PM
sydney owns. i refuse to go to your 'sunshine' coast for schoolies. and pineapples are overrated.

Lol....Sydney...ok...I love Adelaide...and I'm not even going to schoolies...its a load of crap anyway. Just an excuse to get drunk, stoned, raped, pregnant or whatever. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, I've only got like...four weeks left of school....yay!

Hazzle
22-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Hazzel I'm not even going to go into the spelling issue.

Thank GOD. The poor dead horse has been beaten enough. I did also say welcome, but I'll reiterate (to stay on topic :D). Welcome to the W.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 12:23 AM
Thank GOD. The poor dead horse has been beaten enough. I did also say welcome, but I'll reiterate (to stay on topic :D). Welcome to the W.

Thank you Hazzel

[Just to let you know though, you were the one who brought it up first. You could have just said welcome in the first place]

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 12:29 AM
Thank you Hazzel

[Just to let you know though, you were the one who brought it up first. You could have just said welcome in the first place]

I did :p. I just felt a little dig aimed at the newbie was expected of me, is all. Nothing personal.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Hehe. Ok...i let it go then. I was 'got'.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:04 AM
Welcome! :wave: Whats with the spelling (Keria) Should it not be Keira? :dontknowa

Whatever........

You should post some pics

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:05 AM
Welcome! :wave: Whats with the spelling (Keria) Should it not be Keira? :dontknowa

Whatever........

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T GET THIS WOMAN STARTED ON SPELLING!!! (and yes, my caps lock got stuck)

You should post some pics

Why? What if she's ugly?

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Why? What if she's ugly?

Shame, hazz, we might have lost a member because of you!!!
Getting their hopes down and all.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Hey hhhhhhhhhhaazz, why don't you post some pics?

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Hey hhhhhhhhhhaazz, why don't you post some pics?

Because I AM ugly.

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:37 AM
at least you admit it...

But thats a pretty weak reason not to post a pic

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 01:38 AM
hello Cat.. call me c**-c** you c*** :)

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:44 AM
hello Cat.. call me c**-c** you c*** :)

<gasp> She abused my wife? Tut tut...now this must mean war.

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 01:48 AM
ooops =/
i was just giving my g*** friend a friendly greeting
muahahahah

Clinton
23-10-2004, 01:49 AM
RRRRRRiiiiiight!!!!

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:50 AM
ooops =/
i was just giving me g*** friend a friendly greeting
muahahahah

Yes wifey...I believe you.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:51 AM
OK:

Clinton: I'm going to ignore the spelling comment, otherwise i will start a fight. Can't be bothered. Check out the posts in one of the other threads ive invaded. As for posting some pics...well i dont' have a decent one of me if thats what your talking about...I may have a KK collage...i shall check.

Haz: Thanks for that my ego was just so boosted! Not. Anyway...point being, i would post a pic....but well i might. I'm no Keira though:| So...

Frodo: Don't worry, it would take more than that to get rid of me. I'm used to it.

Ashlyn: Hey cunt! Lol....by the way...I'm so not goth...well maybe sometimes...but i dont know what difference it makes to anything anyway.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:53 AM
<gasp> She abused my wife? Tut tut...now this must mean war.

Your a nut Hazzel you know that?

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 01:53 AM
it was actually "call me chi-chi, (you) c***"

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Yes wifey...I believe you.

Trust issue or sarcasm? Lol

Jacoby
Hello, love. I'm creative. :)

Hazzle
Frodo: Don't worry, it would take more than that to get rid of me. I'm used to it.

Good. Newbie roasting is just fun is all.

Ashlyn: Hey cunt! Lol....by the way...I'm so not goth...well maybe sometimes...but i dont know what difference it makes to anything anyway.

I would jump to the defence of my wife but being as kickarse as she is she can stick up for herself ;)

Your a nut Hazzel you know that?

Yeah. It's been commented on before.

Trust issue or sarcasm? Lol

Wha? I trust Ashlyn implicitly...course I do ;)

LoveKeria
it was actually "call me chi-chi, (you) c***"

Yes i remember that it was confusing

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Hello, love. I'm creative. :)

Hello to you too:) Your so funny:) About time you said hello to my intro...:)

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 01:57 AM
bottom line is: i am not a cunt
and you told me yourself that you were a goth
you are one confusing individual

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:57 AM
Yeah i bet newbie roasting is fun:)

I wasn't being rude to her Hazzel :P She started it!!! *Points finger*

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 01:58 AM
Hello to you too:) Your so funny:) About time you said hello to my intro...:)

No he's not. Don't encourage him. We don't feed the animals around these parts (with the exception of the Haz who is just such a sexy beast he has to be fed)

Ladies...can't we all be civilised? Nahh...fuck that...FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT (nothing better than a good catfight).

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 01:58 AM

Well, i can call you it all i like actually:P
I did not tell you i was goth...i dare you to find evidence i said that.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:00 AM
No he's not. Don't encourage him. We don't feed the animals around these parts (with the exception of the Haz who is just such a sexy beast he has to be fed)

Ladies...can't we all be civilised? Nahh...fuck that...FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT (nothing better than a good catfight).

Uh.....actually Jacob was the only one who was nice to me when i first came...so...hes cool. And yes i think he is funny.
Yes Haz your a sexy beast - i quote "I AM ugly" Lol....

I wont catfight...i just dont like people putting words in my mouth.

Jacoby
23-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Everytime I click out of this freaking thread, there's another post. Jayz. Madness. Welcome to the Love. Banish to hell for the Haz. But not really. And a warm & fuzzy hello to the Ashlyn.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Oh...err...Lovekeria. Please watch the double posting. You've done it a couple of times on this thread and so far noone's said anything but there's a little "edit" button there at the bottom of your posts for a reason. Use it please. Thanks.

Everytime I click out of this freaking thread, there's another post. Jayz. Madness. Welcome to the Love. Banish to hell for the Haz. But not really. And a warm & fuzzy hello to the Ashlyn.

Yeah...mate...I just keep checking in for the fight. It's not even me anymore...it's the girlies mate...I'm just sitting here watching them go at it :p

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:05 AM
Double posting...lol, nope hadn't noticed. That would annoy me. Sorry, i don't even know how im doing it...if i do it again, tell me. Please, thanks:)

Jacob: Yeah, thats because I'm so damn popular all of a freakin sudden. No idea why.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Oh...err...Lovekeria. Please watch the double posting. You've done it a couple of times on this thread and so far noone's said anything but there's a little "edit" button there at the bottom of your posts for a reason. Use it please. Thanks.

Yeah...mate...I just keep checking in for the fight. It's not even me anymore...it's the girlies mate...I'm just sitting here watching them go at it :p

Ah...im scared i might be double posting now:( Sorry. Um....she hasn't even said anything yet.

Ok so i found the edit button. I still dont know what difference it will make though.

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 02:07 AM
I did not tell you i was goth...i dare you to find evidence i said that.

in response to my question of "are you a goth?" you said:

"lol...kinda but not really...like people think i am...but....u know...im eclectic so ive been goth at points... im very emotional.. and i dont handle emotion very well, so yeah"

PS: hello Jacoby :)

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:09 AM
Ah...im scared i might be double posting now:( Sorry. Um....she hasn't even said anything yet.

Ok so i found the edit button. I still dont know what difference it will make though.

It's in the rules. The difference is we don't have the clutter of useless posts...yes...combining them into one post actually tends to take up less room...so just use the edit button please. It's not hard. Double posting=making two posts that follow directly one after another, whether the content is the same or not.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:12 AM
Ashlyn: That dosn't mean I'm goth. If i was goth i would have said "Yes, I'm goth." Kinda freaky that you kept the conversation dont you think?

Hazzel: Opps must have missed that when i read the rules. I thought you mean't like when you press the refresh button it posts the same stuff. But now that I know...i'll try to do it, just for you.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:16 AM
Ashlyn: That dosn't mean I'm goth. If i was goth i would have said "Yes, I'm goth." Kinda freaky that you kept the conversation dont you think?

Not really. I have logs of all of my MSN chats.

Hazzel: Opps must have missed that when i read the rules. I thought you mean't like when you press the refresh button it posts the same stuff. But now that I know...i'll try to do it, just for you.

<shrugs> It's not about me...I really didn't want to point it out cos I've hardly been a stickler for the rules myself...but noone else had and it was getting to be quite a bad habit in this thread so I thought I'd say something. It's not personal...it's not even to take the piss out of you...just letting you know <shrugs>.

frodo1511
23-10-2004, 02:17 AM

Yah, I'll be remembered for eternity!!!

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:21 AM

<shrugs> It's not about me...I really didn't want to point it out cos I've hardly been a stickler for the rules myself...but noone else had and it was getting to be quite a bad habit in this thread so I thought I'd say something. It's not personal...it's not even to take the piss out of you...just letting you know <shrugs>.

Uh...thats kinda scary...i only ever save important conversations.

Thanks for pointing it out...i wouldn't want one of the other admins on my case about it. Better you than them.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:22 AM
Well I log stuff automatically...how else can you know beforehand if a conversation will be important? Then again...expecting logical thinking from you may be asking a lot...my apologies ;)

Oh, and yes, your comments DO suggest you are "kinda" a goth "but not really". That's enough to justify a comment saying you are...especially as you said you were "goth at points". Oh, and you ended your sentence with "so,yeah" which tends to leave the reader with the impression you're agreeing with the statement implicit in the question. In other words, you suggested you were a goth...maybe you need to work on the diction too?

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Well I log stuff automatically...how else can you know beforehand if a conversation will be important? Then again...expecting logical thinking from you may be asking a lot...my apologies ;)

Oh, and yes, your comments DO suggest you are "kinda" a goth "but not really". That's enough to justify a comment saying you are...especially as you said you were "goth at points". Oh, and you ended your sentence with "so,yeah" which tends to leave the reader with the impression you're agreeing with the statement implicit in the question. In other words, you suggested you were a goth...maybe you need to work on the diction too?

Well arn't i just stupid then. I give up. Whatever, I'm goth, think that if you want. How i use the english language is nether stupid nor does it need improving.

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 02:31 AM
yeah it just logs automatically.. it was a very important conversation anyway, you dont feel the same about me? :(
PLUS, you dared me.. i couldnt just not complete a dare now could i.. what would that make me? some kind of non-dare-do-er?
anyhooo... what Haz said
i think i win dear :)

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:33 AM
yeah it just logs automatically.. it was a very important conversation anyway, you dont feel the same about me? :(
PLUS, you dared me.. i couldnt just not complete a dare now could i.. what would that make me? some kind of non-dare-do-er?
anyhooo... what Haz said
i think i win dear :)

Well, i usually safe stuff for assignments and stuff, but nothing else, i tend to think its a waste of space and memory. :| Thats just me.
Whatever, read my comments i give up. :|

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Ashlyn WINS!

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:35 AM
Ashlyn WINS!

If thats how you want to take it.

Ashlyn
23-10-2004, 02:38 AM
That's how we *will* take it. That's how it is.

LoveKeria
23-10-2004, 02:41 AM
That's how we *will* take it. That's how it is.

If you want to. :| I don't particually care now. It's all about beating me...coz im so 'stupid and idiotic'. So therefore, can't be much of an acheivement to beat me anyway Ashlyn.

Hazzle
23-10-2004, 04:05 PM
If you want to. :| I don't particually care now. It's all about beating me...coz im so 'stupid and idiotic'. So therefore, can't be much of an acheivement to beat me anyway Ashlyn.

Yeah...quit while you're behind missy. Trying to save pride just doesn't work. Accept defeat, dust yourself off, live to fight another day and you'll earn our respect. :D Especially if you take your time, pick your spot and make a killer comeback at my expense (I look forward to it).

LoveKeria
24-10-2004, 02:20 AM
Oh...i didn't give up. I just figured it was easier than doing it for another day or two. Your respect ah? Who says i want it? Oh well, i guess it would be a good thing to have. Don't be looking out for any killer comebacks....coz I'm not to good at them, unfortuantly.

Hazzle
24-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Oh...i didn't give up. I just figured it was easier than doing it for another day or two.

In other words...you gave up. Which isn't a bad thing. You were beaten. It's always best to retreat when you're beaten, rather than suffer more humiliation.

Your respect ah? Who says i want it? Oh well, i guess it would be a good thing to have.

Well in order to enjoy your stay at the Wavefront, I would assume you'd like to "fit in" and gain the respect of the community. That's the "we" I was referring to. Then again, maybe you like being beaten silly? <shrugs>

Don't be looking out for any killer comebacks....coz I'm not to good at them, unfortuantly.

Really? I hadn't noticed. Ahh well...you disappoint me...you could at least TRY and make a witty retort.

LoveKeria
25-10-2004, 07:06 AM
Sorry all fresh out of them. They don't happen unless there seriously by accident, and on i dont' want to fit in...who would want to do that. I am my own person. :)

Ashlyn
26-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Woo... Way to drag it out. I'm sorry Cat. I'm sure you're a very nice person really, I shouldn't have picked on you :) PLease feel warmly welcomed

muff diver
26-10-2004, 04:35 PM
do you think that girls on this forums are lesbians????

LoveKeria
27-10-2004, 12:46 AM
do you think that girls on this forums are lesbians????

Some of them...yes probably. However, some could be BI like myself. Get off my thread. Thank you.